Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya (1036 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Gowon: Can't Celebrate Man Who Presided Killing Of 3M Biafra / Femi Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi: You Are Reaping What You Sowed / Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya by SATANICALLY: 3:10pm On May 27, 2021
Congratulations to Major General Yahaya on his appointment as Nigeria's new Chief of Army Staff.

Now is the time to take the battle to the gates of the enemy and utterly crush them. Godspeed!

realFFK

Femi Fani-Kayode, former Aviation Minister has reacted to the appointment of Major General Farouk Yahaya as the New Chief of Army Staff, COAS, by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Fani-Kayode urged Yahaya to take the battle to the enemy as he assumes his new role.

Congratulating the new COAS, the former minister urged him to “crush” those behind insecurity in Nigeria.

In a tweet, Fani-Kayode wrote: “Congratulations to Major General Yahaya on his appointment as Nigeria’s new Chief of Army Staff.

“Now is the time to take the battle to the gates of the enemy and utterly crush them. Godspeed!”

Yahaya was a former General Officer Commanding 1 Division of the Nigerian Army and the incumbent Theatre Commander of the Counter-Terrorism Counter Insurgency military outfit in the North East, codenamed Operation HADIN KAI.

His appointment was disclosed by Brigadier General Onyema Nwachukwu, Acting Director Defence Information, Defence Headquarters, in a statement.

Yahaya was picked to replace Ibrahim Attahiru who died in an air crash on Friday alongside 10 other senior military officers.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/27/crush-our-enemies-fani-kayode-to-new-army-chief-gen-yahaya/

3 Likes

Re: ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya by Bola146(f): 3:14pm On May 27, 2021
grin We are here watching ...
Re: ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya by Vaughanlanrewaj: 3:20pm On May 27, 2021
For once,I agree with him. All the Boko Haram terrorists, IPOB terrorists, Bandits, etc need to be defeated pata pata. God bless Nigeria.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.

6 Likes

Re: ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya by socialmediaman: 3:20pm On May 27, 2021
Return your loots as minister and then issue the command again, it will be more effective
Re: ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 27, 2021
Buhari is cursed

Quota system has finished this corn tree
Re: ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya by helinues: 3:22pm On May 27, 2021
Yes oo,from Boko haram to bandits to killer herdsmen to UGM miscreants

3 Likes

Re: ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya by Anago55: 3:27pm On May 27, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
For once,I agree with him. All the Boko Haram terrorists, IPOB terrorists, Bandits, etc need to be defeated pata pata. God bless Nigeria.
. Including Sunday Igboho and his bands of Omonile and Omoluabi terrorist disturbing the peace of southwest with their jaundiced secession movement

I agree with you on this one Mr Vaughan Olanrewaju

5 Likes

Re: ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya by Anago55: 3:29pm On May 27, 2021
helinues:
. Don't forget Sunday Igboho and his bands Omoluabi terrorist disturbing the peace of southwest with his nonsense secessionist movement

Sunday Igboho is a terrorist

2 Likes

Re: ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya by Vulcanheph(m): 3:34pm On May 27, 2021
Bola146:
grin We are here watching ...
I concur.... We are watching gringrin
Re: ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya by Lalami3232(m): 3:35pm On May 27, 2021
Eye service
Re: ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya by ebuka440: 3:38pm On May 27, 2021
He should be crushed while you will be busy enjoying Nerita my sister

1 Like

Re: ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya by FarahAideed: 3:45pm On May 27, 2021
While you Crush small girls in Abuja

1 Like

Re: ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya by IamFINESSE: 3:49pm On May 27, 2021
Buhari is our first enemy, so you know what to do
Re: ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya by phorget(m): 3:51pm On May 27, 2021
This oga soja be like person wey hunger dey worry o. Attahiru stand well-well like correct man yet dem take style crush am so I dey fear make dem no go crush this one wey resemble mosquito... undecided
Re: ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya by limeta(f): 4:05pm On May 27, 2021
If he is a fulani man forget
For him to be appointed sef nake me think his one of them
Re: ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya by Tochj(m): 4:06pm On May 27, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
IPOB demands are the only solution to Nigeria problems.
IPOB is not Nigeria problem but solutions to the problems.
Re: ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya by Fahdiga1: 4:33pm On May 27, 2021
Double mouthed FFK
Re: ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya by Fahdiga1: 4:34pm On May 27, 2021
helinues:
How about crushing zombies on nairaland
Re: ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya by helinues: 4:43pm On May 27, 2021
Fahdiga1:
How about crushing zombies on nairaland

Another incoherent gibberish

1 Like

Re: ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya by CilicMarin: 4:44pm On May 27, 2021
For the first time, I agree with him..
Re: ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya by Fahdiga1: 4:45pm On May 27, 2021
helinues:

Another incoherent gibberish
The guilty are afraid
Re: ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya by MrColdsweat: 4:56pm On May 27, 2021
Any igboman who cannot see that ffk and reno omokri are secret agents of the sokoto caliphate, is a fool forever.
Re: ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya by Frenzy01(m): 5:06pm On May 27, 2021
Mtcheeeeeewwwww.... Wetin dey worry this one

Abeg.. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information and slide into my DM so we could strike a deal
Re: ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya by Earlystar698(m): 5:07pm On May 27, 2021
Buhari appointed another northern as new chief of staff interesting, meanwhile those foaming in the mouth ready to mock igbo people should no that IPOB doesn't necessarily announce their own appointment.

Ugm cheesy
Re: ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya by Confirmedzombie: 5:11pm On May 27, 2021
All I want is to crush all Igbos, ESN and UGM.

Boko harambee and Bandits already defeated.

Igbos are terrorists and must be crushed immediately
Re: ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya by Vaughanlanrewaj: 2:22am On May 28, 2021
Tochj:

IPOB demands are the only solution to Nigeria problems.
IPOB is not Nigeria problem but solutions to the problems.
IPOB terrorists are not Nigerians according to them. They don't have a constructive stake or legitimate role to play in the affairs of Nigeria. Nigeria is for Nigerians and true Nigerians don't go around beheading our patriotic uniformed officers even Nigerians of Igbo extraction.
The terrorists, like their fugitive terrorist leader, are the one to leave Nigeria to live as fugitives. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose sir. May God bless Nigeria.

Re: ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya by WorldRichest: 6:00am On May 28, 2021
He is one of the enemies of the country himself. There is no difference between the Almajari on the streets and Almajari in soldier barracks and the Chief Almajari in Aso Rock.
Re: ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya by WorldRichest: 6:03am On May 28, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

IPOB terrorists are not Nigerians according to them. They don't have a constructive stake or legitimate role to play in the affairs of Nigeria. Nigeria is for Nigerians and true Nigerians don't go around beheading our patriotic uniformed officers even Nigerians of Igbo extraction.
The terrorists, like their fugitive terrorist leader, are the one to leave Nigeria to live as fugitives. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose sir. May God bless Nigeria.

I need to see see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable.
Re: ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:10am On May 28, 2021
WorldRichest:

I need to see see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable.
That's all you know how to do ; haul insults at people and even those old enough to be your grandfather and grandmother. It shows much about your character and upbringing.
You deserve a character as a role model like the IPOB terrorist leader and I think he deserves you too with your poor upbringing and uncouth remarks because that's how he insults his elderly ones too.
All you the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. You are the one who will leave Nigeria for the patriots, no patriot will abandon Nigeria for you. God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Igbos Should Support Ibom Republic / Flood Submerges Graveyard, Exposes Corpses In Senate President's Home Town / Ishaq Oloyede, The Arabic Professor Who Remitted N30bn To FG As JAMB Registrar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.