Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) (35088 Views)

We Are Patiently Waiting For Ayade's Sack soon - PDP / PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River / Obaseki Visits Ben Ayade In Cross River State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by garfield1: 5:55am On May 28, 2021
SIONKPO1:
garfield1 please i need your opinion on Ayade's defection to APC

It is good for the polity of the state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by BSdetector: 6:02am On May 28, 2021
mrsage:

South west may spring a surprise. The people are not particularly impressed with APC.

Oyo is already PDP

Lagos state deep down do not care about APC anymore.

I doubt if APC will get massive votes in the South West.

Expect a shocker from Osun State in 2022. That's the litmus test for APC in the South West.

Let's wait and see.

Lol...Oyo state voted PDP at governorship level but it was a tie when presidential elections came..... depending on who APC fields....it's going to be a straight win in the south west.

1 Like

Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by salbis(m): 9:26am On May 28, 2021
And the regrouping of the thieves continues.
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:28am On May 28, 2021
triple996:
Waillers go die today no b small grin

Na una de shout "wailers" pass the so called wailers sef. Wetin they dey pay una for all this work sef?
Both the 'wailers' and the 'wailees' grin grin
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by dan761(m): 9:31am On May 28, 2021
Hello Nigerians please Help me ,My 3 Children are at home ,driven from School ,Landlord is quiting me from Apartment ,No food ,No Job , Please I'm begging any Kind Nigeria to Help me .I'm not Lazy at all ,I have two Acres of Land close to ATAN ,OTA ,Ogun state , after About 40 Minutes from Winners Church( Canaan Land , Covenant University side in OTA .I bought the Land when things was fine ,I intend selling it to buy a Korope ( Mini Bus to start Transportation Business Drive Myself and use the Remaining money to Roof two a Rooms to move my family into .My email is finalisteeec@gmail.com .I have Family Receipts .It's 100 % Genuine .Bring Police ,Lawyer to Verify ,Ask people in the Community about these Genuineness .Please Nigerians help me ,My Family is Dying of Hunger ,My Children Education is in Jeopardy.One Plot is sold for 300k in the Area ,one acre for 1.5 Million I intend selling each acre for 1.1 Million ,The two Acres for 2.2 Million .Please save me from Suicide Intensions
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by Vixlot: 9:31am On May 28, 2021
[s]
mrsage:

South west may spring a surprise. The people are not particularly impressed with APC.

Oyo is already PDP

Lagos state deep down do not care about APC anymore.

I doubt if APC will get massive votes in the South West.

Expect a shocker from Osun State in 2022. That's the litmus test for APC in the South West.

Let's wait and see.
[/s]

Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by jonneljonn(m): 9:34am On May 28, 2021
rubbish man, he will never win any more election in cross river state
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by MrUchenna1(m): 9:36am On May 28, 2021
A drowning man cannot be saved until he is utterly exhausted and ceases to make the slightest effort to save himself.
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:38am On May 28, 2021
triple996:

paid crowd!
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by Seniorwriter(m): 9:39am On May 28, 2021
Charlatan and funny supporters here on NL how does a gathering or crowding reflects winning of election that requires PVC & Voting rightly...
I hope all these people present there as a crowd have their PVC.

We need young visionary leaders abeg not all these charlatans parading themselves.

@SeniorWriter
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by patrickmuf(m): 9:40am On May 28, 2021
offiong187:
Am hearing somebody have japa with the 5m they gave for transport. ��
Mike?
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:40am On May 28, 2021
garfield1:

It is good for the polity of the state

I thought you said Ayade is not performing
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by D1zion: 9:41am On May 28, 2021
offiong187:
APC: Mammoth crowd rally for Ayade In Calabar

Cross River state governor, Professor Ben Ayade Thursday explained that his decision to defect to the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC was in the best interest of the state as it will unlock its economic potentials.

Addressing thousands of members of Coalition of APC Support Groups drawn from the 18 local government areas of the state at a solidarity rally held at the open field overlooking the Governor's Office, Calabar, Ayade who last week dumped the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, for the APC stated that his defection stemmed from the urgent need to connect the state to the centre, arguing that " a state like Cross River with the lowest federal allocation and heavily indebted cannot continue to be in the opposition to fight rather than sit together in a larger forum and negotiate together to bring value and economic benefits to our dear people.”

