Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3660 Views)

How Can I Stop Her From Sending Me Her Nudes [18+ Pictures] / How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House / How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Starcrest1: 11:49am On May 27, 2021
Y

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by wonseun(m): 12:02pm On May 27, 2021
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: . by Temmylee01(m): 12:05pm On May 27, 2021
Another one in DJ Khalid voice.

9 Likes

Re: . by johnnypumpum(m): 12:12pm On May 27, 2021
U GO THE Bleep ASHAWO WITHOUT CONDOM ABI U GET MIND OOOO BROS.

4 Likes

Re: . by Starcrest1: 12:15pm On May 27, 2021
johnnypumpum:
U GO THE Bleep ASHAWO WITHOUT CONDOM ABI U GET MIND OOOO BROS.

Lol why do you say so?
Re: . by BENRAZY(m): 12:31pm On May 27, 2021
Brother man op, all I hv to say is that u are a mumu man

11 Likes

Re: . by gbengaoyeladun(m): 12:45pm On May 27, 2021
Mumu man
Re: . by HolyMonks: 12:58pm On May 27, 2021
70 years old man.
You want to please others and displease your self.
No be juju be that.
grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 27, 2021
Mumu man grin
Re: . by BigDan69: 1:16pm On May 27, 2021
Lol
Re: . by Oharina(m): 1:24pm On May 27, 2021
BigDan69:
Lol
Shey u need advice? I pity u... U don enter one chance be that... Better commit suicide befor the girl's ghost kills u...

1 Like

Re: . by Michelle55: 2:02pm On May 27, 2021
cheesy sharp shooter I hail oh!
Within one month you don lash sotey you score, omo Man U need you to revive their club my brother grin

Back to your sob story, you could have avoided all these stress and headache if only you used condoms especially when you know that you've no intentions of settling down with her, it's her body and she would be the only one to go through the changes when your kid starts growing in her tummy so cut her some slacks.

If she is hellbent on terminating the pregnancy, tell her that you've washed your hands off the issue so whatever that comes out of it is entirely her responsibility and not yours.

PS: No matter how sex take sweet you reach, never dive in raw with someone whom you see no future with because Belle fit show at any time, don't say you weren't warned.

2 Likes

Re: . by Starcrest1: 2:02pm On May 27, 2021
So nobody could say something good here. Mehn there are a lot of mentally disconnected people on Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: . by Starcrest1: 2:07pm On May 27, 2021
Michelle55:
cheesy sharp shooter I hail oh!
Within one month you don lash sotey you score, omo Man U need you to revive their club my brother grin

Back to your sob story, you could have avoided all these stress and headache if only you used condoms especially when you know that you've no intentions of settling down with her, it's her body and she would be the only one to go through the changes when your kid starts growing in her tummy so cut her some slacks.

If she is hellbent on terminating the pregnancy, tell her that you've washed your hands off the issue so whatever that comes out of it is entirely her responsibility and not yours.

PS: No matter how sex take sweet you reach, never dive in raw with someone whom you see no future with because Belle fit show at any time, don't say you weren't warned.
Finally!
Well having a child is not a stress to me just that this girl is unreasonable. Can't someone have a baby mama in peace again?

2 Likes

Re: . by Michelle55: 2:20pm On May 27, 2021
Starcrest1:

Finally!
Well having a child is not a stress to me just that this girl is unreasonable. Can't someone have a baby mama in peace again?
Having a baby mama isn't a crime but it's paramount to note that it's not every woman who's cut out for such lifestyle, why would you turn someone's daughter to a baby mama when you can easily wife her?
Didn't you notice she was unreasonable when you were busy digging her raw or what were you expecting after the marathon sex, a TV? cheesy
If you desire to have a baby mama, talk it through with the lady and if she's okay with being one then you guys can go ahead and breed a football team.
Some of these ladies has made it so easy for guys to take them for granted. What's the essence of buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? This is the world we live in now and it's sad!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by KidDarkness(m): 2:24pm On May 27, 2021
You have no intention of getting married to her because she's unstable and smokes in your presence? Since you dicked her raw in secret and not in our presence then you have no reason bringing this issue to our presence. But guy, the raw sweet you shey?

