Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya (1037 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Gowon: Can't Celebrate Man Who Presided Killing Of 3M Biafra / Femi Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi: You Are Reaping What You Sowed / Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya by Olatomiwami(m): 6:22am On May 28, 2021
ebuka440:
He should be crushed while you will be busy enjoying Nerita my sister

U are happy FFK is using ur your girls as pass time? What do I know sef, money is una lord.
Re: ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya by Olatomiwami(m): 6:29am On May 28, 2021
MrColdsweat:
Any igboman who cannot see that ffk and reno omokri are secret agents of the sokoto caliphate, is a fool forever.

For FFK, oil deh your head,that guy can't b trusted one bit, before u know, he will b claiming he knew him from childhood,the man with no visible company that serves his region, yet has money to spend on light skin girls is a secret agent to the government of the day(AGIP)
Re: ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya by Betscoreodds: 7:12am On May 28, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
All I want is to crush all Igbos, ESN and UGM.

Boko harambee and Bandits already defeated.

Igbos are terrorists and must be crushed immediately

Crush your mom
Re: ‘Crush Our Enemies’ – Fani-kayode To New Army Chief, Gen Yahaya by ebuka440: 6:44am On May 29, 2021
Who told you that money is our Lord? As an afonja man, you people usually draw like okro soup and have excess love for money.
Was it not FFK, an afonja man that is disturbing my sister knowing fully well that no afonja pussy can ever be as delicious as that of an Igbo vagina that is creamy.
Money should be your Lord

Olatomiwami:

U are happy FFK is using ur your girls as pass time? What do I know sef, money is una lord.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra group claims responsibilities for Aso Rock burglary, unknown gunmen activ / Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. / N100M Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu Unfair, Ohanaeze Replies Northern Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.