Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:45 PM

How South West Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria - TheCable - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How South West Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria - TheCable (25218 Views)

Could This Be The Reason For The High Rate Of Ritual Killings In The Country? / Lekki Now Hotbed Of Cybercrime, 402 Suspects Arrested In 3 Months - EFCC / Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How South West Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria - TheCable by dumiel: 9:14pm On May 27, 2021
JEWELofHELL:

https://www.thecable.ng/timeline-how-south-west-is-becoming-a-hotbed-of-ritual-killings-in-nigeria

May you rot in hell alongside the mischievous mod who pushed this to the front page. God will definitely punish you and your generation for this act of wickedness you people perpertrate using @seun's Nairaland. Imagine this publication that was published long long time ago now being repackaged on Nairaland. Anyone who types "ritual killings in Nigeria" on their search box/Google will definitely have this as one of the top results. But here you people are, repackaging the title to suit your wicked agenda..

May you all not know peace. Go ahead and ban me if you like. That's why I tagged @Seun to see the injustice being perpetrated on a daily basis using his media.

@justwise over to you to do the needful. Ban me or you hide this stupid post.

To the OP, let's see what you stand to gain with the multiple monikers you have been using to comment so far.
Re: How South West Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria - TheCable by Ecosystem4u: 9:21pm On May 27, 2021
An average Yoruba man won't discuss this, they are serial hypocrites.
Re: How South West Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria - TheCable by Ecosystem4u: 9:23pm On May 27, 2021
dumiel:

May you rot in hell alongside the mischievous mod who pushed this to the front page. God will definitely punish you and your generation for this act of wickedness you people perpertrate using @seun's Nairaland. Imagine this publication that was published long long time ago now being repackaged on Nairaland. Anyone who types "ritual killings in Nigeria" on their search box/Google will definitely have this as one of the top results. But here you people are, repackaging the title to suit your wicked agenda..

May you all not know peace. Go ahead and ban me if you like. That's why I tagged @Seun to see the injustice being perpetrated on a daily basis using his media.

Hide the truth you mean, typical of your people.
Re: How South West Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria - TheCable by dumiel: 9:27pm On May 27, 2021
Ecosystem4u:

Hide the truth you mean, typical of your people.

How many more monikers do you have to swap to comment?
We dey watch and read.. grin
Re: How South West Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria - TheCable by survivor10(m): 9:36pm On May 27, 2021
Hmnn
Re: How South West Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria - TheCable by justwise(m): 9:38pm On May 27, 2021
dumiel:

To the OP, let's see what you stand to gain with the multiple monikers you have been using to comment so far.

Why have you decided to bring my name into this?
Re: How South West Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria - TheCable by dumiel: 9:51pm On May 27, 2021
justwise:

Because I want you people to do your jobs and clean up Nairaland, especially the front page. These obvious propagandas and irrelevant posts should stay in those threads. Moreso, you're the Mod that readily comes to mind when I need to draw attention to the Mods.
Re: How South West Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria - TheCable by justwise(m): 10:02pm On May 27, 2021
dumiel:

Because I want you people to do your jobs and clean up Nairaland, especially the front page. These obvious propagandas and irrelevant posts should stay in those threads. Moreso, you're the Mod that readily comes to mind when I need to draw attention to the Mods.

I really suggest that you keep my ID out of whatever issue you have with Mods, clearly you are clueless about what you are talking about but that doesn't stop from insulting Mods.

Super Mods has the right to push any relevant publication to front page without any sentiment, this article https://www.thecable.ng/timeline-how-south-west-is-becoming-a-hotbed-of-ritual-killings-in-nigeria was published yesterday and its relevant.

Please keep your insults to yourself.
Re: How South West Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria - TheCable by Regex: 10:07pm On May 27, 2021
justwise:

At least he called it a stupid post. He knows what he made grin grin
Re: How South West Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria - TheCable by lereinter(m): 10:13pm On May 27, 2021
Yahoo plus

Politicians

Market people

Muslims and Christians traditionalist
Re: How South West Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria - TheCable by mutvy: 10:22pm On May 27, 2021
Sunday Igboho hands are not clean when it comes to ritual killings in South West.

1 Like

Re: How South West Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria - TheCable by dumiel: 10:40pm On May 27, 2021
justwise:

I really suggest that you keep my ID out of whatever issue you have with Mods, clearly you are clueless about what you are talking about but that doesn't stop from insulting Mods.

Super Mods has the right to push any relevant publication to front page without any sentiment, this article https://www.thecable.ng/timeline-how-south-west-is-becoming-a-hotbed-of-ritual-killings-in-nigeria was published yesterday and its relevant.

Please keep your insults to yourself.

