Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,395 members, 7,958,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos (45429 Views)

Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) / Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by hakeem4(m): 4:37am On May 28, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Do you like this design? I also do home delivery
grin grin
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by Nobody: 7:32am On May 28, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

Zonebeee...
Your brains are always upside down due to constant slamming.
Your papa nah zombie, just like that coward driver.
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by clarocuzioo(m): 9:11am On May 28, 2021
triple996:
D story is not complete.
I know our soldiers can b unprofessional atimes bt how can a soldier jus beat u up like that 4 no good reason. The story is not complete

And what offence did he commit that warrants a soldier beating him up?

Thats how you people go.about supporting the foolishness and excesses of men in uniform.

should a soldier for any reason beat a civilian?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by dmostcheerful(f): 9:13am On May 28, 2021
triple996:
D story is not complete.
I know our soldiers can b unprofessional atimes bt how can a soldier jus beat u up like that 4 no good reason. The story is not complete
Why should he beat him at all.
What right does he have to beat a civilian?

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by goodnessme1(f): 9:14am On May 28, 2021
Nigeria military are terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by putin2: 9:14am On May 28, 2021
The zoo should look 4 him
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by Dogasas: 9:15am On May 28, 2021
Kingcalls:
The passengers 4k up...they wud have all come out and challenged the soldier... im go run out of fear of being lynched.... Nigerians need to start standing up for one another
It's always annoying when I hear stories like this of a single soldier assaulting someone.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by Map1(m): 9:15am On May 28, 2021
triple996:
D story is not complete.
yes you are right, but one day such an action will be melted to you one day maybe by then you will know the truth and it will set you free

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by Akinh: 9:16am On May 28, 2021
triple996:
D story is not complete.
I pray may God allow you to witness one of their stupidity,then I will be able to also type, the story is not complete...it seems you just arrive sha

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by freemi(m): 9:17am On May 28, 2021
triple996:
D story is not complete.
so u and d people liking ur post cannot read and unsterstand this little write up. Nawa

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by Larrycool1234(m): 9:17am On May 28, 2021
Your brain need to be greased
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by Nobody: 9:17am On May 28, 2021
Brimstone77:
In zoo anything goes!!! cool cool cool
So which animal you be for the ZOO grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by streetsoldier1(m): 9:18am On May 28, 2021
so, four or five people cannot gather and beat up the soldier, unless the driver is guilty, he cant he weak and be receiving slaps unnessarily
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by 989900: 9:19am On May 28, 2021
marveangel:
I lost an iota of love or respect I had for the Nigerian army after the Lekki shooting

Me too . . . as far as I'm concerned, since Lekkigate, they are lesser than animals -- whatever befalls them, befalls them.
C'est la vie.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by Farki: 9:19am On May 28, 2021
triple996:
D story is not complete.

Don't be foolish, Nigerian soldiers are violent beasts who love nothing more than assaulting and killing "bloody civilians".

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by imolile: 9:21am On May 28, 2021
See why Nigerian solders are animals. The problem is there are more animals accepting to be abused by these clowns who cannot withstand you without a uniform and have not won or fought any external battle except against the masses

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by chukwuibuipob: 9:21am On May 28, 2021
angry una nor fit hold d idiot waist,drag/even touch him with maximum shishi angry
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by Farki: 9:21am On May 28, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
But, if he didn't do anything wrong, while will be still be begging when the soldier was assaulting him?

Why will a soldier be assaulting a civilian?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by Nobody: 9:22am On May 28, 2021
Lagos bus only "stopped for children to cross"?? Naah

But that soldier should be disciplined
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by Splitmind: 9:23am On May 28, 2021
The driver should be found and immediately killed for obstructing an officer.

The children should also be whipped severely for interfering with official work.

Bloody and useless civilians. angry
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by Kolaboluv7(m): 9:26am On May 28, 2021
triple996:
D story is not complete.

grin
Which story is not complete..? Then complete it... what is there that is not complete, ok we should start telling you how the driver left his house and how the passengers paid there tfair abi..?

Sense is really far from some people. It like a voyage to some people cos they try all they could to have sense but my brother the sense no agree come. If you dey this forum and you get sense my brother ThankGod ohhh because no be everybody get sense.

Thank you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by sammirano: 9:27am On May 28, 2021
And he cant defend himself. Man!
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by pepigeorge(m): 9:28am On May 28, 2021
Complete the story.. FBI

triple996:
D story is not complete.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by RealkingEnyija: 9:31am On May 28, 2021
lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by observanc1: 9:34am On May 28, 2021
triple996:
D story is not complete.
BMC, read the story, it's complete. The soldier was angry that the driver applied brake unexpectedly

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:36am On May 28, 2021
This one no be soldier again naw. Na bandit were wear military uniform. Soldiers know what will happen if exposed. Nevertheless we fear anyone that wear military uniform
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by BetExpert: 9:36am On May 28, 2021
Zoogeria fulani terrorists army doing what they do best

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel / Conductor Strips Unclad To Fight A Passenger Over N50 In Edo State. / Rival Cult Groups Battle In Ikorodu, Many Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.