Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother (2062 Views)

Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This / He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
It had been over 10years that our dad passed away and things have not been bright. No family is ready to help, where I'm managing to sell fruits because of this pandemic to sort out things, I have been prevented

My blind mother have been ill for over 3days and all drugs and herbs I tried to get, to get her heal had proved abortive. I was advise to take her to the hospital for proper treatment but as it is now, I have no kobo in my hand, thanks to some nairalanders who came to our rescue during the lockdown

Nairalanders please I need financial help to take her to the hospital, she's the only one I have now. Please help me save her life

My account details is on my signature, please help me, I'm totally confused

Cc: Lalasticlala
Mynd44
RoyalRoy
Re: I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
Please come to my rescue nairalanders
Re: I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother by OgwuEgo: 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
Where is your location?
Chinenyebae:
Please come to my rescue nairalanders
Re: I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
OgwuEgo:
Where is your location?

We are in Lagos, ikorodu agric to be precise
Re: I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother by Greatzeus(m): 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
Chinenyebae:

We are in Lagos, ikorodu agric to be precise
Have you contacted her family members? Call them and explain to them,I am sure there will be those willing to help.
Re: I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 15, 2020
Nairalanders please come to my rescue at my signature, I'm totally confuse and have no other means please. I want to take her to the hospital on Monday please
Re: I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother by Heavensent01(m): 5:23am On Jun 15, 2020
I just transferred 5k to that account. please confirm. I pray you get help

where are those Igbo forming billionaires and owning Lagos and southwest, here is your sister that needs financial assistance, can y'all show the billionaire by helping her with a token

how I wish the mod can help you move this to front-page. disable people shouldn't go through another health challenges again

I wish you well

7 Likes

Re: I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother by GreenFarmsNG: 5:29am On Jun 15, 2020
Heavensent01:
I just transferred 5k to that account. mmaduagwu Chinenye Vivian, please confirm. I pray you get help

where are those Igbo forming billionaires and owning Lagos and southwest, here is your sister that needs financial assistance, can y'all show the billionaire by helping her with a token

how I wish the mod can help you move this to front-page. disable people shouldn't go through another health challenges again

I wish you well

Thanks for this wonderful gesture

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 15, 2020
Heavensent01:
I just transferred 5k to that account. mmaduagwu Chinenye Vivian, please confirm. I pray you get help

I wish you well

I got it sir, thanks God bless and replenish you in million folds
Re: I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother by Heavensent01(m): 7:51am On Jun 15, 2020
Chinenyebae:

I got it sir, thanks God bless and replenish you in million folds

Amen. it's well
Re: I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 15, 2020
God help the Op.
Re: I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother by politeme: 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
Sleeklord:

Sir God bless you for helping her out.God will replenish you sir and you'll never lack but sir if I give you proof I'm a student who needs help, can you also pls help me out?

Oh Lord!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
People.
Re: I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother by Galactico4ever(m): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
Sleeklord:

Sir what did I do?
Guy create your own thread nah if you want to do bambiyaia.Stop Derailing A Thread That Needs Urgent Help
Re: I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother by Missyajoke(f): 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
May God raise help for you.
Re: I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother by SweetCunt97(f): 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
politeme:

Oh Lord!
bihahahhahahahaha
Re: I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
Thanks for your wishes and prayer, I have taken her to the hospital and have deposited money at hand. 15,000 is needed to commence proper treatment on her please

I still need help lalasticlala, Mynd44

Please guys help me
Re: I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother by Missyajoke(f): 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
This thing is not fair at all mods push this to the front page. Help this lady

1 Like

Re: I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother by pulsa(m): 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
Sent 10k ur way hope your mum gets better

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother by DenreleDave(m): 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
Missyajoke:
This thing is not fair at all mods push this to the front page. Help this lady

Mods never push this kind thing for front page.. Don't expect it there
Re: I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother by DenreleDave(m): 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
pulsa:

God bless you sir..

OP pls confirm.. He sent u money.

Mum are precious
Re: I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
pulsa:

I'll check thanks

God bless you sir, I got it
Re: I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

God bless you sir..

OP pls confirm.. He sent u money.

Mum are precious

I got it just now. Thanks
Re: I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother by Heavensent01(m): 11:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
pulsa:

more and much billions to your account bro. we should be our brothers and sisters keeper

you've done well. thanks
Re: I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 17, 2020
pulsa:
good morning.may God bless and reward your generosity.
I will be glad if you can help me too. I have been unemployed but I luckily got some money for teeth extraction last week so I have not been able to be hustling up and down inorder to avoid dizziness and collapsing. I have been struggling nothing to eat. Pleas assist me Sterling bank OO7205391O
Re: I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother by Nobody: 4:50am On Jun 17, 2020
Chinenyebae:

I'll check thanks

God bless you sir, I got it
Don't really have much but will give the little I have but which hospital are you in Ikorodu?
I live there and may even help contact some people that may be of help.
Will visit today by God"s willing and bring the token and if that critical will link you up with some people in that Ikorodu.
May God heal her permanently.
Re: I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 17, 2020
Baliqeez:

Don't really have much but will give the little I have but which hospital are you in Ikorodu?
Will visit today by God"s willing and bring the token and if that critical will link you up with some people in that Ikorodu.

Amen

Thanks sis, she was admitted at St Rapheal hospital at furniture along ijede road

I appreciate your concerns and effort.
Re: I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:24am On Jun 17, 2020
Baliqeez:

Omo Iya Mi, if you want to help her with a token do so at the provided account details in her signature, no need stressing yourself in visiting hospital. my opinion though

Chinenyebae I'm cashless for now if not I would have help with something much but I sent you 1k, just manage it
Re: I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 17, 2020
EfonAlaaye2023:

Omo Iya Mi, if you want to help her with a token do so at the provided account details in her signature, no need stressing yourself in visiting hospital. my opinion though

Chinenyebae I'm cashless for now if not I would have help with something much but I sent you 1k, just manage it

I got it thanks sir, God bless you
Re: I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother by ecomalchemist(m): 8:05am On Jun 17, 2020
Please Help push this to the front.

Nigeria is so difficult, it only takes one kidney dialysis to deplete one's savings.

OP, it is well with your mother. I will see what I can do in the course of the week.

Stay strong !
Re: I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
ecomalchemist:
Please Help push this to the front.

Nigeria is so difficult, it only takes one kidney dialysis to deplete one's savings.

OP, it is well with your mother. I will see what I can do in the course of the week.

Stay strong !

Thanks for your concerns
Re: I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother by teemotee: 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
BLUELemon:
good morning.may God bless and reward your generosity.
I will be glad if you can help me too. I have been unemployed but I luckily got some money for teeth extraction last week so I have not been able to be hustling up and down inorder to avoid dizziness and collapsing. I have been struggling nothing to eat. Pleas assist me Sterling bank OO7205391O
does it work? this your system of hijacking people's threads for assistance and ambushing their helpers instead of you to just create your own threadundecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. / Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger / 12 Lies Desperate Men Use To Get Nigerian Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.