Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,509 members, 7,770,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:42 AM

Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos (45146 Views)

Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) / Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by Mcslize: 10:51am On May 28, 2021
Kandeed:

Lmao as a camou guy, that hand ur using to fight back it'll take me not less than 2min to render it useless or wildered for a life time

What if you meet a martial art professional, how easy will it be to beat such a person?
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by wizod(m): 10:51am On May 28, 2021
A lone soldier without a gun, beats a [b]full fledged man while d passengers watched[\b] and recorded d beating cool cool cool shocked sad shocked
Let dem all eat faeces(chop shit)
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 10:54am On May 28, 2021
Kandeed:

If you go thr DA and depot for 6 month with intense drilling and you comot only for a civilian to nak you apako put you for ground me as a commander if I watch such fight I'll tell other regular to let that civilian go and still give that civilian money sef. except they're two, if a civilian face you with cutlass as a soldier if you run dem suppose tro you for section C for two weeks
shut up. If u like go 10yrs training, who will pin u to d ground with full blow with do it
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 10:56am On May 28, 2021
Mcslize:

What if you meet a martial art professional, how easy will it be to beat such a person?
don't mind that clown. He thinks wearing a camouflage and his training makes him d strongest around.

Soldiers are sometimes too dumb
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by BlueOrion: 10:58am On May 28, 2021
Nigeria military personnels are nothing to write home about. Rude, arrogant and aggressive sets of people..... Tuffia
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by Kandeed: 11:00am On May 28, 2021
Mcslize:

we go beat ourselves taya ni n na him go loss las las
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by Mcslize: 11:00am On May 28, 2021
Kandeed:

we go beat ourselves taya ni n na him go loss las las

grin

Las las only una go separate una self
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by Gireiboy(m): 11:01am On May 28, 2021
klens:
Oga go play the video it trended yesterday, u people always supporting evil I wonder if you have conscience left and how you sleep
He is been objective, unlike you dumbasses that always join the bandwagon riding on a caravan of sentiment.
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by Kandeed: 11:03am On May 28, 2021
EmekaBlue:
don't mind that clown. He thinks wearing a camouflage and his training makes him d strongest around.

Soldiers are sometimes too dumb

stop thinking with ur Anus if you feel you get mouth and might lemme organize a fight with you and just one of our regulars if you punch him down with a blow like you said or beat him blue-black trust me you'll walk out itch free with no resistance from other soldiers and you'd be gifted 50k are you in?? and the fight would be without camou since you feel the power is in the camou. if you're in fr the challenge quote me
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by Sima04: 11:05am On May 28, 2021
Kandeed:

if dem kill u run enter barrack Baba ur wailing start and ends on Twitter or anywhere o he wey beg is not foolish. some are saying fight back bla bla if you attack military men on uniform and it was caught on camera you were attacking him whatever befalls you become ur lot even if ur killed. to me the driver was a wise dude and not a coward

boss all I know is that part presently in the east, such can never happen. Imagine one unarmed soldier beating up a buss drive not even a keke rider, no. unless all the passengers are women or old men. in fact the soldier no go try come fight sef. He van only rain abuses and go his way, other wise after he chop beating he will come and trace all the guys to there houses to kill dem.
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by Kandeed: 11:10am On May 28, 2021
Mcslize:

grin

Las las only una go separate una self

What most people don't understand is after the combat training at NA depot if you'll like to further on special skills fighting you'll pay but some soldiers feels they don't need it that's why y'all feel na only camou the power dey. trust me no go dey reason every soldiers local o.... someone like me if you start a fight with gra gra na you go loss cuz a professional looks for where you go loose guard n capitalize on it that's why if I happen to fight any agbero i no dey last two minute Bfr he goes down unconscious
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 11:10am On May 28, 2021
Kandeed:

stop thinking with ur Anus if you feel you get mouth and might lemme organize a fight with you and just one of our regulars if you punch him down with a blow like you said or beat him blue-black trust me you'll walk out itch free with no resistance from other soldiers and you'd be gifted 50k are you in?? and the fight would be without camou since you feel the power is in the camou. if you're in fr the challenge quote me
d power is not in the camouflage But ur inflated mind and the camouflage giving ur mind confidence. If you are around Abia state come or travel to isi-gate and ask of Emeka onye akpu obi then we can go to old stadium with ur Regular boy let me teach him abriba gidigbo
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by SEGLIZ: 11:10am On May 28, 2021
triple996:
D story is not complete.
I know our soldiers can b unprofessional atimes bt how can a soldier jus beat u up like that 4 no good reason. The story is not complete

we all are waiting for the completion of the story the you will likewise be beaten up by soldiers.
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by Babaken(m): 11:11am On May 28, 2021
klens:
Oga go play the video it trended yesterday, u people always supporting evil I wonder if you have conscience left and how you sleep
Unless it happen to them it cannot be real the disciples of Thomas.
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by maasoap(m): 11:13am On May 28, 2021
triple996:
D story is not complete.
I know our soldiers can b unprofessional atimes bt how can a soldier jus beat u up like that 4 no good reason. The story is not complete

Looks like you want to make sense out of nonsense. Is this new? Just because you couldn't understand why that soldier did what he did is not enough reason to dismiss the assault as incomplete story.