Among those with the governor to receive the rallying youths were the state deputy governor, Prof Ivara Esu and the APC governorship candidate in the 2019 elections, Senator John Owan-Eno.

According to the governor, Cross River has immense but untapped mineral deposits in Bakassi, Biase, Ikom, Yala, Boki, Odukpani among other parts of the state, noting that " we need to sucket to the centre to bring value, to explore these natural mineral deposits...A party is a vehicle and the appropriate vehicle to usher in prosperity to Cross River is the APC.”

Describing President Muhammadu Buhari as a president with a listening ear, the Cross River state governor disclosed that before defecting to the ruling party there was extensive negotiations including issues bordering on the 76 oil wells which the state lost to Akwa Ibom state.

"Part of the commitment is that there will be federal government focus on Cross River state", he said.

Several speakers at the rally commended the governor for bringing Cross River to the epicentre of Nigerian politics.

Dr.Job Napoleon Agbor, a member of APC Special Group and Adviser of Joint National Association of Persons with Disability likened Ayade's movement to the APC to "connecting Cross River to the national grid".

Earlier, the coordinator of the support groups, Prince Mike Abuo assured the governor of total support of Cross River youths.

He lauded Ayade's youth-friendly policies which have seen many young people occupying strategic positions in his government.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Apc_CRS/status/1397996358892765189
was thinking I'll see crowded stadium. This should be government house nau.
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by Jiroville300: 9:42am On May 28, 2021
danilmo:

SW can b liberal, it depend on who both party present.

If APC present Osibanjo or Tinubu, belief me even PDP member will vote APC in SW,

Leave the Oyo pdp mantra I know what I'm saying. That PDP there is camouflage at state level. Different from national of (SW origin abt climbing the highest throne. Hmm)

Except if both party Present North north then PDP will likely battle APC in SW but say APC present SW, haaaa.

It ll b a matter of Sinking and monitoring everyone's vote to the core. SW people no go take chances. Like we've seen ween for the Fulani govt hand, the Vote will be like "Now it is our time, destiny in our hand".. It ll b a tribal vote. Forget party right now.. Na our time will be the song in SW..

I'm from SW and I ll be realistic with u, that is what is going on...

you tried so sound intelligent until u mentioned osibanjo and tinubu getting 90% of the votes from SW then i knew u were a unintelligent apologist and probably a paid stooge ... the agitations in the SW and SE is a dynamics that's currently unfolding and would definitely not involve any of these people u have called .. even in the core north the APC is a divided house .. its too early to call the outcomes of the 2023 elections .. we have to be alive first before we think of elections .. the economy is going into shit and the nation into flames and yet foolish ignorant people like you are here praising the "smartness" of your persecutors .. we need to hold our leaders more accountable for the economy and insecurity issues rather than all this foolish narratives and selfish interest .. yall are the reason why they dont take the average nigerian seriously .. talking nonsense because of a morsel of bread!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by jamace(m): 9:43am On May 28, 2021
Any where belle face politicians a.k.a Stomach Infrastructure Politicians (SIP....
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 9:43am On May 28, 2021
If not joblessness, why on earth will people (Young people at that) troop out like this under the sun to listen to lies from leaders who have continually failed them??!... It's just strange to me!

Most Nigerian youths are beyond pathetic!!!
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by garfield1: 9:43am On May 28, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

I thought you said Ayade is not performing

He isn't but performance doesn't matter in ss.where the governor is is key
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by Iko5000: 9:44am On May 28, 2021
And that is why the problem with Nigeria is with the masses and not the politicians . Many of them standing there cannot afford to pay their NEPA bills but will stand out in the hard sun to listen to an Idiot that will promise then 1 pack of fried Vultures from the BQQ man in Nairaland
viver1:
Chai! Some people don't really have shame.
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by zoomzoom(m): 9:44am On May 28, 2021
[quote author=joyandfaith post=102127769]

And Apc will turn Nigeria to Paris after 2023 election.

You dey mind dat nonsense tok?.

I'm sure he is having a hard time feeding himself NOW ohh... and like a RAM, he trudge along to the slaughter, while hailing the BUTCHERS.

