Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. (42166 Views)

Babajide Sanwo-Olu Receives Asisat Oshoala, Rasheedat Ajibade & Monday Gift / Super Falcons Flip The Bottle Final BTW Asisat Oshoala & Monday Gift (Video) / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by naptu2: 2:39pm On May 17, 2022
Monday Gift is a red hot striker who is the captain of FC Robo of Lagos. She is currently on loan to Bayelsa Queens which is currently taking part in the NWFL Super 6 in Benin City. Asisat Oshoala also played for FC Robo when she was in Nigeria.

Bayelsa Queens played against Naija Ratels and Asisat Oshoala challenged Monday Gift to score a hat-trick in the match (and she would get a reward). Well, Monday Gift did just that and Oshoala is now lamenting that she is in debt.

ASISAT M.O.N @AsisatOshoala

I don go find trouble oo shocked shocked, I challenged @GiftMonday21 to score hatrick today and she did …..omo I don enter gbese like this cry. She even negotiated for 2 last night on d phone, I agreed…..Modaran cry cry cry

https://mobile.twitter.com/AsisatOshoala/status/1526553152069287936

14 Likes

Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by naptu2: 2:40pm On May 17, 2022
Reactions.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by naptu2: 2:40pm On May 17, 2022
She also scored yesterday.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:35pm On May 17, 2022
How will ds story help us beg FUTA student to open the road

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by FalseProphet1(m): 4:35pm On May 17, 2022
I see Monday Gift playing in Spain in the coming months.

This I have seen.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by steveneche(m): 4:35pm On May 17, 2022
shocked
Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by Maxymilliano(m): 4:36pm On May 17, 2022
Every promise is a debt and is owed, blessed is he who keeps his word ...

10 Likes

Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by paschal47(m): 4:36pm On May 17, 2022
Real life motivation

wink

3 Likes

Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by triple996(m): 4:36pm On May 17, 2022
Ashoala will contest 4 d ballondor feminine

8 Likes

Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by Seyiemath(m): 4:37pm On May 17, 2022
wow
Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by RexTramadol1: 4:38pm On May 17, 2022
Asisat go pay am

She no be Nigerian government

27 Likes

Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by Angelfrost(m): 4:38pm On May 17, 2022
Wonderful....

Who will dare Peacocks to score at least 4 this weekend and survive relegation... cry
Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by GreaterFuture(m): 4:40pm On May 17, 2022
Okk.
Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by Mandate2023: 4:40pm On May 17, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:

Na ur own problem be dat.....everybody with there problem

13 Likes

Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by oluwaseyi0: 4:40pm On May 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I will start treating anybody not supporting Peter Obi presidency as a terrorist

How will you treat those who are supporting him but don't have PVC or those who are supporting him but surely will be indoors throughout the election day?

I can tell you for free that those set of people are in the majority of his supporters

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by southsouthking(m): 4:40pm On May 17, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:

Na federal government you go beg.
The students dey say their Mumu don do.

4 Likes

Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by Rahkman: 4:41pm On May 17, 2022
And so? Mtseew
Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by BigDawsNet: 4:42pm On May 17, 2022
when God takes and handy man he must need the cloud fixed
Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by Emerald04(m): 4:43pm On May 17, 2022
Lol. In as much she’s just catching cruise, I honestly believe she also make the post to give the girl a good exposure. Trust me this gift is going place soon.
Cuz it’s all eyes on her. This post naija golden girl do alone, is bigger than any debt she fit dey owe am.

Go girls. We Dey with you.

29 Likes

Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by israel90: 4:44pm On May 17, 2022
I
Walterdeecee:
Who is Monday gift?
is a gift given to Monday

5 Likes

Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by Aolfooties(m): 4:44pm On May 17, 2022
O boy. Madt motivation, high morale.

Check signature for ur quality slide

2 Likes

Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by venabili: 4:44pm On May 17, 2022
Exposure. If she keeps this scoring up, God might just pick up her call. I'm sure some agents follow Asisat.

5 Likes

Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by Success900(m): 4:45pm On May 17, 2022
grin
Re: Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. by arthurwillia(m): 4:45pm On May 17, 2022
Wait assist oshoala get pikin ke?
Who lash am give am belle?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos) / Van Diyk Loses His First Premier League Game At Anfield After 4 Years / Throwback Picture Of Mercy Akide And Nwankwo Kanu At The 1999 CAF Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.