Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

How To Avoid Injuries During Childbirth. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Avoid Injuries During Childbirth. (562 Views)

Vaginal Tear Or Cut During Childbirth / Friends Mourn Young Mother Who Died During Childbirth / Lady Who Died During Childbirth Yet To Be Buried Over Money To Buy Coffin.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid Injuries During Childbirth. by arryjosh(m): 3:17pm On May 27, 2021
Mortality rate of pregnant women have being on the increase in our society in the recent time and the government, hospitals are not helping matters.

Are you aware that there was a time malaria was a killer disease just like Covid-19 is today?
Many died not because malaria kills but because the solution was not known. The moment the solution was discovered, the perception about malaria changed to something common.
Our greatest problem is our ignorance!

If you are a young woman of childbearing age
Or once a first time expectant mum, excited to have gotten pregnant some months after your wedding.
Like you normally would feel as your EDD approaches and first pregnancy climaxed, you wishing this cup would pass over and at the same time so scared of the pain OBVIOUS that you have no idea how to escape.

If you DON'T like pain or injury a bit, you hear of many frightening stories about pregnancy and childbirth; stories of lost, injuries and pains.
I have being a fan of Nurse Nma who has broad experience in child birth, free injury vaginal delivery and other related issues about women hence the reason for the post.

As you know, your baby as a pregnant woman is developing every second of the day. So, every second counts. In fact, I even advice that one should have mastered the act of experiencing free injuries during delivery before taking in. That way, you'd have sufficient time to apply through. That also gives you the privilege of determining whether to conceive a baby boy or girl (though we cannot underestimate God factor here). And you should have mastered healthy habit 3-months before taking in.

Meanwhile, keep in mind that your vagina is important for your entire family as it serves the following 3 persons and key functions:

1. YOU

(for urination/menstrual flow)

2. YOUR MARRIAGE

(for intercourse)

3. YOUR CHILDREN

(for childbirth)

Of all of the above mentioned, the latter part possess a higher threat to a woman's life.
Childbirth threatens the health of your vagina and that can affect both your life and marriage.
If you don't know what to do to prevent this then fear will attack you. It is very natural to be afraid of a definite task ahead when you know you aren't prepared (or prepared enough for such).

Getting to know the right thing to do is first step, then, knowing that you are doing the right thing and that you are doing it correctly (not guesswork) gives you the greatest confidence in any pursuit. But as you prepare, your confidence rises, especially knowing that your preparation is in the right order.

By avoiding virginal injuries, Reduces the time it takes to give birth meaning your baby comes out quicker and will not be stressed out which has led to many stillbirth or babies dying shortly after delivery or requiring more medical attention as they could develop some extreme medical conditions that would increase the hospital bill.
Some of those medical conditions could be physical deformity that could make the child become an object of pity to the society as the child could still be dependent while he/she should have started taking responsibility. Thus, avoiding Childbirth injuries will help you give birth to a baby you are proud of as your own and that would grow up with the right sense of confidence. By not allowing your baby develop some of those extreme medical conditions, saving yourself and your husband from running in and out of hospital weeks/months/years after birth.
Again, reducing time of delivery will help you avoid the protracted pain of labour that leaves many mums stressed out and even to pass out in some cases.
Reducing Vagina injuries also sees that you are in no pains weeks/months (or even years) after putting to bed.
The problem of anal/bowel incontinence and the discomfort and shame of wearing adult pampers which is very expensive will also be eliminated by preventing your vagina from tearing apart or from episiotomy (cuts).

EVERY SINCERE WOMAN I HAVE EVER MET WANTS TO AVOID THESE INJURIES BECAUSE THEY UNDERSTOOD THAT PREVENTION WOULD BE THE ONLY OPTION ONCE THERE IS NO CURE...

Re: How To Avoid Injuries During Childbirth. by arryjosh(m): 3:25pm On May 27, 2021
You can get more newsletter from Nurse Nma as i will not like to lengthy the above post. Feel free to contact me while i redirect you to some of her beautiful post.
Re: How To Avoid Injuries During Childbirth. by Zubbix: 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
Before the twitter ban, I came across this image (below post) which was an actual tweet from a medical doctor.

Usually and like many others, I do not pay particular attention to issues surrounding childbirth, maybe because I'm yet to father a child. But reading through this woman's experience actually sent some chills through my spine. It was a feeling of pity for her and a raving anger for whoever that attended to her during childbirth and her husband who went ahead to force himself on her. It could have been my sister or some lady dear to me.

This aroused my interest and I began to question some women who were around me, including mothers and nurses. It was at this point I realised that a whole lot of women do experience vagina tear at childbirth. Some even experience the excruciating pain after delivery for months, abhorring the pleasantness of sex.

For those who do not understand...

You might want to have a mental picture of your own flesh being ripped apart (this time around, it's down there) and instead of hitting the person right at the face or dashing out, you are meant to just lie down there, legs spread out, enduring the pain because ultimately your life depended on it.

And as scary as this may look, many expectant mothers aren't even aware of this. And some of those who must have heard stories, simply brace up for that day. Like one expecting a thief in the night.

I really do not wish this kind of experience for any lady. You don't have to be my sister or lady

Talking to the ladies now:
I have come to understand that these tears can be avoided. First, you need to understand the relationship between the size of your baby and the wideness of 'your' vagina.

Because Mrs Amaka gave birth to her 3.5kg child without a tear doesn't mean that you will also give birth to the same baby size without a tear. It's simply not by baby size, but by the size of your baby relative to the wideness of your vagina.

There's also the parental factor. A child can take up the father's stature. And if you as a lady do not match your husband's body stature, you might experience difficulty during childbirth.

Hence, the quicker you're able to understand the Parent's Body Equation Table and where you fall into, the faster you will be at making adjustments and work on yourself before your delivery day.

Now i would have loved to exhaust all my findings here because there are some very key steps every lady needs to know and implement to have a smooth delivery and most importantly avoid a vagina tear...

But for volume sake, and so as not to make this longer than it is already, i will end it here.

What I can do for you is give you access to an experienced professional nurse who happened to develop a simple system that involves implementing 4 natural steps towards avoiding this nightmare of child delivery.

Her system has helped more than 250 mothers deliver of their babies without a single tear.

And as a matter of fact, 80% of everything I wrote here were from her, and they're actually less than 20% of what she has to tell you. Meaning that I didn't give you all the info (for volume sake).

So, if you need her, you can reach me on my mail. Do this for yourself, your sister, and your Friend. You don't have to experience what others have experienced.

My mail: nzubeprincewill@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Good Gyms In Abuja & Price Range / How To Last Long In Bed Without Drugs. / Doctor's Please Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.