Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,622 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:34 PM

Have You Ever Stolen From Your From Your Parents When You Are Young? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Stolen From Your From Your Parents When You Are Young? (398 Views)

Why Are Young Men In Nigeria So Desperate About Marriage / Is It Right To Correct Your Parents When You See Them Making A Mistake? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Stolen From Your From Your Parents When You Are Young? by omolola100(f): 8:42pm On May 27, 2021
I can't even count the numbers of time i have stolen from my mum's purse when i was still very young, i always use the money to buy goodies when i get to school.

share your experience..

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Stolen From Your From Your Parents When You Are Young? by Jeon(f): 8:51pm On May 27, 2021
omolola100:
I can't even count the numbers of time i have stolen from my mum's purse when i was still very young, i always use the money to buy goodies when i get to school.

share your experience..

Yes, 1000 notes from my father's box, I used the money to buy goodies or hosted a party [children party coolcool]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Stolen From Your From Your Parents When You Are Young? by Harrykn: 8:58pm On May 27, 2021
Common 200 wey I bin pick that time, na my mama first start am before papa come back from work come join am.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Stolen From Your From Your Parents When You Are Young? by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 27, 2021
I never stole their money because my dad always dashed us money a lot. So I always feel for them that I couldn't bring myself to do such to them. In fact, it's not in me to steal.

Those days, if I see my mum's money popping out of her purse ill push it back into the purse. It never occurred to me to take it.
Re: Have You Ever Stolen From Your From Your Parents When You Are Young? by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 28, 2021
Lol!!

Omo p man came back home and swore that his money is Missing but I denied chai!!

Omo later that night, the beat man received.......reset my brain!!

Thank God they floged me thoroughly.... If not.. who know!!
Re: Have You Ever Stolen From Your From Your Parents When You Are Young? by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 28, 2021
Lol!!

Omo p man came back home and swore that his money is Missing but I denied chai!!

Omo later that night, the beat man received.......reset my brain!!

Thank God they floged me thoroughly.... If not.. who knows!!

Stealing ain't good @all
Re: Have You Ever Stolen From Your From Your Parents When You Are Young? by Lostchild(m): 11:50pm On May 29, 2021
Hmmm undecided

(1) (Reply)

2bedroom Detached Bungalow For Sale In Epe / Job Vacancy!!! / Day Out With My Husband #themanthatmarriedme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.