Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures (17237 Views)

LASG Seals Quilox, Warns Sol, The Good And Landmark Beaches Over Safety Infracti / Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading / LASG Seals Illegal Container Terminal In Ibeshe, Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures by seborrhic: 1:56pm On May 27, 2021
You seal the company but didn't arrest the owners and directors. Keep foo ling your race

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures by Teejay13(m): 2:08pm On May 27, 2021
Billing things.
Re: LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures by pacespot(m): 2:11pm On May 27, 2021
Chinese always cutting corners, but they create jobs in the country where they reside anyway.
Re: LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures by leonn(m): 2:14pm On May 27, 2021
We in Nigeria, last last money will exchange hands and the factory will be reopened...Note chinese don't need visa to enter Nigeria based on the loan we got from them. They can obtain visa in arrival if they wish

1 Like

Re: LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures by paltielx: 2:16pm On May 27, 2021
This is commendable, we the Nigerians have to show them that the country is a functioning one
Re: LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:18pm On May 27, 2021
In sensible country they will sue the Chinese company for damage but here(zoo) every goes
Re: LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures by sreamsense: 2:29pm On May 27, 2021
Why is it that until someone dies before they begin their safety measures enforcement? Where were the same LASG officers when the same companies have been.operating for years? Our eye services are too much in this country. There are many other companies that do not measure up to this company that scatter all over the state, they will not see them now or be overlooking it because of bribe until somebody dies. Company that tries to help jobless one has now been put into trouble; every political office holders and officers will now be getting scores from the company to show they are responsible and hard-working just for eye service purposes; it might really be accident beyond their control, the same methods they have been using for many years now cause problem for them. So, serious!
Re: LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures by AdeniyiA(m): 2:32pm On May 27, 2021
There was a similar case here in Ibadan not too long ago, also a 17yr old guy, after the initial gragra the case has bn forgotten and the company has been carrying on without any problem undecided angry
Re: LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures by ebuclassic18(m): 2:37pm On May 27, 2021
meaning they need to seal Nigeria as a country
Re: LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures by HimName: 2:48pm On May 27, 2021
Pipo wey WAHUM show pepper don become men today.
Re: LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures by Ausval: 2:55pm On May 27, 2021
Close am today
Open am tomorrow
Who don die don die

That's why I always tell people that your safety is your personal responsibility

If it is not safe don't do it
I REPEAT IF IT IS NOT SAFE DON'T DO IT

There is always an opportunity to get another job if you lost one

But there is never an opportunity to get your life back once you loose it

Best Regards
Re: LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures by dealbest: 3:02pm On May 27, 2021
Later now dem go roger some persons money for back and next thing you go hear na all correct sir carry go
Re: LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures by GENES11S: 3:16pm On May 27, 2021
The only people Nigerians hate more than their neighbor (tribal neighbors) are Nigerian-based Chinese people.

Looking at this thread, there is no "Flat head", no "Cone head" or "Aboki" trolls. All the energy is focused on the Chinese. grin

1 Like

Re: LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures by Kingstanding: 3:24pm On May 27, 2021
Toscarel:
To be reopened in no time with apologies, you have forgotten how much we owe China.
They own us.
. Well it's better you tell Chinese companies in Nigeria to kill all their employees in Nigeria because their country borrowed us money.
Re: LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures by Divoc19(f): 3:26pm On May 27, 2021
Good news. Some of us don dey get mind be that. Chinese, Lebanese and all foreignese go soon dey respect us. There's hope.
Re: LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures by ayodejiajayi94: 3:29pm On May 27, 2021
Re: LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures by zikter(m): 3:29pm On May 27, 2021
sreamsense:
Why is it that until someone dies before they begin their safety measures enforcement? Where were the same LASG officers when the same companies have been.operating for years? Our eye services are too much in this country. There are many other companies that do not measure up to this company that scatter all over the state, they will not see them now or be overlooking it because of bribe until somebody dies. Company that tries to help jobless one has now been put into trouble; every political office holders and officers will now be getting scores from the company to show they are responsible and hard-working just for eye service purposes; it might really be accident beyond their control, the same methods they have been using for many years now cause problem for them. So, serious!
At least they did well by taking action. Do you know how many companies operate in Lagos? These guys can be everywhere. Let us cut them some slack. I mean how many Nigerians are even ready to cooperate with authorities and report abnormalities? Sane countries are ahead because their citizens actively participate in intelligence gathering, unlike here

1 Like

Re: LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures by Twelfthman: 3:38pm On May 27, 2021
I trust Lagos state. No time for nonsense from the dwarfs
God bless Lagos
Re: LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures by Psady(m): 3:53pm On May 27, 2021
Prosperous111:
I swear Lagos State dey try angry

Chinese always feel like Nigerians are lifeless and hopeless.

Imagine operating an unknown Machine on the first day at work in an unknown environments wired with an unknown and unsafe circuit angry

Rip Young blood. Nigeria failed you if not you should be in your 100 or 200 level by now
Reminds me of my time in the factory when new boys are employed as trainee, The factory manager was telling me to immediately fix them on a crushing and grinding machine, I para for him that day, that how can they be there when they have no experience whatsoever,he reported me to the MD, the Baba too para for me, I just kept quiet when he was done shouting, I told him I wouldn't fix them there. He was just looking at me like, what can I do to this boy?. Next thing Baba say gerra out from here now.

1 Like

Re: LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures by Oktane: 4:10pm On May 27, 2021
Typically, no one has questioned the veracity of the report.

Shouldn't we at least hear the Chinese side of the story before apportioning blame?

That appears more logical to me.

1 Like

Re: LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures by Ceekaycee: 4:31pm On May 27, 2021
I knew this would happen, the few times I was around the vicinity, I could see the level of poor management. Poor staff management too.
embarassed
My boys are there....lots of youths just lost their jobs too.
Rest in peace, Abdul.
Re: LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures by BigBashiru: 4:45pm On May 27, 2021
KingUg:
all this Chinese people have no respect for we blacks & don’t value lives as long as there business keep thriving can you imagine the nonsense someone started working today you gave him a machine to handle without proper training las las them go still reopen the factory no be Naija again RIP to the dead

Re: LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures by 9jaRealist: 4:47pm On May 27, 2021
Re: LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures by 9jaRealist: 4:50pm On May 27, 2021
leonn:
We in Nigeria, last last money will exchange hands and the factory will be reopened...Note chinese don't need visa to enter Nigeria based on the loan we got from them. They can obtain visa in arrival if they wish

ANYBODY can get visa on arrival...
It is NOT unique or special to the Chinese.
>
Re: LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures by 9jaRealist: 4:56pm On May 27, 2021
Toscarel:
To be reopened in no time with apologies, you have forgotten how much we owe China.
They own us.

Chinese loans constitute only about 3% of Nigeria’s total debt stock, and less than 10% of foreign debt...
I don’t think Nigerians realize the amount of deep doodoo we’re in. Chinese debt is the least of our problems!
>
Re: LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures by Ghast12: 5:08pm On May 27, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard / APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example / Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.