Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) Students In Trouble As Vc Fix Exam On Biafra - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) Students In Trouble As Vc Fix Exam On Biafra (2161 Views)

Protest Rocks UNN As VC, Prof. Charles Igwe Increases School Fees By 100% (Video / Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) / Exam Sitting Arrangement In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) Students In Trouble As Vc Fix Exam On Biafra by Mbataku96(m): 1:02pm On May 27, 2021
NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY (UNIZIK) STUDENTS IN TROUBLE AND PLEADS WITH THE IPOB LEADER IN THE PERSON OF HIS EXCELLENCY MAZI NNAMDI KANU TO COME TO THEIR RESCUE.

Nnamdi Azikiwe (Unizik) students in trouble as the Vice Chancellor in the person of CHARLES OKECHUKWU ESIMONE has fixed exam for the students on the exact day the IPOB has ordered sit at home all across the Biafra territory. The student who told me this has made me to understand the VC refused to shift the exam to another day even after when the students of FACULTY OF EDUCATION have pleaded with him to do so. The VC has said the Biafra fallen Heroes and Heroines day is not recognized by the Nigerian Government, so the whole students in the FACULTY OF EDUCATION should come and write their exam on the fixed date 31/05/2021.

Refusing to shift this exam show that the VC of Unizik plays with the lives of his students, urging students to come out on the street when everybody must be inside observing the sit at home and giving the due respect to the fallen heroes and heroines is a very big threat to the students' lives.

The student of the FACULTY OF EDUCATION has pleaded with the leader of the Indegeneous People of Biafra (IPOB) to take immediate reaction on this as the students life is very important and precious to them.

Buchi.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) Students In Trouble As Vc Fix Exam On Biafra by Millimann: 1:07pm On May 27, 2021
I pity the VC.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) Students In Trouble As Vc Fix Exam On Biafra by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 27, 2021
The fear of the UGM is the beginning of wisdom... cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) Students In Trouble As Vc Fix Exam On Biafra by woleabayo(f): 1:12pm On May 27, 2021
the VC na mumu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) Students In Trouble As Vc Fix Exam On Biafra by revived2: 1:12pm On May 27, 2021
E Go Be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) Students In Trouble As Vc Fix Exam On Biafra by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 1:24pm On May 27, 2021
I just received a vision shocked.. I can see the school on fire grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) Students In Trouble As Vc Fix Exam On Biafra by Kamdil: 1:27pm On May 27, 2021
The VC deliberately fixed that exam on that day to counter the sit-at-home order.

You see how people do draw trouble and attack on themselves.

The VC may not survive the attack when it comes.

You don't need to oppose certain policies to show solidarity with the Nigerian state. You can do that without stepping on toes

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) Students In Trouble As Vc Fix Exam On Biafra by Mbataku96(m): 2:28pm On May 27, 2021
Kamdil:
The VC deliberately fixed that exam on that day to counter the sit-at-home order.

You see how people do draw trouble and attack on themselves.

The VC may not survive the attack when it comes.

You don't need to oppose certain policies to show solidarity with the Nigerian state. You can do that without stepping on toes
This is exactly the situation here
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) Students In Trouble As Vc Fix Exam On Biafra by Vulcanheph(m): 3:09pm On May 27, 2021
That VC go soon buy market.gringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) Students In Trouble As Vc Fix Exam On Biafra by Secre6: 3:29pm On May 27, 2021
I build blogs for cheap prices (ten thousand naira)

If you're interested, call : 0 8 0 6 5 4 1 1 5 4 4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) Students In Trouble As Vc Fix Exam On Biafra by Buziness101: 5:08pm On May 27, 2021
Foolishness on display... Next thing now... Him n his family will start praying for their enemies to die by fire....

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) Students In Trouble As Vc Fix Exam On Biafra by Commotfornigeri: 6:23pm On May 27, 2021
This VC want to buy market...

He doesnt even have protection, after he will be crying "Why Me"
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) Students In Trouble As Vc Fix Exam On Biafra by Skyfornia(m): 7:55pm On May 27, 2021
He lacks common sense...everything no be by gra gra. Wisdom is profitable to direct..
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) Students In Trouble As Vc Fix Exam On Biafra by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:28pm On May 27, 2021
Millimann:
I pity the VC.

Pity yourself first.

He has become a VC... what have you achieved?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) Students In Trouble As Vc Fix Exam On Biafra by GOATandYAMtheory: 8:48pm On May 27, 2021
VC wey Sabi!

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) Students In Trouble As Vc Fix Exam On Biafra by flourishing247: 9:00pm On May 27, 2021
This is not right. The safety of students should be their major concern.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) Students In Trouble As Vc Fix Exam On Biafra by SurestNews21: 9:33pm On May 27, 2021
Just check my signature . Watch it
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) Students In Trouble As Vc Fix Exam On Biafra by Connected1: 10:27pm On May 27, 2021
It's Alright.
No cause for alarm.
You guys should find a way to let him let him know that if 10 students die or gets injured, then himself and 9 of his family members will die or get injured.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) Students In Trouble As Vc Fix Exam On Biafra by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:16pm On May 27, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
VC wey Sabi!
Wey sabi wetin Cow

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) Students In Trouble As Vc Fix Exam On Biafra by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:21pm On May 27, 2021
All the students stay at home!

Let him fail all the students!

He doesn't know what it takes to be a hero/heroine

He will never be one!

Students press ignore sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) Students In Trouble As Vc Fix Exam On Biafra by UncleSnr(m): 6:33am On May 28, 2021
Is Biafra heroes day not every 30th of May?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land / How Can I Get A Form For The 'national Common Entrance Examination / Is their Any School Called Federal University Ilesha?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.