Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Greedy This Days? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Greedy This Days? (2453 Views)

Are Nigerian Gate-fees reasonable?: Vote Please / Are Humans Greedy By Nature? / My Dad Is So Greedy With Degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Greedy This Days? by gudstuf: 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2011
Gone are the days we talk of love in relationship in nigeria, now what a Nigerian lady want is money,she`i first of ask, how does he dress? what car does he drive? where does he live? is he a graduate of what school? where does he work or what kind of business does he do? all this questions are not to motivate but to aim on what can be gained, na wa o!
Where is he from? can he afford this & that? what nonsense, money , money , money money that `s why we have so many broken & licking homes.
where is that L O V E ?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Greedy This Days? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2011
MOBO is that you? tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Greedy This Days? by gudstuf: 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2011
them don come, have u don dt to mobo?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Greedy This Days? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2011
LOOOOL nope. grin but I am just noticing a trend.
What's with the generalizing bro? why not 'SOME'? smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Greedy This Days? by gudstuf: 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2011
am sorry if it offends you, just dt i havent noticed someone diffrent!
ejoor o!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Greedy This Days? by Muzicphem(m): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2011
days are fast coming to an end i bet they usually get paid in there own coin @ last
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Greedy This Days? by iice(f): 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2011
Kai
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Greedy This Days? by 190: 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

MOBO is that you? tongue
gudstuf:

them don come, have u don dt to mobo?

iice:

Kai

[size=18pt]SERIOUSLY LAFFIN MY ASS OUT!![/size]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Greedy This Days? by 190: 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2011
gudstuf:

Gone are the days we talk of love in relationship in nigeria, now what a Nigerian lady want is money,she`i first of ask, how does he dress? what car does he drive? where does he live? is he a graduate of what school? where does he work or what kind of business does he do? all this questions are not to motivate but to aim on what can be gained, na wa o!
Where is he from? can he afford this & that? what nonsense, money , money , money money that `s why we have so many broken & licking homes.
where is that L O V E ?

fIRST its leaking not licking

2ndly wat can we do other than to get that money they keep requesting for
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Greedy This Days? by swisscash(m): 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2011
U men too re d same
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Greedy This Days? by xynerise: 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2011
^ you are right we all have diks. undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Greedy This Days? by swisscash(m): 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2011
xynerise:

^ you are right we all have diks. undecided
beta 4 u! I though u didnt have
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Greedy This Days? by xynerise: 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2011
You be jew gal. undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Greedy This Days? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2011
xynerise:

^ you are right we all have diks. THAT WE USE TO CONTROL US, OUR BRAINS ARE POWERLESS TO THE COCK. undecided

grin grin cool
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Greedy This Days? by harakiri(m): 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2011
For the zillionth time, i am tired of all these "Nigerian this and that" based threads. Materialism is a global thing and an offshoot of the human survival instinct. The same poster ranting here would go into a fit/temper tantrum if his daughter who he struggled to put through university, came home with a badly dressed-semi literate-unsuccessful business man! Why the double standards? We are guilty of materialism so turn down the dumb shi, t! Anybody who strives for financial success is MATERIALISTIC. Get real with yourself abeg.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Greedy This Days? by horny4u(f): 12:10am On May 01, 2011
@harakiri
Gbam!
@poster
Pray for wealth
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Greedy This Days? by InkedNerd(f): 1:25am On May 01, 2011
@OP: The way you complain about Nigerian women can easily be said about the way some Nigerian men chase after women for only one thing. Besides, what you've described isn't something that only women do, nor is it something that only Nigerians do. Instead of empowering your people, you're finding ways to create false notions.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Greedy This Days? by gudstuf: 7:30pm On May 02, 2011
@ 190, thx teacher!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Greedy This Days? by gudstuf: 7:34pm On May 02, 2011
@ ink Nerd, you are from enugu, are you no more nigerian? cos you are sounding like a foreigner here,
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Greedy This Days? by wumskygurl(f): 8:15pm On May 02, 2011
Well,2 me its not greed.if u av experience poverty b/4 u wldn't want 2 b in dat situatn again!but a better future 4 ur kids.does dis make sense 2 u.I hop its does.Lol!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Greedy This Days? by Nobody: 12:43am On May 03, 2011
@ poster, have you ever toasted a blind girl, pepper seller nko? Am sure its only pretty educated babes you chase yet ur talking about unconditional luv, for where. Who no like better thing, you sef you are materialistic if not prove it to me by marrying the orange seller down the road am sure she has a wonderful personality, lmao
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Greedy This Days? by gudstuf: 8:25pm On May 04, 2011
are you saying the orange seller on the street wont marry again or what?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Greedy This Days? by OAM4J: 10:30pm On May 04, 2011
lol grin

