Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) (57439 Views)

Singer Spyro Buys Two Mansions For Himself And Business Partner (pics) / Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires / 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 27, 2021

As Kanye West ‘dates Irina Shayk’, here are the men lining up to be Kim Kardashian’s next partner and their odds

The 40-year-old reality TV queen has already attracted a string of wannabe suitors since her seven-year marriage to Kanye West ended in February when she filed for divorce.

Mum of four Kim has since been inundated by friends who are desperate to set her up with someone rich and famous, say insiders.

A source said: “People are reaching out through mutual friends and people that she’s worked with to set her up with everyone from Royal Family members to A-list actors, athletes to billionaire CEOs.

“People are also trying to reach out to her via DM.”

But while 43-year-old Kanye seems to be rushing into new flings — with rumours flying around that he is dating Russian model Irina Shayk — Kim is taking her time to ponder what her next romantic move should be.

One criteria for her next partner is discretion, according to insiders.

A source said: “She certainly wouldn’t want anyone to be with her for the spotlight.”

This week she was linked to London-based property billionaire Jamie Reuben, after she was pictured attending his lavish birthday party in Beverly Hills.

Jamie, 34, certainly values privacy, as he was once dubbed “one of London’s most mysterious bachelors” by posh Tatler magazine.

His friends include Princess Beatrice and Justin Bieber’s manager Scooter Braun, and his wealth would easily eclipse Kim’s £71million fortune — as his father David and uncle Simon head the second richest family in Britain, with a net worth of £16billion.

But for Kim, her suitors are not only about wealth. Friends say they must fit in with her long-term goal of becoming a high-flying lawyer.

Since her marriage split, Kim has been considering her next steps while laying the groundwork for a more mature public profile.

An insider said: “The qualities most important to her are someone who values family, is supportive, fun, romantic, enjoys the simple things and is also hardworking — someone who values family first and foremost because she’s a mum of four kids.”

Kim has also recently been linked to divorced political commentator Van Jones.

She met the 52-year-old CNN presenter and one-time Obama advisor four years ago when she started interning for his not-for-profit legal campaign group Dream Corps.

Last month they were reported to be dating as they worked closely on prison reform.

Just this week dad-of-two Van fuelled romance rumours by heaping praise on Kim.

He told TV’s Ellen DeGeneres on Monday: “She’s doing amazing. I think she has used her platform to help people behind bars.

“Her dad was a lawyer and she always wanted to be a lawyer. Once she got a taste of what she could do using her platform, using her brain, she hasn’t let up, so I think she’s going to be an unbelievable attorney.

“She’s already, I think, one of the best advocates that we have in criminal justice.”

Kim’s fans see a motive.

One wrote: “People are gonna look at Kim as using Kanye to advance her in the fashion world and using Van Jones to help advance her into her next career field in law.”

The pair have already shown they make a good team after they successfully campaigned to get a 63-year-old grandmother’s life sentence overturned.

Alice Johnson was jailed in 1996 for non-violent drug offences but was freed in 2018 after Kim appealed to Donald Trump.

Another potential contender for Kim’s heart is rapper Drake.

The 34-year-old Canadian musician has reportedly been messaging Kim since her split from Kanye, and they were seen at a party held by her half-sister Kendall Jenner last Friday in West Hollywood.

So far Kim has tried to make her split from Kanye amicable. A source told People magazine: “Kim and Kanye are getting along.

“They have both stayed true to their commitment to make the best situation for the kids.” But choosing Drake could make life awkward, as he has a history of arguments with Kanye.

In 2010 he was spotted with Kanye’s ex Amber Rose just months after the pair split. In retaliation, Kanye cut Drake’s contribution from his track All Of The Lights.

The following year, Drake said: “My goal is to surpass everything he’s accomplished. I don’t want to be as good as Kanye, I want to be better.”

But Drake is not the only musician Kim has been spotted partying with.

In April she was linked to peroxide-haired Colombian musician Maluma after they were photographed at a Miami party, looking deep in conversation and enjoying a few laughs.

Fans approved of the pairing, with one comment receiving more than 700 likes on Twitter.

One said: “Maluma and Kim Kardashian were out together yesterday and let me just say . . .  I kinda ship them.”

But Kim’s camp were quick to quash any rumours of a romance. A source said: “They are just friends and have lots of mutual friends. It’s nothing romantic.”

And Maluma, 27, said: “Everybody knows that my celebrity crush is Kendall Jenner. I’m going to say it again, she’s my crush!”

Meanwhile, fans have made it clear who they have chosen as a new man for Kim.

One said: ‘You need a date with Mr Brad Pitt”, while another suggested Saturday Night Live comedian Pete Davidson — but he is already enjoying a romance with Bridgerton’s Phoebe Dynevor.