2 Likes

Re: . by Bola146(f): 2:25pm On May 27, 2021
grin NB: I have no intention of getting married to her now or in future because she's a very unstable person and smokes in my presence.

grin grin Some ladies are just ..... Isshhhh . How would a normal lady can't think about her life and future? Must everything be sex! Sex! Sex? I pity your life too, maybe she don give you HIV run away grin grin Iru iro ni iboru undecided Oniranu meji lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: . by Jeon(f): 2:28pm On May 27, 2021
Starcrest1:
Hello everyone, I'll just go straight to the point.

I met this girl last month and things just happened fast and we got down many times; initially I used Condoms but later on, she objected to it saying she enjoys the sensations better without it. I obliged but made sure I always pulled out.

Earlier this month, one day like that, I couldn't pull out on time so I asked her wether to buy the pills for her or she should buy it. She replied she would buy it but I was surprised to find out two days later that she didn't. I got the pills for her but was surprised again three days later that she didn't complete the dosage.

Day before yesterday I got a call from her that she was feeling some symptoms and later went to the hospital only to discover that she was pregnant. I told her to come over.

When she came, I told her that I want her to keep the baby. She became agitated telling me that it can never happen since I'm not yet ready to marry her. She now asked me when I'm taking her to terminate the pregnancy.
I told her I could never do that, afterall when she was having unprotected s*x with me what was she expecting?

Brethren, this girl gave me all manner of insults that day, ending it by saying that if anything happens to her while terminating the pregnancy, she would hold me responsible. I just had to hold myself because I came close to beating her.
I told her to leave my house only to discover later that she blocked my number.
Ladies and gentlemen I just need advice on how to stop her from terminating the pregnancy because I know that 800mg of msptl can do the trick.

NB: I have no intention of getting married to her now or in future because she's a very unstable person and smokes in my presence

But you can fuvk her

2 Likes

Re: . by Cerebellum: 2:32pm On May 27, 2021
God why are you producing, sorry, creating stupid fuls to this dear world ntori oloun..

Look what one of your being just posted, he sure needs pasan that has been soaked inside watery pepper and beaten vigorously on this little blokusgrin
Re: . by Starcrest1: 2:47pm On May 27, 2021
Michelle55:

Having a baby mama isn't a crime but it's paramount to note that it's not every woman who's cut out for such lifestyle, why would you turn someone's daughter to a baby mama when you can easily wife her?
Didn't you notice she was unreasonable when you were busy digging her raw or what were you expecting after the marathon sex, a TV? cheesy
If you desire to have a baby mama, talk it through with the lady and if she's okay with being one then you guys can go ahead and breed a football team.
Some of these ladies has made it so easy for guys to take them for granted. What's the essence of buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? This is the world we live in now and it's sad!

I don't think it's always that clear cut but a lady that prefers raw s*x and refuses to take contraceptives should know what she's getting into.
Thanks for your contribution though.

1 Like

Re: . by debbydams(f): 2:49pm On May 27, 2021
Starcrest1:
Hello everyone, I'll just go straight to the point.

I met this girl last month and things just happened fast and we got down many times; initially I used Condoms but later on, she objected to it saying she enjoys the sensations better without it. I obliged but made sure I always pulled out.

Earlier this month, one day like that, I couldn't pull out on time so I asked her wether to buy the pills for her or she should buy it. She replied she would buy it but I was surprised to find out two days later that she didn't. I got the pills for her but was surprised again three days later that she didn't complete the dosage.

Day before yesterday I got a call from her that she was feeling some symptoms and later went to the hospital only to discover that she was pregnant. I told her to come over.

When she came, I told her that I want her to keep the baby. She became agitated telling me that it can never happen since I'm not yet ready to marry her. She now asked me when I'm taking her to terminate the pregnancy.
I told her I could never do that, afterall when she was having unprotected s*x with me what was she expecting?

