Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,935 members, 7,956,516 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

Appeal For Financial Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Appeal For Financial Help (331 Views)

Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. / I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother / He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appeal For Financial Help by Whoube99(f): 9:19am On May 27, 2021
Dear Nairalandders please I'm an orphan who is struggle to feed myself and my younger once. My mother died while I was a kid, and we were left in the hand of our father as the soul care giver. But sometimes, last January my dad took ill & the whole responsibility of both the family financial burden including my father's medical bills landed on my tender shoulder of 25 years of age.
And just as I was praying to God and expecting the best, I got a terrible call this morning from my little brother who was with my dad in the hospital informing me that he has passed on.
Currently, I'm so heart broken and so confused as to what to do right.
As a matter of fact, the money to take his from where he to a mortuary is not even available as I have exhausted the meager resource I have while trying to treat him in the hospital.
I use this medium to plead with all people of goodwill to assist me with whatever God lead in your heart to help however small or big and God will not abandon you in time of need.
Rose A.
First Bank PLC.
Re: Appeal For Financial Help by Caaz: 9:10pm On May 27, 2021
Hoooooor!nne sorry for your loss.
Pls involve your dad's relatives....Daddy je nke oma
Re: Appeal For Financial Help by Foodqueen(f): 9:26pm On May 27, 2021
He died in the hospital. U don't need money to take him to the mortuary, the hospital authority will do that.

1 Like

Re: Appeal For Financial Help by frozen70(f): 9:50pm On May 27, 2021
Whoube99:
Dear Nairalandders please I'm an orphan who is struggle to feed myself and my younger once. My mother died while I was a kid, and we were left in the hand of our father as the soul care giver. But sometimes, last January my dad took ill & the whole responsibility of both the family financial burden including my father's medical bills landed on my tender shoulder of 25 years of age.
And just as I was praying to God and expecting the best, I got a terrible call this morning from my little brother who was with my dad in the hospital informing me that he has passed on.
Currently, I'm so heart broken and so confused as to what to do right.
As a matter of fact, the money to take his from where he to a mortuary is not even available as I have exhausted the meager resource I have while trying to treat him in the hospital.
I use this medium to plead with all people of goodwill to assist me with whatever God lead in your heart to help however small or big and God will not abandon you in time of need.
Rose A.
First Bank PLC.

If this is nit coming too late, take him home and gather your kins men to Bury him immediately, no need for protocol

Any year you are ready for the final burial, you celebrate it
Re: Appeal For Financial Help by Cokahot: 7:10am On May 28, 2021
Scam

(1) (Reply)

Help Rasaq Live Again / Clean Toyota Camry 2004. 1.5m Call Engr Clem 08175378982 / MISSING CHILD BUT FOUND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.