Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway (29202 Views)

Nasarawa Governor, Sule Disowns Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore's Vigilante Group / EFCC Arrests Ex-Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura, Wife Over Corruption Allegations / Socio-cultural Group Endorsed Labaran Maku For Nasarawa Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by Solsix(m): 11:12pm On May 27, 2021
Is his salary not enough for him?? These are the people we entrust our country into thier care
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by neyohh: 11:48pm On May 27, 2021
But when we say Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria, u shut us down.

Well!
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by Rossiminku: 11:51pm On May 27, 2021
Yankee101:
Sabotage to get repair contracts?

Yeah. That's what it was. Shameful. The culprits should see justice.

It is a positive thing that they were apprehended, and weren't able to just bribe their way out of it.

That shows law enforcement is working.
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by Gambit23: 12:17am On May 28, 2021
triple996:
Nigerians are d problem of themselves,later now we go de blame buhari 4 everything. Imagine dis idiots now. Later na to de blame our leaders. All d way 4rm east d madness don de enter north small small
Meanwhile somewhere in aba grin...

Buhari has totally destroyed Nigeria.

BUHARI IS A GOOD MAN WITH EVIL INTENTIONS
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by BarrElChapo(m): 12:58am On May 28, 2021
Patrioticman007:
It seems corruption would soon be legalized in this part of the world. List of criminals apprehened include:
Police
Civil defense
Lawyer
Chinese
Governors aid
Truly united we stand divided we fall.

Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by AOTEMN: 1:22am On May 28, 2021
cool cool cool cool55
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by nzeobi(m): 1:22am On May 28, 2021
triple996:
Nigerians are d problem of themselves,later now we go de blame buhari 4 everything. Imagine dis idiots now. Later na to de blame our leaders. All d way 4rm east d madness don de enter north small small
Meanwhile somewhere in aba grin...
Some where in ABA is not a location.
What's the name of the street let somebody go there and verify
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by chrisblack: 3:01am On May 28, 2021
4four:
shocked shocked shocked Even Chinese de involved

All this irons and steel companys in Nigeria are involved in this purchase of this thing. There is one near my house, which then said is the biggest in the whole west African, then they carry this rail iron enter there steady steady, but who am I to complain as a ordinary nigerian
You can help by sending an anonymous info to the police headquarters or NRC
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by MarketDispatch: 4:40am On May 28, 2021
4four:

All this irons and steel companys in Nigeria are involved in this purchase of this thing. There is one near my house, which then said is the biggest in the whole west African, then they carry this rail iron enter there steady steady, but who am I to complain as a ordinary nigerian

You are not an ordinary Nigerian. Use your Civic rights. Report the Company for vandalizing and or buying rail tracks.

You don't want to be traveling by train someday, and the train derails causing accident. Report them now.
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by Reference(m): 4:53am On May 28, 2021
They are easily vandalised because they are not being used. They are not being used because they belong to government. Government by nature does not have the spirit of enterprise, period.

The summary of it all in my perspective is simple. Privatise the railway system in Nigeria. There are big international players from Russia, China, India, Canada, etc that can take advantage of the huge potentials in rail transport and make it a cornerstone of our development efforts. It only takes the proper attitude and perspective of government.

No one knows today, few feel the impact and hardly anyone cares if telecom infrastructure is vandalized because it is under private control which makes care and efficiency critical to their survival.

Everyone knows the only way to ensure the security of critical infrastructure is to keep them operational, and the earnings from those operations pay to keep them secure.

If that rail line was in private hands all these years, you can bet it will be working 24/7 and tell me what time vandals will have to cut them up.

But you can imagine if ABC transport for example decides to abandon its entire fleet of buses along the highways all over the nation, it wouldn't take a genius to tell what will happen to them shortly.

This is what sensible Nigerians should be advocating, not knee jerk reactions to what will happen anywhere in the world where such precious assets are abandoned recklessly by a profligate system.

YES. HIGH VALUE MATERIALS WILL BE STOLEN ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE THEY ARE ABANDONED.
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by WorldRichest: 5:08am On May 28, 2021
4four:

You can DM me the name and location of the company. I assure you outmost confidentiality. The company will be raided in less than a week.
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by 9ton(m): 6:32am On May 28, 2021
wwwihy:
That aide must be IPOB member if lineage is probably traced

Ipob matter the give you sleepless night abi imagine wetin go come happen to you if they give them their country
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by Bellotelli: 6:33am On May 28, 2021
Lie... Show us their faces shocked
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by landforeast(m): 6:36am On May 28, 2021
Kingpele:
Governor aide on infrastructure ,stealing public infrastructure with a foreigner ,and worst of it a Chinese that will never tried it in his own country ,now I believe that the crop of leaders we have in this country is worst than all the natural disasters in this world combined ,most especially the illiterates leaders in the north
The followers and the Leaders are not different. I have come to understand this. Greediness have eaten deep into the fabrics of our national life. An Average Nigerian is corrupt.
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by sanya4good(m): 6:45am On May 28, 2021
[quote author=4four post=102124904] shocked shocked shocked Even Chinese de involved

[/quote
You can definitely do something by informing the police in your area.
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by obyrich(m): 11:25am On May 28, 2021
Rikze:

Please where is this in Aba?

Please specify, and stop this nonsense. Why spam all the threads with unrelated posts.

I'm sure every state in the federation has a place like this... Argue with your data subscription
Bros you get time.
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway by semyman: 12:30pm On May 28, 2021
Unfortunate souls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Detained Security Guards, Widow Didn’t Deny CP Entry,Lagos Estate Tackles Police / Makinde: I Won’t Comply With S'court Judgement On Sacked LG Chairs / Shekarau Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.