Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) (57312 Views)

Singer Spyro Buys Two Mansions For Himself And Business Partner (pics) / Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires / 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by pickatyouu: 10:45am On May 28, 2021
I don't understand, na employment position dem wan occupy or na deal dem wan sign. Please make una no dey over value Kim and under value those men, they are way to busy to dey apply for boyfriend opening

1 Like

Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by adonaimart(m): 10:53am On May 28, 2021
Fake people...

Just tell us how this solves our problems?

If you are not failing, it means you are not trying..

Follow.me and get in touch if you need help with your cv
Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by ZooOga: 10:55am On May 28, 2021
good luck to the winner. may he be happy with babe and her brood. grin

Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by oochi123(f): 11:02am On May 28, 2021
Kim no fit stay marriage.abeg make una no waste money.
Una sef wan join men wey taste her
Abeg make una come Nigeria come marry better women wey go care and stay marriage..
Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by adedayoa2(f): 11:10am On May 28, 2021
Kanye is already dating? Nawa o, and na Kim Nairalanders dey abuse. This life ehn

2 Likes

Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by Ayobami7(m): 11:22am On May 28, 2021
Noted
Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by cococandy(f): 11:31am On May 28, 2021
Khd95:
and all these men know, they just want to shine her and move on, no serious person go gree wife Kim again,make Kim just go find one young sugar boy like her mama and avoid all these celebrities

All you pûssy analysts will be surprised

You keep telling yourselves whatever makes you feel good. wink

3 Likes

Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by cococandy(f): 11:32am On May 28, 2021
Some tears you’re shedding there
nograv:

Ladies love the exceptions. Very few men in real life are interested in marrying a woman with one child let alone 4! shocked

The idea that I will spend my hard earned money raising someone else's children is a joke. Especially when I can have some 25 - 27 year old with a better body and no children

We can bleep when we want and I have no obligations beyond having fun. Once kids are involved you have responsibilities Mtchew...

Nonsense....

3 Likes

Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by cococandy(f): 11:33am On May 28, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
grin grin

Some men thou... God forbid me to go for a woman at 40 also a mother of 4..
Which juice or flavour remain for the kpekus nah.. an over used something.. Kai..

Yet when you see any of those men, you go bow shake their hands. Not even on their level yet you have opinions cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by akilo1: 11:34am On May 28, 2021
Op i dey too angry
Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by cococandy(f): 11:37am On May 28, 2021
Holluwhakemmy:
All these men because of one woman with four children

Does having children make her less human?

1 Like

Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by BabaIbo: 11:45am On May 28, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:
Please how can i apply?

Or, where can i get a form grin

You get money? grin
Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by BabaIbo: 11:48am On May 28, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
What was th reason Kim divorced Kanye, did he cheat on her? Is this not the same Kanye who claims to be born again/Pastor. Pastor that is already moving with different ladies after wife divorced him. Pastor indeed.

Keep kwayet joor.

She left him because he was struggling with a health/psychological condition not because he cheated.
Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 11:50am On May 28, 2021
BabaIbo:

You get money? grin

My brother God is not man
Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by BabaIbo: 11:52am On May 28, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

My brother God is not man

No be lie my brother, but he no go dey happy with you if you waste the money wey him give you on top that kind person.
Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:59am On May 28, 2021
sunshineV:
she belongs to the street
Apt.....

Her SMW is high and folks are just leeching around to shag her and move on...
Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by GhostWisperer: 12:03pm On May 28, 2021
Flamees:
Drake go be de last person to date am sha
they Drake dated and had a baby with a pronstar
Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by Khd95(m): 12:22pm On May 28, 2021
cococandy:

All you pûssy analysts will be surprised

You keep telling yourselves whatever makes you feel good. wink
what belong to the streets cant be taken away from the streets cool tongue
Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by Hayee(f): 12:27pm On May 28, 2021
nograv:

Ladies love the exceptions. Very few men in real life are interested in marrying a woman with one child let alone 4! shocked

The idea that I will spend my hard earned money raising someone else's children is a joke. Especially when I can have some 25 - 27 year old with a better body and no children

We can bleep when we want and I have no obligations beyond having fun. Once kids are involved you have responsibilities Mtchew...

