Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video) (28002 Views)

Olowu Hails Appointment Of Major-General Yahaya As New Chief Of Army Staff / Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) / Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Nobody: 11:56am On May 28, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Factfinder1(m): 11:57am On May 28, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
This is an attestation that the newly appointed General Farouk is a real war battle tested General loved by his troop and that says much about his hands on leadership quality. I applaud President Muhammadu Buhari for appointing such a Patriot and not falling for blackmail to sacrifice merit in order to please the cowardly online bullies and political opponents who have never wished him or Nigeria well.

Like he requested for prayers in the video , Patriotic Nigerians commit him into God's hand to succeed phenomenally in the defeat of all the bandits, Boko Haram terrorists , IPOB terrorists and insurrectionists like Sunday Igboho in the SW.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria. God bless Gen. Yahaya Farouk.

Ogbeni keep quiet first and let's watch him get to work

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by ItooWorWor(m): 12:02pm On May 28, 2021
BizzBizz:
Wild jubilations rocks Counter Insurgency Operation in Borno State yesterday as Troops celebrate with the outgoing Theatre Commander and New COAS, Maj Gen F Yahaya as he address officers and men at Theatre Command HQ in Maimalari Cantonment, Maiduguri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x10yfqEFFio
Let's watch and see, but hope he will perform better than the former

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:05pm On May 28, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
This is an attestation that the newly appointed General Farouk is a real war battle tested General loved by his troop and that says much about his hands on leadership quality. I applaud President Muhammadu Buhari for appointing such a Patriot and not falling for blackmail to sacrifice merit in order to please the cowardly online bullies and political opponents who have never wished him or Nigeria well.

Like he requested for prayers in the video , Patriotic Nigerians commit him into God's hand to succeed phenomenally in the defeat of all the bandits, Boko Haram terrorists , IPOB terrorists and insurrectionists like Sunday Igboho in the SW.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria. God bless Gen. Yahaya Farouk.

even if buhari appoint satan Nigerians go still celebrate am
Re: Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:07pm On May 28, 2021
Because he will now give them go ahead other to be killing Igbo youths !
Re: Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Confirmedzombie: 12:08pm On May 28, 2021
General Go Forth and Crush the IPOB TERORISTS.

You have the backing of we Nigerians. Mr General please SHOW NO MERCY TO IPOB TERORISTS.

Crush Them, We Repeat CRUSH THEM CRUSH THEM.

ALUTA CONTINUA
ASERTIA VIKTORIA
Re: Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by mattfeuter(m): 12:13pm On May 28, 2021
izzou:
grin

I gave two Nigerian soldiers a lift this morning, and from their discussion, they really love this Yahaya guy

I don't know much about the army structure, but they really sounded bitter with the late COAS. They didn't like him at all, any they were not sympathetic even in death.

I wish this one well

Please, do NOT do this again till their reputation is better.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by CorperKola: 12:13pm On May 28, 2021
izzou:
grin

I gave two Nigerian soldiers a lift this morning, and from their discussion, they really love this Yahaya guy

I don't know much about the army structure, but they really sounded bitter with the late COAS. They didn't like him at all, any they were not sympathetic even in death.

I wish this one well
U gave soldier lift

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:14pm On May 28, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

even if buhari appoint satan Nigerians go still celebrate am

Monday Osunbor Did he resurrect like the case of Gloria Okon? The Monday Osunbor we know in Nigeria was reportedly killed by firing squad. He was the second in command to Anini who terrorised us in the late 80s.
Never again will Nigeria appoint unpatriotic elements and that's why we all need to remain vigilant and prayerful. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Cmanforall: 12:14pm On May 28, 2021
signature2012:
COAS,get to work and destroy every Boko Haram,Bandits and Fulani Herdsmen.
Was he able to destroy them as Theatre commander?
Re: Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by MyOleSolksjaer: 12:22pm On May 28, 2021
The sharia general
Re: Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Dagger111(m): 12:25pm On May 28, 2021
izzou:
grin

