Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Chukwueze, Iheanacho, Oshoala And Other Nigerian Football Champions Of 2021 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chukwueze, Iheanacho, Oshoala And Other Nigerian Football Champions Of 2021 (16075 Views)

Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Ousmane Dembele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwueze, Iheanacho, Oshoala And Other Nigerian Football Champions Of 2021 by bigcasava1(m): 1:50pm On May 28, 2021
Where the aboki player what is there achievement! Nonsense
Re: Chukwueze, Iheanacho, Oshoala And Other Nigerian Football Champions Of 2021 by lichocho(m): 2:21pm On May 28, 2021
Dozie32:

Lol make I hear say I follow una be Nigerian. At least I nationalized in Greece.
ok bro dats good..
Re: Chukwueze, Iheanacho, Oshoala And Other Nigerian Football Champions Of 2021 by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:28pm On May 28, 2021
post=102129804:
Next is Tammy Abraham and Fikayo Tomori for Champions League Trophy.
BGG.

BLUES FOR LIFE.

We are Nigerians and .......

Tomori is with Ac Milan now.
Been with Milan all season.
Re: Chukwueze, Iheanacho, Oshoala And Other Nigerian Football Champions Of 2021 by Gobdddd(m): 10:20pm On May 28, 2021
A Chelsea Hater has been sighted.

A typical Manchester United fan.

But if you truly know the history of the rivalry between United and City, you'd pray that Chelsea wins come tomorrow.

Anyway, what am I even saying.
Do we even need your support? No.

Abraham is Abraham. And he's a Nigerian.
Shikina

Kinzo0917:
. Is only those ones playing for Nigeria that the glory will cover.Tammy and Tomori rejected Nigeria and God has rejected them aswell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olympics: Dream Team Atlanta '96 Listed Among Most Memorable Football Moments / Top 10 Most Handsome Footballers In The World / Waldrum Loves MKO Abiola National Stadium, Wants Super Falcons Vs CIV In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.