Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,718 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others (10406 Views)

We Will Impeach Saraki – Ahmed Lawan / Fayose Reacts As Saraki, Ahmed Dump APC For PDP / Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others by Triangles1(m): 6:48am On May 28, 2021
A lazy man always blame his father for being poor.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others by ThatFairGuy: 6:52am On May 28, 2021
Hypocritical Ipob Animal, as you told Okorocha's successor to face Governance when he was busy attacking him before he was evicted from the seat
Penguin2:

Say what again?

Don’t tell Abdulrazaq to focus on governance...

Let him continue chasing shadows looking for who to indict.

He’s done with trying to enforce hijab in Christian schools and it is indicting Saraki.

I have not heard of any landmark achievement of his administration o!

Re: Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others by IJOBA11: 6:52am On May 28, 2021
omowolewa:
Table don turn, cake sharing now looting.

But is it that they don't loot up North?
IS KWARA STATE A SOUTHERN NIGERIA
Re: Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others by ThatFairGuy: 6:55am On May 28, 2021
Funkekemi the Igbo boy cheesy

Why won't you like him, Ipob are all thesame. Parallel to sense
omolola100:
Saraki himself...
seriously i like this man.
he is politically oriented.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others by omolola100(f): 7:16am On May 28, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Are we talking about ipob here, Do you have sense at all? what are you saying?
Re: Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others by doffman: 7:17am On May 28, 2021
espeeroke:
Abdulrahman, having seen that he is loosing popularity has gone back to propaganda again. Wasted effort. The fact is Saraki is on the move again. The propaganda and lies against Saraki that worked in 2019 has expired. People have known the truth. Let the Governor face governance as that only can help his waning acceptance and popularity.

Saraki's developmental imprints will continue to speak in Kwara.

Aviation college
Kwasu
Diagnostic center
Kwara Internal Revenue initiative
KWATMA
Post office overhead bridge
Innumerable road constructions, water etc.
And a whole lot of things...

The painful thing is the incumbent governor for 2 years now has no significant achievement. All he chant is, "saraki has destroyed Kwara" yet the state has to continue to rely on the benefits from his legacies. They lied he was collecting #2billion monthly from the state coffer. Now that they have the floor, people begin to ask that such fund be used for development project, and by themselves they began to counter their lies that nothing of such happened. Aren't they supposed to apologise? No, they are now resorting to arrrangee Committee

Some of the people brainwashed with lies now know...... Saraki is Coming back in Kwara.

It used to pained me when I see people who have been brainwashed like you ; Am very sure you are part of of those people who called themselves SARAKITE .

All those project you claimed above , were not benefited the Kwara people; It set them up to do business for himself .

I know all the place you mentioned above.

Ask everybody in Kwara how those place is beneficial to the common people there .

Diagnostic is center he did was not 100% for Kwara and their services is very expensive for a common man go there and see yourself

The aviation you mentioned does not even benefitted for Kwara as well or tell me how many of your people you know is schooling there and now become pilot ; go there yourself and proof me wrong .

Kwasu is a no go area for poor people .

Kwara internal revenue is full of corruption and no any benefit to Kwara than to extort struggling Kwara people ,Same things to all what you mentioned above.

All those projects not developed to cater for Kwarans rather they used it to siphon big money in the name of projects .

Am not a politician and I did not like Abdulrahaman as well because we only know a former thief , we will know a future thief as well ; time will tell.

The day Kwara will be good is the day people stop embracing their leaders and continue holding them for their poor performances.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others by tamdun: 7:24am On May 28, 2021
glx5240:
Propaganda
No let me swear for u Oga, go to kwara state and see the rot urself

1 Like

Re: Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others by tamdun: 7:28am On May 28, 2021
espeeroke:
Abdulrahman, having seen that he is loosing popularity has gone back to propaganda again. Wasted effort. The fact is Saraki is on the move again. The propaganda and lies against Saraki that worked in 2019 has expired. People have known the truth. Let the Governor face governance as that only can help his waning acceptance and popularity.