A commercial biker was stabbed to death by a lone soldier in Lagos state couple of years ago just because the motorcyclist told the soldier that he couldn't take the soldier to the certain part of the Lagos that the soldier wanted the biker to take him to. Reason being that the biker wasn't belong to the union operating in that destination area. That soldier stabbed him death and he chased and arrested.
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by olisaEze(m): 11:16am On May 28, 2021
triple996:
D story is not complete.

So there is a justification for his being assaulted in public by a soldier, ba? It’s a pity that people like u are a majority in Nigeria.
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by Harunabisanti(m): 11:18am On May 28, 2021
Something must be wrong somewhere
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by Nobody: 11:19am On May 28, 2021
Assuming there's traffic light on that spot, to enable people cross freely, all this rubbish wouldn't have happened

Our govt has failed
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by maasoap(m): 11:21am On May 28, 2021
Ishilove:
Shebi the military man in camo was alone and on a bike? Is the driver not a man too? The driver should have fought back like a man instead of allowing himself be assaulted by his fellow man.

Was the driver trained in combat like the soldier? When was the last time he did exercise? What if he suffered cardiac arrest during the fight? The fight wouldn't have been a fair fight. Do you really think that soldier wasn't carrying a knife or something? And somehow you thought he would have hesitated in stabbing the driver. So, many things could go wrong.

Nigerians are too docile. [/b] The EndSars protest has shown we are capable of so much more. Stop the docility and let these idiots know that power resides with the people. [/b]

The passengers and other onlookers should have risen to the the occasion if indeed #Endsars protests thought you guys anything instead of letting the driver carry his cross alone.

Kingcalls:
The passengers 4k up ...they wud have all come out and challenged the soldier... im go run out of fear of being lynched.... Nigerians need to start standing up for one another

God bless you brother
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by Kandeed: 11:23am On May 28, 2021
EmekaBlue:
d power is not in the camouflage But ur inflated mind and the camouflage giving ur mind confidence. If you are around Abia state come or travel to isi-gate and ask of Emeka onye akpu obi then we can go to old stadium with ur Regular boy let me teach him abriba gidigbo

Mehnn I love ur typa person man.... oya dey come 14th brigade, at ohafia. due to UGM ish we cant show at isi-gate but come to 14th brigade I can assure you of ur safety trust me come claim this 50k Infact other officers fit contribute money give you sef. gimme a date
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by Bahamas95(m): 11:23am On May 28, 2021
If dem kill this mumu soldier like fowl tomorrow now somebody go expect me to type RIP.

Even if the driver apply break suddenly he for behave like a professional caution am instead of assault......Most of these fvcking people you see in the military/NPF joined because of unemployment or to gain power to intimidate others. They didn't join outa patriotism or love for the job.
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by Cokahot: 11:25am On May 28, 2021
Woe so easy he used his legs.i would have trapped his legs that hand go dey on top shoulder like who carry 3 bags of rice for back. Then I I drag his bike slam it On him. Use bus to reverse am injure all of him body take off. Na him ho beg las las. Soldiers dont carry pistol unless na omila or unknown soldier .so a lone soldier na dodo na.
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:27am On May 28, 2021
Tomorrow one normadic idiot will be asking why unknown gun men is dealing with those terrorists in uniform
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by mozona(m): 11:32am On May 28, 2021
Another unknown soldier
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by lagdmark(m): 11:34am On May 28, 2021
A trained boxer and a bus driver was molested by a soldier at Badagry area of lagos, the bus driver secretly tricked the soldier to a corner where nobody was watching. The boxer dealt with the soldier until he became unconscious then he ran way.
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 11:36am On May 28, 2021
Kandeed:

Mehnn I love ur typa person man.... oya dey come 14th brigade, at ohafia. due to UGM ish we cant show at isi-gate but come to 14th brigade I can assure you of ur safety trust me come claim this 50k Infact other officers fit contribute money give you sef. gimme a date
wear mufty and come to isi-gate...just ask of that name in the plaza there....How will i foolishly come to d barrack for a fight.

Neutral ground.

Infact send me Transport now and see if i won't call u this evening to meet me somewhere near the barrack. Come with ur boy alone
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by fryo62(m): 11:45am On May 28, 2021
If he is a police officer u people would have Lynch him
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by Codes151(m): 11:47am On May 28, 2021
u no fit beat am back.... nonsense
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by HaBaE(m): 11:48am On May 28, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Unknown soldier.

Unknown soldier beat (USB)
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by stanliwise(m): 11:59am On May 28, 2021
Igbankpa:
Nobody is talking about isah pantami anymore.
Exactly, Naija and trend ehn chai
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by LaReinaa(f): 12:08pm On May 28, 2021
And you expect their plane not to crash.. very heartless set of humans sad
Re: Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos by Gambit23: 12:20pm On May 28, 2021
triple996:
D story is not complete.

U dont know anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) / Robbers Attack Cubana Chief Priest, Minutes After Arriving Nigeria / Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.