Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

28-year-old Man Killed As Armed Robbers Attack Bayelsa Community (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 28-year-old Man Killed As Armed Robbers Attack Bayelsa Community (Photos) (25366 Views)

Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) / Chimpanzees Killed, Meat Used To Make Pepper Soup In Bayelsa Community (Pix) / 'Successful' Man Nabbed For Stealing Generator In Bayelsa Community (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

28-year-old Man Killed As Armed Robbers Attack Bayelsa Community (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:32am On May 27, 2021
Update From . COM

A 28-year-old man identified as Menidin Jacob Odumgele, has been killed after armed robbers attacked Arrietaline community in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa State Capital, Reports.

It was gathered By News Crew, that the gang of robbers numbering over 15 and all wearing black, stormed the neighbourhood around 2 am on Wednesday, May 26 and carted away money and other valuables.

The gang of robbers were said to have gained access to about two houses after failed attempt to enter others and in the process killed Odumgele, Learnt.

A cousin of the deceased, Mr Misiomasi Ibuku Omieworio, who confirmed the incident said the robbers entered his house, collected money and phones before Odumgele was shot.

Meanwhile, one Lucky Awoli Walter has rained curses on the robbers who murdered his friend.

"No more, No more, No more, For many thousand years, indeed I will miss your brotherly love you always shown to me. may your gentle soul rest in peace. For everyone who involved in this Act, their days are numbered. if you kill by sword you shall also die by sword, my God will Execute Vengeance to those who murdered Menidin Jacob Odumgele, your Generation shall not go unpunished." he wrote.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

What a sad day, my brother was murderd this morning by group of robbers at his Resident. those that are involved in this Act your days are numbered.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=308206820882609&id=100050798808000

No more, No more, No more, For many thousand years, indeed I will miss your brotherly love you always shown to me. may your gentle soul rest in peace,
For everyone who involved in this Act, there days are numbered. if you kill by sword you shall also die by sword, my God will Execute Vengeance to those who murdered Menidin Jacob Odumgele, your Generation shall not go unpunished.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=308463874190237&id=100050798808000

Re: 28-year-old Man Killed As Armed Robbers Attack Bayelsa Community (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:39am On May 27, 2021
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: 28-year-old Man Killed As Armed Robbers Attack Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Bluntguy: 11:47am On May 27, 2021
Rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: 28-year-old Man Killed As Armed Robbers Attack Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Pmpm: 11:51am On May 27, 2021
Death everywhr

1 Like

Re: 28-year-old Man Killed As Armed Robbers Attack Bayelsa Community (Photos) by tony0806: 11:53am On May 27, 2021
It is well.

For purchase of pure and original honey AT THE SAME MARKET PRICE in ADAMAWA STATE, check my signature. Nation wide delivery since February 2020. If it's not pure Honey, then it can't be called original.

1 Like

Re: 28-year-old Man Killed As Armed Robbers Attack Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Koryc: 12:03pm On May 27, 2021
Rip
Re: 28-year-old Man Killed As Armed Robbers Attack Bayelsa Community (Photos) by HolyMonks: 12:19pm On May 27, 2021
Unethical situations
Re: 28-year-old Man Killed As Armed Robbers Attack Bayelsa Community (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:10pm On May 27, 2021
Tinubu call your boys to order undecided
Re: 28-year-old Man Killed As Armed Robbers Attack Bayelsa Community (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:11pm On May 27, 2021
It was gathered By News Crew, that the gang of robbers numbering over 15 and all wearing black, stormed the neighbourhood around 2 am on Wednesday, May 26 and carted away money and other valuables.
SAY NO TO ARMED ROBBERY.
It will kill you before your time, you can never escape it.

If you are an armed robber reading this, repent and give your life to christ, if not, something terrible is coming your way in the next 21 days.

You have been advised.

We Rise!

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 28-year-old Man Killed As Armed Robbers Attack Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 1:11pm On May 27, 2021
Sighs

Deep Quote
Citizens suffer when there is a bad leadership in power.

SangoOlukosoOba:

False!

Citizens suffer because they choose to be foolish, unpatriotic, selfish, greedy, filled with hate, uncompassionate and lazy.

The citizens become leaders, and elect there leaders in a democratic system, son they getting what they deserve.

If same citizens have been voting recycled politicians every 4 years, then why will you have to blame leader in this case. He was constitutionally elected.

Your submission lacks credence because there was no democratic elections in the last electioneering process for second term.
Rigging was all that happened.
More so how do you blame citizens for incompetence of leaders?
SMH @your post.

SangoOlukosoOba:

Rigging perpetrated by who? The leaders?

Why won't I blame citizens for the incompetence of the leaders they choose. Are you not aware of far brilliant competitors that contested in the last election? We're this elites even runner-ups? Who are the rigging machines if I may ask again? Was Buhari or Atiku the most competent for the job in the last election? Did they have any track record to buttress their competence? But the electorates were stumbling on both. Who am I too blame please? Americans?

They sold themselves through campaign and happen to have gotten the votes of the electorates. So why shouldn't I blame the citizens.
Please kindly post the names of the other options of aspirants the citizens could have voted for if they even had their votes regardless.
Howbeit there is a new awakening and that's why we need strong advocacy for YOUNG Visionary LEADERS come 2023!