Nonsense....
Lol keep decieving urself, my boss is over 60(with 4 children all married) and men are still chasing her despite the fact that she has someone she is dating already (i'm not talking about sugar boys o, these are men that are age and they are obviously richer ) same thing 4 my own mum despite being in are 40's atleast i knew 2 men at her beck and call always on her matter lol.... One of them was even trying to accept her two children into his life i guess mum was a good lover so stop being deluded, evry man is not u

2 Likes

Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by safarigirl(f): 12:40pm On May 28, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

I don't think drake will bring himself so low
Like that
Drake that has a kid with an upcoming IndecentStar will not bring himself low to Kim?

E get the low wey low pass the one wey he procreate with? At least Kim get money

4 Likes

Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by bizzibodi(m): 1:10pm On May 28, 2021
Even that man with beard like bushy pussycat grin grin grin
Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by zealadjay(m): 1:20pm On May 28, 2021
She belong to everybody, and still, she belong to nobody
las las, afer tasting her, na to move on be dat
Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by nograv: 2:05pm On May 28, 2021
Hayee:
Lol keep decieving urself, my boss is over 60(with 4 children all married) and men are still chasing her despite the fact that she has someone she is dating already (i'm not talking about sugar boys o, these are men that are age and they are obviously richer ) same thing 4 my own mum despite being in are 40's atleast i knew 2 men at her beck and call always on her matter lol.... One of them was even trying to accept her two children into his life i guess mum was a good lover so stop being deluded, evry man is not u

All lies or again an exception to the rule..

Look I am a financier and software engineer. I know various other men of other races who earn a good living. Homes worth millions in dollars or pounds sterling.

Men who are high earners, in good shape and with options are not chasing women in their 40s - 60s. If you look good and have a great lifestyle women actually come to you. So if these men are chasing her, they are poor quality men.

I repeat no man, who is worth anything will pass over a 25-27 year old for a 40 to 60 year old woman with kids. The only poor quality men will chase such a situation.

If the woman has aged well, a man will still probably hit and quit it. Or worse yet hang around only until a better woman comes along..

Chai women and delusional thinking.. cheesy

I didnt make the rules of the game, I just say am.. cool
Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by Flamees(m): 6:04pm On May 28, 2021
GhostWisperer:
they Drake dated and had a baby with a pronstar
Date and marriage na different thing bro
Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 28, 2021
cococandy:

Yet when you see any of those men, you go bow shake their hands. Not even on their level yet you have opinions cheesy

Men who have nothing to offer cry the most my sister grin

3 Likes

Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by eazykiel45: 6:10pm On May 28, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
Even we wey never be billionaires want am grin
. oga we bawo? Na only you want am na.
Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by Duru009(m): 6:55pm On May 28, 2021
She will always choose BLACK .....
Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by Gfskw: 7:42pm On May 28, 2021
I am joining them too I need a hoee in my life
Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:08pm On May 28, 2021
cococandy:

Sorry I won't now or prostrate.. I ain't a Yoruba man..
And hey.. I live my life on my own terms..
Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:11pm On May 28, 2021
michaelpop50:

You see those mothers of 1,2,3 and 4? Once them spread legs wide open for bed, you go see black hole open wide without penetration. Once you see am just run, na borehole you done see so.

RUN OH

Lol.. speaking from experience..
Re: Drake, Billionaires Want To Be Kim Kardashian's Next Partner (Pics) by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:12pm On May 28, 2021
OpinionCounts:

You even forgot to add a woman filmed sucking d.ick and fvcked in public sextape that is all over the world on internet.

You dn finish talk my gee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor / Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari / 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.