Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

My Dad Is So Greedy With Degrees - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Dad Is So Greedy With Degrees (941 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Greedy This Days? / PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COST ARE GREEDY / Are Humans Greedy By Nature? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Is So Greedy With Degrees by kolinz(m): 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2008
My dad is so greedy about degrees. He wants me to have all the degrees in the world, thats all h cares.
I am o.k with the ones i've got. How do i tell this m?n that i cant go further. Sure he will unleash hell!!! kiss
Re: My Dad Is So Greedy With Degrees by kodewrita(m): 9:06am On Mar 30, 2010
He's responding to events in his own existence. My dad's like that too. It doesn't help matters that I finished with a great CGPA. He's convinced I should end the party with a PH.d. I believe he's trying to do what he thinks best for you while at the same time massaging his own ego (It would be nice to have a Dr Collins in the family). My own dad rested after the CGPA got me a monster high-paying job but you will find out that even if he stops chasing you, you wil not feel satisfied until you get there.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In London, Is This How You Roll? / Seun - This Is For You! / Husband's Suspicious Travels To Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.