I used to respect you but I can see you're obviously daft. Go through all my posts in this thread and review if I ever insulted you (until now that I purposely have to), except of course, you're the Mod who pushed it to the FP. And for someone calling your attention to a post that is seemingly attacking a certain tribe and all you can do is justify such a bigotry act, that has gone to prove the kind of personality that you are indeed and as well, confirm some things about you.

Continue! You have your Fanboys supporting.
Re: How South West Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria - TheCable by justwise(m): 10:58pm On May 27, 2021
dumiel:

I used to respect you but I can see you're obviously daft. Go through all my posts in this thread and review if I ever insulted you, except of course, you're the Mod who pushed it to the FP. And for someone calling your attention to a post that is seemingly attacking a certain tribe and all you can do is justify such a bigotry act, that has gone to prove the kind of personality that you are indeed.

Continue! You have your Fanboys supporting.

Look for bin around you and do the right , i couldn't give a toilet brush about your respect, i'm offended to read that a character like you had respect for me .
Re: How South West Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria - TheCable by dumiel: 11:26pm On May 27, 2021
justwise:

Look for bin around you and do the right , i couldn't give a toilet brush about your respect, i'm offended to read that a character like you had respect for me .

Move on Mr Man with your pride and choke on what I have dealt to you tonight as you're getting incoherent already! If you were humble enough as a Mod, you'll never treat my mentioning you this way. But I'm glad I did. I now have some evidence on how manipulative you can get. And why won't you get ruffled when you're justifying a post that favours your tribe? As I said, you guys should continue. One after the other, you'll all be exposed. It's a matter of time!
Re: How South West Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria - TheCable by dumiel: 11:32pm On May 27, 2021
cool
Re: How South West Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria - TheCable by AOTEMN: 2:28am On May 28, 2021
Re: How South West Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria - TheCable by rafcrown(m): 2:47am On May 28, 2021
Dead bodies are not spared.
More killer dens will still be discovered before December.
Inhuman, senseless killings.
Re: How South West Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria - TheCable by InvertedHammer: 4:05am On May 28, 2021
/

Becoming?

Just say it. Be a man!

/
Re: How South West Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria - TheCable by Denko2721987(m): 8:20am On May 28, 2021
Kings999:
All I have to say is that bad government is the main cause of ritualist, yahoo, armed rubbery and all kinds of crimes..

YORUBAS ARE HIGHEST TRIBES WITH RITUALIST AND ARM ROBBERY IN NIGERIA, BUT THE AFONJAS AND FULANIS WON'T SAY IT..

they are busy carrying Igbo matters on their head...
If this news is a news against the igbos you will see how the fulanis and Yoruba muslims will be commenting like ants, even the admins will quickly move it to front page immediately.... cheesy

Thunder fiiiiirrrrreeee the enemies of igbos....

Say that again my brother.. When they head is rotten, what do you expect of the body..?

1 Like

Re: How South West Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria - TheCable by danuzochukwu: 12:12pm On May 28, 2021
BSdetector:
Lol..... something for nyamiri baby factory, drug pushing baby pounders...to wankk to. grin grin grin

But seriously speaking, this shit needs to stop, it's fvckin embarrassing......state legislatures should enforce death penalty for these fvckers doing this abominable act. Treat the cancer before it becomes untreatable.
All what you posted about nyamiri people is prevalent in the south west too. But the issue of scull mining, ritual killing, organ harvesting and other ritual practices are being perpetrated by yorubas. So it's no longer which tribe commit this crime or not but the solution and i believe the solution should start from checkmating all the Babalawos scattered around yoruba land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How South West Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria - TheCable by Nobody: 1:12am On May 30, 2021
JEWELofHELL:

https://www.thecable.ng/timeline-how-south-west-is-becoming-a-hotbed-of-ritual-killings-in-nigeria

01000111010011110100010000100000010100110100000101010110010001010010000001001101010110010010000001010011010011110101010101001100
#ARTHSOS; #PLANETSOS {
#GEOENGINEERING
#WEATHERMODIFICATION
#GMO
#BIOTECH
#BIOHAZARD
#THEELECTROSHAMAN; #SDM; #GENESIS
} Royal Marines !!! #BOBTHEBUILDER; #RISKY; #042REPORT; #IPOB; #ÓDÚÁ; #MASSOB; #REDLIGHTDISTRICT; #AMBERALERT; #ANONYMOUS; #ENVIRONMENTALHEALTH !!! ENDIF {!!! #BOBRISKY !!!}
Re: How South West Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria - TheCable by Ecosystem4u: 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
dumiel:

How many more monikers do you have to swap to comment?
We dey watch and read.. grin

My friend get the f**k out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fake Medical Doctor Arrested For Cutting Pregnant Woman In Baylesa (Photos) / Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja / Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.