@OP

How rich are you? and who is the richer dude that took your girl from you?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Greedy This Days? by InkedNerd(f): 8:41am On May 05, 2011
gudstuf:

@ ink Nerd, you are from enugu, are you no more nigerian? cos you are sounding like a foreigner here,

How I sound is irrelevant, please stick to the subject matter of the thread and stop asking side questions. What you said is a generalization and harakiri has pretty much summed it all up with his response. Had someone come onto this website and spoke ill of men, I'm quite sure you'd want to protect your own. The thing I find most sickening about the way some of you men on is this site is the way that some of you men bash Nigerian women and in that same breath you will praise and worship non-Nigerians. Yes, I understand that some of you have been wronged by women but that doesn't mean that we're all the same. If a foreigner joined Nairaland and started making all sorts of generalized statements about Nigerians as a whole, would you not feel the need to protect your own? OP, just say you've been wronged or double crossed by women instead of your just ranting and grouping us all.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Greedy This Days? by Jackieugo(f): 5:16pm On May 05, 2011
Well said Inked
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Greedy This Days? by bingils(m): 3:41am On May 10, 2011
@op:well said bro. These gurlz don't know love anymore that's why u find a lot of unmarried girls "women" roaming in big cities in search of their mr. Right " the wealthy lads" who end up sleeping wit dem and not marrying dem! Gone are the days wen our parents fell for each other knowing fully well that our fathers were broke asses, but nw its a different ball game!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Greedy This Days? by InkedNerd(f): 5:24am On May 10, 2011
bingils:

@op:well said bro. These gurlz don't know love anymore that's why u find a lot of unmarried girls "women" roaming in big cities in search of their mr. Right " the wealthy lads" who end up sleeping wit dem and not marrying dem! Gone are the days wen our parents fell for each other knowing fully well that our fathers were broke asses, but nw its a different ball game!

Some of us girls? Just like some of you guys only have one thing in mind when you meet a girl. Look, the OP's ramblings are one sided just as your comment is one sided. Both the men and women of Nigeria and other parts of the world are not the same as people of previous decades/centuries so please stop making it seem like there's something going on only within the Nigerian community.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Greedy This Days? by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 13, 2012
gudstuf: Gone are the days we talk of love in relationship in nigeria, now what a Nigerian lady want is money,she`i first of ask, how does he dress? what car does he drive? where does he live? is he a graduate of what school? where does he work or what kind of business does he do? all this questions are not to motivate but to aim on what can be gained, na wa o!
where is that L O V E ?

I LIKE THIS POST THAT IS WHY MANY OF THEM FIND IT DIFFICULT TO MARRY THEY PREFER TO TAKE MONEY FROM YOU SLEEP FROM YOU AND JUMPING FROM ONE MAN TO ANOTHER AT THE END OF THE DAY NONE OF THIS MEN WILL LIKE TO MARRY THEM BROS THIS DAYS IF YOU WANT TO MARRY GO TO YOUR VILLAGE AND CHOSE A WIFE IF YOU MARRY IN TOWN SORRY.

(1) (Reply)

450,000 Year-old Igbale Aiye (origin Of Mankind) / 10 Wrist Watches That Are More Expensive Than A Ferrari / Ill Fated Desperation To Impress Men!(images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.