Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,362 members, 7,957,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

Investors Needed For A Highly Scalable, Business Idea With Massive Prospect - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Needed For A Highly Scalable, Business Idea With Massive Prospect (255 Views)

What If I Give You A Business Idea With The Highest Profits In Nigeria Now Free? / A Profitable Business Idea With Good Returns On Investment / Anybody With Good Business Idea With 1million Naira Start Up Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investors Needed For A Highly Scalable, Business Idea With Massive Prospect by LMServices: 1:45am On May 28, 2021
The subject refers.

Unfortunately, the idea can't be pitched on here as a result of intellectual theft. However, the business idea is as a result of an 18-month market research into interests of Nigerians within the period. As a business, it would be the first of its kind in the country and its prospect is effortlessly scalable such that its tentacles can spread to parts of Africa within 24 months.

An interesting aspect of this business idea is that its target audience are Nigerians with presence online, regardless of demographics such as age, gender, social class/standing, ethnicity or religion.

Owing to being the first of its kind in an already available yet uncontested market, the venture pegs an ROI of 30% between 18-24 months (worst case scenario) for investors OR a 10% equity stake for angel investors. Annual turnover is projected at N40M (worst case scenario and restricted to the Nigerian market only). Furthermore, pandemic or not, overhead cost will be greatly limited as almost all businesses will be done online.

Revenue sources will be left out as it might give an insight to the nature of the business.

Prospective investors who are interested and are within Lagos should please send an email to lizedamedia@gmail.com or 09059669216 (WhatsApp/Calls). A date can be fixed for a business pitch which won't go beyond 15 minutes.

The required capital is N10M

PS: This business idea has no relationship or correlation with:

1. Cryptocurrency trading.
2. Get rich-quick schemes.
3. Some other investment to make money schemes.
4. Multi-level Marketing schemes.
5. Ponzi schemes
6. Sports Betting/Gambling, etc.
Re: Investors Needed For A Highly Scalable, Business Idea With Massive Prospect by LMServices: 8:05am On May 28, 2021
A very good morning to everyone reading this. Certain questions asked on here can be answered to an extent, just in case potential investors have some at the back of their mind.
Re: Investors Needed For A Highly Scalable, Business Idea With Massive Prospect by LMServices: 5:45am On May 29, 2021
LMServices:
A very good morning to everyone reading this. Certain questions asked on here can be answered to an extent, just in case potential investors have some at the back of their mind.
Re: Investors Needed For A Highly Scalable, Business Idea With Massive Prospect by Ekitibiased(m): 10:44am On May 30, 2021
I sold more than £40,000 in less than 5 months on Amazon UK, also did more than £10k on eBay which I was even casual with. I am replicating the same now in Nigeria.

Important to say I had no prior business experience at all,my trainer picked me up and showed me the way and then I didn't just surprise him. He became proud of my efforts and success.

I am not saying to impress......calvin_stores on Instagram is my page. I just quit my salary job to FOCUS on it, I am a health professional not just any but a Medical doctor.

I am travelled and exposed and have lots of skills to offer. I love my job and have literally worked for free severally to gain experience.

I am professional with my healthcare job, but I just don't expect money from it. My skills will make me smile to the bank.

All my Amazon UK sales were dropshipping, I never saw what I was selling and I never told what I sold either .....When I see products I sell by chance in a store, I smile like a kid.

Mentoring is key, my trainer is among the top 5,000 sellers on Amazon in the world and he is UK based. With drop shipping I still sell to customers abroad. Getting the right and true information is profitable

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Money / Free Airdrop Claim Of A New Shiba Project On Trustwallet / 100,0000 naira To 210,250 naira Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.