Brethren, this girl gave me all manner of insults that day, ending it by saying that if anything happens to her while terminating the pregnancy, she would hold me responsible. I just had to hold myself because I came close to beating her.
I told her to leave my house only to discover later that she blocked my number.
Ladies and gentlemen I just need advice on how to stop her from terminating the pregnancy because I know that 800mg of msptl can do the trick.

NB: I have no intention of getting married to her now or in future because she's a very unstable person and smokes in my presence.
u Mumu o,u have no intension of making her your wife yet u go without protection. After that u can't give her drugs nd make sure she use it in your presence? Now what advice do want ? ..let her terminate it if she want to nd if shes keeping it fine...I wonder why some men will just decide to create problem for themselves.
Re: . by Starcrest1: 2:51pm On May 27, 2021
Cerebellum:
God why are you producing, sorry, creating stupid fuls to this dear world ntori oloun..

Look what one of your being just posted, he sure needs pasan that has been soaked inside watery pepper and beaten vigorously on this little blokusgrin
What's wrong with what I posted or you just want to be fooolish!
Re: . by debbydams(f): 2:51pm On May 27, 2021
Bola146:
grin NB: I have no intention of getting married to her now or in future because she's a very unstable person and smokes in my presence.

grin grin Some ladies are just ..... Isshhhh . How would a normal lady can't think about her life and future? Must everything be sex! Sex! Sex? I pity your life too, maybe she don give you HIV run away grin grin Iru iro ni iboru undecided Oniranu meji lipsrsealed
grin grin
Re: . by Starcrest1: 3:04pm On May 27, 2021
debbydams:
u Mumu o,u have no intension of making her your wife yet u go without protection. After that u can't give her drugs nd make sure she use it in your presence? Now what advice do want ? ..let her terminate it if she want to nd if shes keeping it fine...I wonder why some men will just decide to create problem for themselves.

Did you even understand what I wrote?
She's the one creating the problem not me, besides I knew what I was getting into before accepting her request. My problem is why would she request for raw s*x when she is not ready for a child.
You get the point now?

2 Likes

Re: . by Bola146(f): 3:11pm On May 27, 2021
debbydams:
[/b] grin grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: . by Uzomacharles: 3:28pm On May 27, 2021
Terminate,she no wan terminate

Oya keep the baby,she say NO....

Baba Na Lorry Wey Dey Go Nowhere Na You Enter So

2 Likes

Re: . by Secre6: 3:32pm On May 27, 2021
If you want to have a shopping website for your business (Just like jumia)

I will make the website for you for Thirty thousand naira only

Call this number : 0 8 0 6 5 4 1 1 5 4 4 (You can chat on WhatsApp too)
Re: . by Cerebellum: 3:34pm On May 27, 2021
Starcrest1:

What's wrong with what I posted or you just want to be fooolish!

Shuttup...will that unborn child sees this post you made and be proud of his uselesss father??

No..no..no sofunmi?
Re: . by Starcrest1: 4:09pm On May 27, 2021
Cerebellum:

Shuttup...will that unborn child sees this post you made and be proud of his uselesss father??

No..no..no sofunmi?
Yes s/he will be proud that I wanted to have him/her, what's your f****g point?
Re: . by Cerebellum: 4:13pm On May 27, 2021
Starcrest1:

Yes s/he will be proud that I wanted to have him/her, what's your f****g point?

Must you bring all your personal issues to public platforms?

I presume you're a grownup bro...try to make decisions on your own, biko

Ire o

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 27, 2021
two brats Having sex wen u not married angry ediotss
Re: . by Frenzy01(m): 5:15pm On May 27, 2021
In DJ Khalid voice.. It's another one.

Abeg.. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information and slide into my DM so we could strike a deal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Okay For A Mum To Kiss Her Son This Way? / .. / Man Busted/Caught On Camera Taking A Girl Inside A Bush For S*x (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.