Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

I Want To Add Weight... Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want To Add Weight... Please Help (512 Views)

I Wanna Add Weight - Please Share Your Experience / Shedding Weight: Please How Safe Is Slimmex Green Coffee / Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Add Weight... Please Help by citywal(m): 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
Good evening, I am a guy and in my late Twenties. For my age I think I am just too slim because I see people my age and the are bigger and more mature than I am.

It's affecting me n I wish to get a solution, I eat well tho I work alot tho but is there a drug I can take?

Doctors in the house help.
Re: I Want To Add Weight... Please Help by meobizy(f): 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
No pictures?
Re: I Want To Add Weight... Please Help by slimjohn2k5: 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
Weight is not something you should wish for yourself.

Those having weight are struggling to shed it.

You will know the value of Ur weight when u add

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Add Weight... Please Help by citywal(m): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
meobizy:
No pictures?
sorry I can't upload here
Re: I Want To Add Weight... Please Help by Tomilola360: 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
citywal:
Good evening, I am a guy and in my late Twenties. For my age I think I am just too slim because I see people my age and the are bigger and more mature than I am.

It's affecting me n I wish to get a solution, I eat well tho I work alot tho but is there a drug I can take?

heya. sorry ooo. go to a vulcanizer so they can blow u up

1 Like

Re: I Want To Add Weight... Please Help by Uyi168: 8:04am On Dec 29, 2021
citywal:

.what's your height and weight?
Re: I Want To Add Weight... Please Help by Uyi168: 8:05am On Dec 29, 2021
Tomilola360:

heya. sorry ooo. go to a vulcanizer so they can blow u up
all these kids and their senseless contributions..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Add Weight... Please Help by muheeb01(m): 8:07am On Dec 29, 2021
citywal:

I have a herbal drink you'll be taking ordinary or with milk you'll be eating a lot o....but you'll add weight,your skin will also glow and also sleep well...very effective simple herb...no side effect at all check my signature or profile to dm me
Re: I Want To Add Weight... Please Help by muheeb01(m): 8:09am On Dec 29, 2021
citywal:

do not take any chemical pills that can affect u later,instead drink a herb like a blood supplement,all natural and you'll see rapid changes
Re: I Want To Add Weight... Please Help by Pharmboy24: 10:38am On Dec 29, 2021
Buy weight gain supplements Like whey protein or some other supplements buzz me on wapp i can give you more suggestions because i sell supplements but they are a bit pricey wont lie to you
Re: I Want To Add Weight... Please Help by Revolva(m): 6:53am On Dec 30, 2021
when people r finding to reduce weight you are wanting to gain weight...well always visit my health blog I will soon compose a topic on how to gain weight next week

see health blog in signature below

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of CT Scan / USA President Is Worst Than Our President (mental decline) / "Why Do Most People Die At Around 4 Am?" A Doctor Asked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.