Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway (29175 Views)

Nasarawa Governor, Sule Disowns Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore's Vigilante Group / EFCC Arrests Ex-Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura, Wife Over Corruption Allegations / Socio-cultural Group Endorsed Labaran Maku For Nasarawa Governor (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by afamaustin(m): 9:17pm On May 27, 2021
Nawao for Nigeria
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by Rikze: 9:17pm On May 27, 2021
triple996:
grin naso
Meanwhile somewhere in aba grin...

Please where is this in Aba?

Please specify, and stop this nonsense. Why spam all the threads with unrelated posts.

I'm sure every state in the federation has a place like this... Argue with your data subscription

Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by Happy2020: 9:17pm On May 27, 2021
Please help me to understand why people are vandalizing the tracks?
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by Heavy2o: 9:18pm On May 27, 2021
That is just too bad
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by IbotNugida(m): 9:19pm On May 27, 2021
Set a thief to catch a thief
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by FarahAideed: 9:20pm On May 27, 2021
APC is filled with thieves from top to bottom
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by UnabashedIPOB: 9:23pm On May 27, 2021
Parading the governor’s aide at the command headquarters on Thursday alongside other suspected kidnappers and armed robbers.......

I was just wondering if the CHINESE man was paraded along with the other criminals or was he given a preferential treatment like the ZOO always do!
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by Yankee101: 9:24pm On May 27, 2021
Sabotage to get repair contracts?

Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by geonell(m): 9:25pm On May 27, 2021
It is a positive thing that they were apprehended, and weren't able to just
bribe their way out of it.
That shows law enforcement is working.
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by Deepthoughts: 9:25pm On May 27, 2021
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/governors-aide-chinese-national-arrested-over-vandalism-of-railway-tracks
Let the government provide a postal address ,there are vital Intel to supply.
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by NakwansaPolice: 9:27pm On May 27, 2021
triple996:

You don't even know d rules grin
spamming is against rules
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by triple996(m): 9:31pm On May 27, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
spamming is against rules
Den u don't know what spamming is
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by Sleekfingers: 9:34pm On May 27, 2021
This is the end...

..this country is finished(TCIF)
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:37pm On May 27, 2021
Britain corrupt Enterprise PLC.

I refused to be that thing called nigerian.

Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by deji17: 9:38pm On May 27, 2021
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/governors-aide-chinese-national-arrested-over-vandalism-of-railway-tracks

When we tell people that 70 -90% insecurity in the states can be traced back to the governors, former governors or their aides, they will be arguing blindly. This is another evidence.

Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 27, 2021
Shebi una wan build railway enter Niger republic, standard gauge for that matter

The people wey need railway, una go give thwm narrow gauge and delay it on top.

Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:46pm On May 27, 2021
noleflendum:
Ibo amaka

That governor aide is suspected broscribed IPOB memebers grin

The zoo is fantastically corrupt..
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by smallsmall: 9:57pm On May 27, 2021
Heal10:
A whole governor's aide? The level of rot in this country these days...

Not just Nassarawa State alone, the Aide to Governor Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State is currently in jail, for Fraud in the USA, awaiting sentencing.

What it tells us is that these Governors are either criminals themselves or they hobnob with criminals who are their Election Sponsors.

"Show me your friends, and l will tell you who you are".

Just imagine the stewpid excuse he is giving!
I hope he gets sentenced to no less that 40yrs imprisonment, for economic sabotage.
But this is Nigeria, l wont bet on Justice being served. undecided angry

Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by smallsmall: 9:59pm On May 27, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
Shebi una wan build railway enter Niger republic, standard gauge for that matter

The people wey need railway, una go give thwm narrow gauge and delay it on top.

Somebody should have asked Minister Rotimi Amaechi to explain this.
How can the South have narrow gauge and the North, leading to another country, have Standard gauge?

This country is bleeped up

Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by smallsmall: 10:03pm On May 27, 2021
Yankee101:
Sabotage to get repair contracts?

They are more criminal than Nigerians but they know that if they try it INSIDE China, it is Death Penalty within a Week, No Long Stories, No god-fatherism.

That is how serious Leaders/Country fight Corruption, not using "body odour". grin grin
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by leofab(f): 10:07pm On May 27, 2021
4four:
shocked shocked shocked Even Chinese de involved

All this irons and steel companys in Nigeria are involved in this purchase of this thing. There is one near my house, which then said is the biggest in the whole west African, then they carry this rail iron enter there steady steady, but who am I to complain as a ordinary nigerian
snap and post it in social media..
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by lmm4real: 10:11pm On May 27, 2021
Heal10:

The government work na side hussle. The stealing is the main occupation undecided
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:13pm On May 27, 2021
We are getting there gradually, so now it has reached a stage where loot and salary is not enough for public servants
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by shameonyou(m): 10:25pm On May 27, 2021
triple996:
Nigerians are d problem of themselves,later now we go de blame buhari 4 everything. Imagine dis idiots now. Later na to de blame our leaders. All d way 4rm east d madness don de enter north small small
Meanwhile somewhere in aba grin...
comon sense is 100 miles away from u... jst see the rubbish u wrote..ewu
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by iwaeda: 10:45pm On May 27, 2021
Heal10:

Must have dissapointed simplylei, clicmarin and co, that not ipob did this. Even police, chinco follow join. What a nation!

Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by LtCZAR: 10:50pm On May 27, 2021
4four:
shocked shocked shocked Even Chinese de involved

All this irons and steel companys in Nigeria are involved in this purchase of this thing. There is one near my house, which then said is the biggest in the whole west African, then they carry this rail iron enter there steady steady, but who am I to complain as a ordinary nigerian

You are from Ukwa west. Na true you talk.
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by paltielx: 10:55pm On May 27, 2021
Governor's aid for infrastucture and chineese national working with chineese steel company, what have they turned this country to? They shud be serously dealt with to be an example to others
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by SolarEdge: 11:03pm On May 27, 2021

Hey! I am your best SOLAR PLUG...i have an irresistible offer for just you. check my signature NOW!
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by chloride6: 11:06pm On May 27, 2021
Special adviser on Infrastructure?

Is this a joke?

Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 83rd Birthday As Buhari Congratulates Him / How Buhari Sealed SGF Lawal’s, NIA Dg’s Fate / Olusegun Obasanjo Dancing In Akwa Ibom (Photos)