Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,438 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million (1975 Views)

Accessbet Agent / Accessbet Is A Scam / Is Accessbet Cashout Option Working Perfectly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by Fweshest3: 6:32pm On May 27, 2021
I just created this account for this purpose and I need the help of fellow punters. How do I handle this case so i can get my 1million from accessbet?
The story: so i booked a ticket with Accessbet online. A single ticket containing 13 games to win N14,876,432. So the next day, six of the games in the ticket went green(played) and I was given a cash out option. When I check it out, it was N1,000,444, so i quickly clicked on the cash out option and the money was credited to my account. Thereafter, i made a withdrawal request of 500k since that is their daily withdrawal limit. After about 20 minutes, i didn't see alert, so i tried calling one of their agents. He told me to send the withdrawal request details. Be reminded that this particular customer's care agent knows my username as he has handled issue for me on their site before now.
When I tried to login so i can send the withdrawal request details to him, i noticed my account was blocked. After about 30 minutes, it was reopened. However, all the money in my account was cleared. Called him for explanation, he didn't pick. Then one of the female customer's agent called me to explain that the money was wrongly credited to my account and that it's a system error. And the right cash out amount should have been N669 (six hundred and sixty nine naira).
Thankfully, i have screenshots of the transactions and the winning before they could clear it. How do I go about this pls? I'm planning to involve a lawyer.
N/b: I booked the ticket with N100 to win N14m which contains 13 games. Pls advice is needed.

Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by GreenFarmsNG: 6:36pm On May 27, 2021
Were all the predictions accurate as at the time you closed the transactions ¿
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by Juliusmalema2: 6:37pm On May 27, 2021
Oga, collect that 600k before u go lose everything.
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by Fweshest3: 6:39pm On May 27, 2021
Juliusmalema2:
Oga, collect that 600k before u go lose everything.
I said just 669 naira. Six hundred and sixty nine naira. NOT 600K. READ AGAIN

3 Likes

Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by GreenFarmsNG: 6:40pm On May 27, 2021
Fweshest3:

6 games entered accurately. It was remaining 7 games which are to played on the 30th of may

Na wa o. From 1 Million to 669 Naira. Why didn't you use other reputable bet agencies for goodness sakes.

This is day time robbery. Very evil.
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by Juliusmalema2: 6:41pm On May 27, 2021
Fweshest3:

I said just 669 naira. Six hundred and sixty nine naira. NOT 600K. READ AGAIN
Oh! Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by macmiral: 6:45pm On May 27, 2021
Mehn this is a bit tough
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by GreenFarmsNG: 6:45pm On May 27, 2021
Fweshest3:

I thought they were one of the best tho

https://www.nairaland.com/5133292/accessbet-scam
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by GreenFarmsNG: 6:45pm On May 27, 2021
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by GreenFarmsNG: 6:46pm On May 27, 2021
Fweshest3:

I thought they were one of the best tho

https://www.nairaland.com/5133292/accessbet-scam
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by GreenFarmsNG: 6:50pm On May 27, 2021
Fweshest3:

Damn it..pls who has the Twitter handle of nigerian lottery commission

Make sure you drag them to the sewers. From their twitter handle to Nigeria Lottery commission. Go to the office of Nigeria Lottery commission nd report in person. Then do it via their twitter handle too. They need to be shut down
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by GreenFarmsNG: 6:52pm On May 27, 2021
Fweshest3:

Which betting site is the best in Nigeria

I don't bet. I only had the inclination to research the name after I saw your thread. Not sure but there will be good brands out there. Ask around
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by Karlman: 7:00pm On May 27, 2021
Start by dragging them on social media Twitter
Then go to their office and get a lawyer too.
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 27, 2021
Report it to Lagos lotteries board.The agency is not effective though.
I think davido is the ambassador of accessbet.
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 27, 2021
Fweshest3:

Damn it..pls who has the Twitter handle of nigerian lottery commission
They are on Facebook
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by dimexy247(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2021
All these people na fraudsters. Oloriburuku nì gbogbo won. Go to Twitter and finish them their. Involve lawyers too if possible. They want to cheat you ni
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by dandyspak: 9:44pm On May 27, 2021
Fweshest3:
I just created this account for this purpose and I need the help of fellow punters. How do I handle this case so i can get my 1million from accessbet?
The story: so i booked a ticket with Accessbet online. A single ticket containing 13 games to win N14,876,432. So the next day, six of the games in the ticket went green(played) and I was given a cash out option. When I check it out, it was N1,000,444, so i quickly clicked on the cash out option and the money was credited to my account. Thereafter, i made a withdrawal request of 500k since that is their daily withdrawal limit. After about 20 minutes, i didn't see alert, so i tried calling one of their agents. He told me to send the withdrawal request details. Be reminded that this particular customer's care agent knows my username as he has handled issue for me on their site before now.
When I tried to login so i can send the withdrawal request details to him, i noticed my account was blocked. After about 30 minutes, it was reopened. However, all the money in my account was cleared. Called him for explanation, he didn't pick. Then one of the female customer's agent called me to explain that the money was wrongly credited to my account and that it's a system error. And the right cash out amount should have been N669 (six hundred and sixty nine naira).
Thankfully, i have screenshots of the transactions and the winning before they could clear it. How do I go about this pls? I'm planning to involve a lawyer.
N/b: I booked the ticket with N100 to win N14m which contains 13 games. Pls advice is needed.
. Yes, it is possible they made mistake. I doubt if 7 games out of 13 will give you a cashout of 1million naira. Multiply the odds of those green games and multiply it by 100 naira. The answer should give you a glimpse of what your cashout will be but remember it will be less than. Also know that, in cashout all the bonuses are removed. My opinion though. Best of luck

5 Likes

Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by Fweshest3: 11:51pm On May 27, 2021
dandyspak:
. Yes, it is possible they made mistake. I doubt if 7 games out of 13 will give you a cashout of 1million naira. Multiply the odds of those green games and multiply it by 100 naira. The answer should give you a glimpse of what your cashout will be but remember it will be less than. Also know that, in cashout all the bonuses are removed. My opinion though. Best of luck

Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by dandyspak: 5:24am On May 28, 2021
You said 6 but am seeing 8 From what you posted. The total odds of the 8 won games is 2,272.80 odds. Multiply it by 100 is equal to 227,279.27 naira. Give and take, your cashout is supposed to be around 170k to 220k. Take necessary action. Best of luck

3 Likes

Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by Chimoski87(m): 9:43am On May 28, 2021
dandyspak:
You said 6 but am seeing 8 From what you posted. The total odds of the 8 won games is 2,272.80 odds. Multiply it by 100 is equal to 227,279.27 naira. Give and take, your cashout is supposed to be around 170k to 220k. Take necessary action. Best of luck

From the posted game, the odd of the won games is 29,000 plus odd [/b]and when multiplied by 100, he should be getting around [b]2,900,000 plus naira. Therefore, cashout of 1,000,000 plus is right. He is about to be defrauded by scammers parading themselves as bookie. The Op should not give them breathing space until they pay you the right money and apologise.
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by dandyspak: 11:10am On May 28, 2021
Chimoski87:

From the posted game, the odd of the won games is 29,000 plus odd [/b]and when multiplied by 100, he should be getting around [b]2,900,000 plus naira. Therefore, cashout of 1,000,000 plus is right. He is about to be defrauded by scammers parading themselves as bookie. The Op should not give them breathing space until they pay you the right money and apologise.
Oga! How did you get that. Check very well. Let's break it down. 2.27*2.03*2.36*3.16*2.05*2.43*1.63*2.25 =627.85. Its now even check his post thoroughly; The match between Barcelona SC vs Santos failed because he predicted Santos to win at HT but the match ends 1:1 ht and 3:1 FT. Even if you multiply the odd of 3.62 by 627.85 is equal to 2272.79. Please, cross-check. Either of us might be wrong anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by VicM6: 11:18am On May 28, 2021
you wanted to win 14M and after 7 games u then decided to cashout ur money back...... this is how it works bro.... the amount of game won b4 cashout would be multiply with the amount used to stake the bookie then divided by the total odds of the whole games..... The way bookies divide their cashout odds will even shock the devil it self.
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by Fweshest3: 11:22am On May 28, 2021
VicM6:
you wanted to win 14M and after 7 games u then decided to cashout ur money back...... this is how it works bro.... the amount of game won b4 cashout would be multiply with the amount used to stake the bookie then divided by the total odds of the whole games..... The way bookies divide their cashout odds will even shock the devil it self.

The machine credited me with 1m. What should i have done. I should have rejected it? Think na
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by dandyspak: 1:24pm On May 28, 2021
Fweshest3:

The machine credited me with 1m. What should i have done. I should have rejected it? Think na
Please, don't tarnish their image anymore since you have a better understanding now. NB: I don't know them
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by bhella10: 2:24pm On May 28, 2021
The error was from them. Then again they lied about that 600+ Naira you should be getting more than that. If I were you I would hold them to that. Instead of dragging them all over the place have them pay you what's due.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Porto. Who Wins? / Mikel Obi's Mansion In London / About Premier Lotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.