Aviation college
Kwasu
Diagnostic center
KWATMA

The painful thing is the incumbent governor for 2 years now has no significant achievement. All he chant is, "saraki has destroyed Kwara" yet the state has to continue to rely on the benefits from his legacies. They lied he was collecting #2billion monthly from the state coffer. Now that they have the floor, people begin to ask that such fund be used for development project, and by themselves they began to counter their lies that nothing of such happened. Aren't they supposed to apologise? No, they are now resorting to arrrangee Committee

Some of the people brainwashed with lies now know...... Saraki is Coming back in Kwara.
So we should forget all the things they stole because of that little achievement?
Re: Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others by seunmsg(m): 7:39am On May 28, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:
Zombie go show for here but avoid the thread about Malami looting recovery fund like a plague.

Patriot indeed!!

Instead of ranting about others, why not condemn what rogues like Saraki and Ahmed did to Kwara while still condemning Malami for looting recovered funds.

I’m is hypocritical of you to condemn Malami and then come here to abuse those condemning Saraki and Ahmed. Learn to take objective stand on all issues and stop playing the ostrich here.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others by rippleXRP: 7:55am On May 28, 2021
Na dem sabi
Re: Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others by Gamesmart: 8:04am On May 28, 2021
Saraki will be laughing and thinking "This people don't know I have looted enough to bribe a Judge".
Re: Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others by espeeroke: 8:05am On May 28, 2021
tamdun:

So we should forget all the things they stole because of that little achievement?

It's unfortunate that people like you are consumed by media trial. What did he steal? This was the theme of the OTOGE campaigner before the election. Now that they have the power, they turn to the singsong of "Kwara has no money", "the allocation is meagre".

We are even supposed to ask Saraki how he was able to workout what you call "little". If you remember how Saraki met the state of things in Kwara and what he left, in all fairness, he deserves respect.

The fact is, Kwara State arguably comprises the most gullible people in Nigeria. They practically hoodwink them to believing that the reason why Kwara has not turned to Dubai is "Saraki", and they were enticed. Now, tell me who is stopping Rahman from paying the minimum wage, constructing more roads etc.
Re: Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others by espeeroke: 8:07am On May 28, 2021
tamdun:

What did they steal? Where is your proof? Please stop peeling what you cannot prove. After all, he has been taken to court, Efcc and yet he could not be nailed. So, keep quiet and stop baseless hatred for a blessed man
Re: Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:21am On May 28, 2021
seunmsg:

Instead of ranting about others, why not condemn what rogues like Saraki and Ahmed did to Kwara while still condemning Malami for looting recovered funds.

I’m is hypocritical of you to condemn Malami and then come here to abuse those condemning Saraki and Ahmed. Learn to take objective stand on all issues and stop playing the ostrich here.

I accept your criticism.
But you see, the problem is not even saraki and Malami. The problem is that they know they have a steady stream of defenders who are ready to excuse and rationalize their iniquities.
For example, Saraki is no longer in power. He can do less harm than a Malami or an abdulrazaq. As a matter of fact, it is the responsibility of the duo to bring him to account for his atrocities while in power.
For those who claim to be patriots and indeed all citizens however, our responsibility is to hold those in power to account while they are there, such that they know how we feel about their actions.
If we then jump to the defence of those in power no matter how ridiculous simply because they identify with some alphabets which in reality mean nothing to them, then we can't claim to be good citizens, or better than those who want secession for example.
Instead, we are enablers of their heist and debauchery on the nation.
Re: Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others by adm212144: 8:23am On May 28, 2021
[quote author=doffman post=102131233]

It used to pained me when I see people who have been brainwashed like you ; Am very sure you are part of of those people who called themselves SARAKITE .

All those project you claimed above , were not benefited the Kwara people; It set them up to do business for himself .

I know all the place you mentioned above.

Ask everybody in Kwara how those place is beneficial to the common people there .

Diagnostic is center he did was not 100% for Kwara and their services is very expensive for a common man go there and see yourself

The aviation you mentioned does not even benefitted for Kwara as well or tell me how many of your people you know is schooling there and now become pilot ; go there yourself and proof me wrong .

Kwasu is a no go area for poor people .

Kwara internal revenue is full of corruption and no any benefit to Kwara than to extort struggling Kwara people ,Same things to all what you mentioned above.

All those projects not developed to cater for Kwarans rather they used it to siphon big money in the name of projects .

Am not a politician and I did not like Abdulrahaman as well because we only know a former thief , we will know a future thief as well ; time will tell.