Deep Quote
No need crying over spilt milk.

SangoOlukosoOba:

Did you watch the last presidential debate? If you did, you should have noticed the criticisms and ideas of persons like Fela and Kingsley. But Nigerians are not brilliant enough to see or know ideas. A people who don't listen but vote based on ethnic and religious lines irrespective of competence.

You seem not to be familiar with your country people by talking about awakening, I will quote you in 2023. Same will happen again. Nigerians will be choosing between two recycle politicians. Their activism is only on social platforms. When the chips are down, you might swallow your words. Nothing will change.

Its an orientation and program running inside the citizens of the country. They are very good at making noise, and when its time to act, they will be nowhere to be found.

Sametime, you must appreciate the intelligence of Nigerian politicians, cos to fool and re-fool people every 4 years takes a special kind of brilliance.
@ the embolden ...That's nothing but been cunning as oppose to brilliance.
However we have a duty to keep the sensitizing online & offline.
Everything will fall in place before 2023!

@SeniorWriter

2 Likes

Re: 28-year-old Man Killed As Armed Robbers Attack Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Temidaryour: 1:11pm On May 27, 2021
��
Re: 28-year-old Man Killed As Armed Robbers Attack Bayelsa Community (Photos) by temitope27(m): 1:11pm On May 27, 2021
Sleep well bro
Re: 28-year-old Man Killed As Armed Robbers Attack Bayelsa Community (Photos) by revived2: 1:11pm On May 27, 2021
E Be Many Things
Re: 28-year-old Man Killed As Armed Robbers Attack Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Yommychrz(m): 1:12pm On May 27, 2021
No good news again in this kwantri
Re: 28-year-old Man Killed As Armed Robbers Attack Bayelsa Community (Photos) by directonpc(m): 1:12pm On May 27, 2021
Rip
Re: 28-year-old Man Killed As Armed Robbers Attack Bayelsa Community (Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 1:12pm On May 27, 2021
I see this young man's killers dying a miserable death.

This I have seen.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 28-year-old Man Killed As Armed Robbers Attack Bayelsa Community (Photos) by JustCruise(m): 1:12pm On May 27, 2021
RIP young blood..better luck next time.
Re: 28-year-old Man Killed As Armed Robbers Attack Bayelsa Community (Photos) by donziller(m): 1:15pm On May 27, 2021
Rip
Re: 28-year-old Man Killed As Armed Robbers Attack Bayelsa Community (Photos) by GreaterFuture(m): 1:16pm On May 27, 2021
Armed Robbers are sick people! Foolish stupid morons.
Attacking and killing your fellow Poor man, Civilians. All you Criminals Should Gather and go toward a prominent politicians house like 500 of you, Theives to Theives, it is better like that.
You will make a lot more money, and help us indirectly too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28-year-old Man Killed As Armed Robbers Attack Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Abrahamcolin323: 1:21pm On May 27, 2021
RIP young blood..better luck next time.
Re: 28-year-old Man Killed As Armed Robbers Attack Bayelsa Community (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:21pm On May 27, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Sighs

Deep Quote
Citizens suffer when there is a bad leadership in power.

@SeniorWriter

False!

Citizens suffer because they choose to be foolish, unpatriotic, selfish, greedy, filled with hate, uncompassionate and lazy.

The citizens become leaders, and elect there leaders in a democratic system, son they getting what they deserve.

If same citizens have been voting recycled politicians every 4 years, then why will you have to blame leader in this case. He was constitutionally elected.

3 Likes

Re: 28-year-old Man Killed As Armed Robbers Attack Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Damoche10: 1:23pm On May 27, 2021
Na wa o.....
Re: 28-year-old Man Killed As Armed Robbers Attack Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Samba189(m): 1:24pm On May 27, 2021
Rest in peace
Re: 28-year-old Man Killed As Armed Robbers Attack Bayelsa Community (Photos) by officialmario(m): 1:25pm On May 27, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see this young man's killers dying a miserable death.

This I have seen.
prophet of doom, continue seeing what will finish you.
Re: 28-year-old Man Killed As Armed Robbers Attack Bayelsa Community (Photos) by Ekg911(m): 1:25pm On May 27, 2021
thank you for this news coverage. Aritellain and Obele street are hotspots. Bayelsa state is my own state and I want the state government to mount security operatives to be stationed there for now
Re: 28-year-old Man Killed As Armed Robbers Attack Bayelsa Community (Photos) by OSHIOJANLE: 1:28pm On May 27, 2021
R I P...Sorry
Re: 28-year-old Man Killed As Armed Robbers Attack Bayelsa Community (Photos) by ivolt: 1:29pm On May 27, 2021
GreaterFuture:
Armed Robbers are sick people! Foolish stupid morons.
Attacking and killing your fellow Poor man, Civilians. All you Criminals Should Gather and go toward a prominent politicians house like 500 of you, the rewards would be greater.
You help yourselves and help the Community (and even state and country) at large, #Win-Win.

But most Criminals would never do that, dumb Sociopaths
Why don't you lead them to a politicians house so you could reap greater rewards and help your community?
Oh, talk is cheap.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India / How Chidinma Transferred N5 Million From Ataga Usifo's Bank Account / Man Accused Of Attempting To Kill His Wife For Money Ritual In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.