Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) (31410 Views)

20-Year-Old Barber Stabs Motorcycle Rider To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) / Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) / Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) by Curious345: 1:02pm On May 27, 2021
Sick
Re: Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) by Curious345: 1:03pm On May 27, 2021
Cultist turned armed robber
Re: Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) by BlackDuke(m): 1:03pm On May 27, 2021
Everyday for the thief, but one day for the owner.
Re: Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) by stanley000: 1:04pm On May 27, 2021
What if i told y'all that the media is more powerful than buhari. Read the headline again and compare it with the headlines whenever a yahoo is arrested.
Re: Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) by Charly68: 1:04pm On May 27, 2021
Somebody is struggling to survive ,get they want to rob them...why not go and rob those who are mismanaging their common wealth.. why chasing the Innocents.. if they vent their anger against you then you don peme be that..

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) by Tommykeyz(m): 1:04pm On May 27, 2021
one screw driver spanner lost
Re: Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) by alexola20(m): 1:09pm On May 27, 2021
My family house was robbed three different times while I was in my teenage years.But that won't make me partake in any jungle justice.
I understand that those guys don't deserve the pity but let's be humane in whatever we do.
Futurecrypto1:
I use to have pity for this bastards back then when they are been beaten until my experience with them last two years. This idiots come Rob my lodge,collect my properties,still dey roughandle me. Please if it is possible they should resurrect and beat him to death again,abeg falseprophet will it be possible?..I go pay you.
If you want to earn money online check my signature. All you have to do is roll every hour. My friend got 8k after two weeks.
Re: Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) by officialmario(m): 1:11pm On May 27, 2021
Jungle justice... its ok like this
Re: Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) by dederocs(m): 1:15pm On May 27, 2021
Nigerian youths, we are many than these barbarians, armed robbers, kidnappers, boko animals, let us gang up against them, and destroy them all.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) by Mckeni007: 1:26pm On May 27, 2021
I was there, the guy was begging
An angry mob have beaten a suspected armed robber to death in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa state capital, Reports.

It was gathered By News Crew, that a three-man gang allegedly attacked a Point of Sale operator along Erepa Road on Wednesday May 26, and made away with undisclosed sum of money.

According to an eyewitness who notify , the suspected robbers were trying to escape with the stolen money but ran out of luck when they had an accident with the tricycle used for the operation.

After the accident which occured near the Isaac Boro Express Way axis at Custom road, Biogbolo, the said robbers fired gunshots to scare away the mob, who, however, overpowered them, Learnt.

One of the robbers managed to escape while the mob beat one to death before the police arrived the scene and rescued the third one.

The angry mob also burnt down the Keke.

See The Graphic Photo As Obtained By Below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=136788458511427&id=100065408206286[/quote]
Re: Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) by Emmhychidi(m): 1:27pm On May 27, 2021
Make una continue, shey no to jungle justice ba Me self say no to stealing someone's sweat in this kind of period Aren't u a devil Mehn if anybody do anyhow make him see anyhow...
Re: Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) by ThePlugg(m): 1:28pm On May 27, 2021
say no to crimes....but Buhari administration no wan help the youth....so sad
Re: Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) by terrezo2002(m): 1:31pm On May 27, 2021
Proverbs 6:30-31 Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry;
But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house.
Re: Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) by optimus106(m): 1:31pm On May 27, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see more hungry thieves meeting the same faith in the coming days by angry Nigerians, while the much bigger thieves are being celebrated and hailed by the same angry Nigerians.

This I have seen.

Those guys won't let you sleep with both eyes closed in Bayelsa state...it's good for them.
Re: Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) by Emmhychidi(m): 1:32pm On May 27, 2021
alexola20:
My family house was robbed three different times while I was in my teenage years.But that won't make me partake in any jungle justice.
I understand that those guys don't deserve the pity but let's be human in whatever we do.

Be humane until one of ur family member is either raped or killed by one of these vagabonds when next they might come... Let's apply wisdom... Go to Arabian countries check the rate of stealing and the punishment for robbery there... People just need strong hand... People react well in a horrible society i.e north Korea...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) by dayo8080(m): 1:33pm On May 27, 2021
I was robbed just last week. Terrible experience. If I catch any thief now...na to condem his hands. I will not kill unless a life was lost. But he can't use his hands to rob again.
Re: Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) by Emmhychidi(m): 1:34pm On May 27, 2021
terrezo2002:
Proverbs 6:30-31 Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry;
But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house.

Thief's and bandits and kidnappers and rapist and murderers and suicide bombers and ... That part of the Bible was written for those times... Have sense...
Re: Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) by Garlay: 1:36pm On May 27, 2021
FORGET ABOUT HUNGER, MOST OF THESE GUYS ARE BORN THIEVES AND WILL NEVER WANT TO HUSTLE LEGITIMATE HUSTLING. HOW CAN YOU GO TO ROB AND TAKE THE MONEY TO FLEX UR GIRLFRIEND? AM HAPPY ONE LOST HIS LIFE ALONG THE LINE

FalseProphet1:
I see more hungry thieves meeting the same faith in the coming days by angry Nigerians, while the much bigger thieves are being celebrated and hailed by the same angry Nigerians.

This I have seen.
Re: Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) by tit(f): 1:55pm On May 27, 2021
Our oyel no reach this wan.
Re: Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) by DONFASZY(m): 2:01pm On May 27, 2021
Crime no pay
Even if it’s pure water
Sell den crime
Death don take dis fool nw to hell
Peace n b contented
Re: Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) by eldoradoxx: 2:04pm On May 27, 2021
Every armed robber is entitled to jungle justice with the level of desperation and gloom over Nigeria currently. Be warned, there is no police again, people are not interested in handing you over to police when they catch u. Robbers need to be warned that with the failure of police force, you don't stand the chance of trial in court which can last for 10 years or more if caught, you meet Lucifer the very day you are caught! Be warned
Re: Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 27, 2021
An average Nigerian is angry at this difficult time
Re: Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) by rayvelez(m): 2:25pm On May 27, 2021
The overconfidence of dis one chance thief is just to much, nah so 3 of them snatched a newly bought motorcyle parked in front of atm gallery meh 2 of dem was caught and burnt to death.
Re: Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 2:43pm On May 27, 2021
Thank God I left the town, you can't work at night in yenagoa. With the oil they claim they have hunger still is at the peak
Re: Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) by phemmyfour: 3:38pm On May 27, 2021
Futurecrypto1:
I use to have pity for this bastards back then when they are been beaten until my experience with them last two years. This idiots come Rob my lodge,collect my properties,still dey roughandle me. Please if it is possible they should resurrect and beat him to death again,abeg falseprophet will it be possible?..I go pay you.
If you want to earn money online check my signature. All you have to do is roll every hour. My friend got 8k after two weeks.
Re: Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) by rowland545(m): 3:49pm On May 27, 2021
post=102111617:
and jungle justice news sha!
On a daily basis, as e dey hot!
D news always comes out as the burnt soul breath his last!
Una dey try for una coverakobold!

Make una try to dey bring some news of successful Nigerian youths sometimes biko....... to balance up and not to create a particular brand to your blog.
Our kobo!
oga gettat....ur talk no day ever make sense
Re: Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) by Jerrylucas00(m): 4:14pm On May 27, 2021
[img][/img][img][/img]

Re: Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) by mrkings84(m): 4:50pm On May 27, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Did u see this under the sun or under the moon?
Re: Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) by Gfskw: 5:03pm On May 27, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos / How 7 Men Tied & Raped Me Inside Gutter - Woman Tells Court / Nigerian Man And His Lover Arrested In Philippine For Romance Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.