Before Kanye, Kim had looked to the world of sport for love. From 2007 she had a three-year on-off fling with American football player Reggie Bush. In 2011 she split from basketball player Kris Humphries — 72 days after they married.

And now Kim is rumoured to be seeing a “mystery” NFL star, while according to bookies, Baltimore Ravens player Lamar Jackson is the footballer she is most likely to date, while James Harden is the most likely basketball star to capture her heart, with odds of 9/1.

But the wider Kardashian clan’s love of athletes may have narrowed Kim’s choice of runners and riders.

And despite James’s £115million net worth, the NBA star’s eight-month romance with Kim’s sister Khloe in 2015 will most probably rule him out.

Fellow US basketball player Klay Thompson is also in the running but was rumoured to have dated sister Kourtney in 2016.

Friends have warned Kim’s fans to expect the unexpected, as they say her next husband could literally be anyone.

And for now she’ll be keeping us on our toes. An insider said: “She’s not looking to jump into anything but is keeping an open mind.”
Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/15078253/kim-kardashian-next-partner-odds/

Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 27, 2021

Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by Flamees(m): 10:30pm On May 27, 2021
Drake go be de last person to date am sha

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by sunshineV(f): 11:07pm On May 27, 2021
she belongs to the street

266 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by Youngpo413: 11:14pm On May 27, 2021
The future is female true true...tufia!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by jaxxy(m): 11:37pm On May 27, 2021
Nonsense. She better stay one place.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by oz4real83(m): 2:56am On May 28, 2021
"When Ashewo enter marriage, na holiday she go". She will always go back to her natural profession undecided. Even if Kims marrys the man of "her dreams" now, it is only for a season. What is happening now has happened so many other times before and it will happen all over again. A man can never personalise what belongs to the street, it always end in premium tears.

286 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by atikubaba(m): 3:51am On May 28, 2021
It pays to be a farm tool.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by ValCon888: 4:13am On May 28, 2021
Since they're using her oilrig to play Bet9ja, let me pick my odds... She will definitely date a black guy next.
A white man's pumping machine cannot adequately drill her borehole to the required depth.

And you know what they say..."Once you go Black, you can never go back."

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by phemmyfour: 4:40am On May 28, 2021
When the hole is hot...the hoe is hot

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by Khd95(m): 5:23am On May 28, 2021
sunshineV:
she belongs to the street
and all these men know, they just want to shine her and move on, no serious person go gree wife Kim again,make Kim just go find one young sugar boy like her mama and avoid all these celebrities

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by espn(m): 5:25am On May 28, 2021
Na wa oo...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by tillaman(m): 5:44am On May 28, 2021
She belongs to the hood

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by Kingluqman(m): 6:38am On May 28, 2021
Na wa ooo!!! Wen nor be market

2 Likes

Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by ashybabs(m): 6:45am On May 28, 2021
Truth be said
Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by columbus007(m): 6:46am On May 28, 2021
Hot pant grin

1 Like

Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by DMechyy: 6:48am On May 28, 2021
Interesting
Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by mimilogistics: 7:08am On May 28, 2021
All the best in your next choice Kim
Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by happybee: 7:13am On May 28, 2021
Flamees:
Drake go be de last person to date am sha
Swears!
Exactly what I was bout to comment!
Drake of all people lol grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by Flamees(m): 7:40am On May 28, 2021
happybee:
Swears!
Exactly what I was bout to comment!
Drake of all people lol grin

Drake fit dey fuk am but for marriage “nah"
Him go want to marry fresh vegetable grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:40am On May 28, 2021
Odds on top kpekus

14 Likes

Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by AbujaCitiBlog: 7:42am On May 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by Nobody: 8:12am On May 28, 2021
angry
Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:12am On May 28, 2021
grin grin

Some men thou... God forbid me to go for a woman at 40 also a mother of 4..
Which juice or flavour remain for the kpekus nah.. an over used something.. Kai..

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by Authoreety: 8:14am On May 28, 2021
Jezebel
Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by ecomalchemist(m): 8:14am On May 28, 2021
I like when money makes a difference but don't make you different.

Check my sig for high capacity powerbanks, thanks and God bless.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by Enudapan: 8:14am On May 28, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

I don't think drake will bring himself so low
Like that

11 Likes

Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by Analyst7: 8:14am On May 28, 2021
Everybody just wanna smash, who wouldn’t

3 Likes

Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:15am On May 28, 2021
Even we wey never be billionaires want am grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zinoleesky Acquires A New Luxurious Car Worth N22million (video) / "Ahuofe Patri, Your Boobs Have Fallen" - Ghanaian Fans Tell Actress / "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.