MANY are MAD but FEW are roaming.
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by hush15: 9:46am On May 28, 2021
offiong187:

Cross River state governor, Professor Ben Ayade Thursday explained that his decision to defect to the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC was in the best interest of the state as it will unlock its economic potentials.

Addressing thousands of members of Coalition of APC Support Groups drawn from the 18 local government areas of the state at a solidarity rally held at the open field overlooking the Governor's Office, Calabar, Ayade who last week dumped the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, for the APC stated that his defection stemmed from the urgent need to connect the state to the centre, arguing that " a state like Cross River with the lowest federal allocation and heavily indebted cannot continue to be in the opposition to fight rather than sit together in a larger forum and negotiate together to bring value and economic benefits to our dear people.”

Among those with the governor to receive the rallying youths were the state deputy governor, Prof Ivara Esu and the APC governorship candidate in the 2019 elections, Senator John Owan-Eno.

According to the governor, Cross River has immense but untapped mineral deposits in Bakassi, Biase, Ikom, Yala, Boki, Odukpani among other parts of the state, noting that " we need to sucket to the centre to bring value, to explore these natural mineral deposits...A party is a vehicle and the appropriate vehicle to usher in prosperity to Cross River is the APC.”

Describing President Muhammadu Buhari as a president with a listening ear, the Cross River state governor disclosed that before defecting to the ruling party there was extensive negotiations including issues bordering on the 76 oil wells which the state lost to Akwa Ibom state.

"Part of the commitment is that there will be federal government focus on Cross River state", he said.

Several speakers at the rally commended the governor for bringing Cross River to the epicentre of Nigerian politics.

Dr.Job Napoleon Agbor, a member of APC Special Group and Adviser of Joint National Association of Persons with Disability likened Ayade's movement to the APC to "connecting Cross River to the national grid".

Earlier, the coordinator of the support groups, Prince Mike Abuo assured the governor of total support of Cross River youths.

He lauded Ayade's youth-friendly policies which have seen many young people occupying strategic positions in his government.

Until I see a drone view, there is nothing mammoth about this mammoth
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by Ghostnick: 9:48am On May 28, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOEQJA5N6ec
offiong187:

Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by wetmenow: 9:49am On May 28, 2021
A failure. This man should try and wake up from his sleep. Never will APC win Governorship elections in the whole of South South and South East... we see APC as a terrorist party.

offiong187:

Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by uchennaq(m): 9:50am On May 28, 2021
offiong187:

Is this your Mammoth crowd? I laugh in Afghanistan. ��
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by Kingcalls: 9:51am On May 28, 2021
triple996:

Look at ur life...look at the country...dollar bout to hit 500 , petrol bout to hit 400, insecurity at its lowest... and u are concerned about wailers...u see say u get brain defect....no difference between post u hv posted and what an 1mbecile will think
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by JooEeL(m): 9:51am On May 28, 2021
joyandfaith:

That is how you know who an idyot is.

See the way the mofo is adding percentages as if it would lead to el-dorado. These are the e-version of the Fulani terrorist bandits. They keep diverting peoples' attention to party jibes. PDP this, APC that.

You guys should stop paying them attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by onomeabuja: 9:52am On May 28, 2021
joyandfaith:

God forbid make A.P.C win 2023
for what my eyes have seen under this regime, hmmmmmmmm since i became an adult , i have never seen evil like this before..
i can.t sell my soul because of any stipident under this regime.
The head is evil & d tail is also evil!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by ChukwuObe: 9:54am On May 28, 2021
cybertron88:
Ayade is a clown. Trying to be relevant in APC. Person wey PDP throw party for transcorp hotel after his defection nahin una think say get anything to offer. Nobody his losing sleep in Cross River over his defection. It's just remain two yrs and the clown will go into Oblivion.

Many of you PDP/Ipob are bloody hypocrites. You were all happy when Obaseki decamped and say APC was finished in Edo but you could not say the same thing in Cross River that PDP is finished because you are who you are, bloody hypocrites
Re: APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) by abodegba: 9:54am On May 28, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) / Senator Omo-Agege's House In Abuja On Fire, 2 Days After Suspension (Photos) / More Photos: Buhari, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Tinubu, Governors At NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.