The day Kwara will be good is the day people stop embracing their leaders and continue holding them for their poor performances.[/]who is having the revenue generated from those investments.is it still Saraki who has left power ?you guys are Mumu.or are they still under Saraki ?
Re: Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others by Lifestone(m): 9:02am On May 28, 2021
tamdun:

No let me swear for u Oga, go to kwara state and see the rot urself
What has the current Governor done in the last 2years?
He might end up being worse than those he wants to hang.
Re: Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others by rayvelez(m): 9:03am On May 28, 2021
Soup is ready, nah here u go see APC zombies epistle but saraki destroyed kwara sha just like thr clueless daddy is doing to Nigeria presently.
Re: Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others by funkekemi(f): 9:12am On May 28, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

sense is far from you no doubt
Re: Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others by doffman: 9:47am On May 28, 2021
@ adm212144

You must be mumu of the highest order to think like that .

We told you no any return or benefits from their so called scammed projects.

All the projects were for their own benefit to siphon money .. Can't you understand that ? Or you still want to lick politicians Ass ?.
Re: Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:09am On May 28, 2021
Story story...white paper they will soon discard n turn to black paper.....
Re: Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others by Tinubuadvocate: 10:14am On May 28, 2021
Coming back to clean his house or to do what? Kwara state is not Saraki property the era of Saraki has gone its either he started enjoying his loot or he send to jail.
espeeroke:

Aviation college
Kwasu
Diagnostic center
KWATMA

Re: Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others by kazma1010(m): 11:00am On May 28, 2021
I kwn all dis is going to happen when I was in school den he z is using dat shunger farm to feed d kwara people's,nw is nw saraki own, wat happened to school of football dat he bought clemet weterff former Nigeria couch from Holland to kwara, he spent so meny moni on it den and tell den he wanted to build football sch to den is nw is own by changing d name to Abubakara Bukuola Saraki football club (ABS)
Re: Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others by espeeroke: 11:03am On May 28, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Coming back to clean his house or to do what? Kwara state is not Saraki property the era of Saraki has gone its either he started enjoying his loot or he send to jail.

May God spare our lives. Take my words to the bank. When destiny is at work, things continue to fall in line. What happened last time was just a slip.
Re: Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others by Nobody: 11:04am On May 28, 2021
doffman:
@ adm212144

You must be mumu of the highest order to think like that .

We told you no any return or benefits from their so called scammed projects.

All the projects were for their own benefit to siphon money .. Can't you understand that ? Or you still want to lick politicians Ass ?.

Why is this boy always writing rvbbish for God sake?
Re: Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others by Tinubuadvocate: 11:10am On May 28, 2021
Only if kwaran people are fool.
espeeroke:

May God spare our lives. Take my words to the bank. When destiny is at work, things continue to fall in line. What happened last time was just a slip.
Re: Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others by kazma1010(m): 11:17am On May 28, 2021
U guys are saying propaganda is all dis dat they mentioned are propaganda? Are you der, is shonga farm still belong to kwara state? Just check from dey ask ur self it bcoz u are Saraki supporters is bcoz they av stop d #500 he use to give you guys every Friday dat is y u are saying is propaganda brother go find work do
Re: Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others by doffman: 12:29pm On May 28, 2021
divinecode101:

Why is this boy always writing rvbbish for God sake?

When adults are talking about important issues, a child like you should watch and learn and stop your rubbish act .

Or are you here to be editing people post and post nonesense ?
Re: Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 28, 2021
doffman:

When adults are talking about important issues, a child like me should watch and learn and stop you myubbish act .

Or am I here to be editing people post and post nonesense ?

Will you sharap there! Your mates are selling gala, go join them

At least you have seen your folly!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others by doffman: 12:54pm On May 28, 2021
divinecode101:

Will you sharap there! Your mates are selling gala, go join them

At least you have seen your folly!! grin grin grin grin grin

Mr post editor how far nah ?
Re: Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 28, 2021
doffman:

Mr post editor how far nah ?

My son how are you?
Re: Kwara Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Saraki, Ahmed, Others by doffman: 1:08pm On May 28, 2021
divinecode101:

My son how are you?

grin how old are you ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified / PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron / Peter Obi’s Achievement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.