I wish this one well

The late COAS wanted to destabilize the Army with his tricky schemes to devalue the soldiers' little salaries. He withdrew all soldiers on Army sponsorship in civil University to return back to barracks, except those in final year. As in, different orders he dished out, soldiers were nt comfortable at all. I could remember how many soldiers rejoiced when the news of his death broke out. I jst pray for this new COAS nt to change or deviate from his good characters, as he is really a welfare man.
Re: Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by HobNobs14(m): 12:27pm On May 28, 2021
Them nor know book fools.. Nah so all the north full army...
Re: Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by garfield1: 12:27pm On May 28, 2021
The love that exists between him and his men reminds me of general maximus in gladiators

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Donworo: 12:29pm On May 28, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Did we not jubuliate when Buhari became president

what is this propaganda you guys are spinning?.

We all have different intention for jubiliating, some may be because it is an hausa man, or some because he is a muslim.

some may rejoice because they know this man personally and are thinking of how it would benefit them.

I like the fact that igbos don't agree, they don't cooperate, because we are not zombie, we have a mind of our own.

Any country where there is too much uniformity, it means there are not entrepreneur in the society, how many Muslim entrepreneur comes out from northern part of Nigeria?

Oga, carry ur negativity out of this thread jare

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by BlessedNuel: 12:33pm On May 28, 2021
Seen and noted
Re: Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Frenzy01(m): 12:33pm On May 28, 2021
He has a nice profile. His boys seems to love him. Maybe he's a good man after all. angry

Abeg.. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by tasalanoni(m): 12:34pm On May 28, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
This is an attestation that the newly appointed General Farouk is a real war battle tested General like his Boss, the President retired Maj. Gen Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) and he is loved by his troop .

That says much about his hands on leadership quality. I applaud President Muhammadu Buhari for appointing such a Patriot and not falling for blackmail to sacrifice merit in order to please the cowardly online bullies and political opponents who have never wished him or Nigeria well.

Re: Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Ipisi(m): 12:39pm On May 28, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
This is an attestation that the newly appointed General Farouk is a real war battle tested General like his Boss, the President retired Maj. Gen Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) and he is loved by his troop .

That says much about his hands on leadership quality. I applaud President Muhammadu Buhari for appointing such a Patriot and not falling for blackmail to sacrifice merit in order to please the cowardly online bullies and political opponents who have never wished him or Nigeria well.

You go school at all
Re: Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by planetx: 1:36pm On May 28, 2021
signature2012:
COAS,get to work and destroy every Boko Haram,Bandits and Fulani Herdsmen.
He is not going to destroy anything, two years from now at the end of Buhari's tenure it is still going to be the same old sh.it nothing would have changed or better only worse.
Re: Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by SeniorGee(m): 1:37pm On May 28, 2021
The new COAS seems to have the loyalty of his men, let the politicians not confuse him sha
Re: Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by seniormangr: 2:14pm On May 28, 2021
He shall succeed by the grace of God.
Re: Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Gireiboy(m): 4:12pm On May 28, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Did we not jubuliate when Buhari became president

what is this propaganda you guys are spinning?.

We all have different intention for jubiliating, some may be because it is an hausa man, or some because he is a muslim.

some may rejoice because they know this man personally and are thinking of how it would benefit them.

I like the fact that igbos don't agree, they don't cooperate, because we are not zombie, we have a mind of our own.

Any country where there is too much uniformity, it means there are not entrepreneur in the society, how many Muslim entrepreneur comes out from northern part of Nigeria?
Really! are you sure you're a Nigerian? let me ask you a question; who is the richest Blackman in the world and where is he from? How did he make his money?
Re: Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 28, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria. God bless Gen. Yahaya Farouk.
u should be ashsmed of urself for blindly supporting a president that has spent 6 year in power with nothing tangible to show for it just because of 30k. tueh!
Re: Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:43pm On May 28, 2021
Collinsaik:
u should be ashsmed of urself for blindly supporting a president that has spent 6 year in power with nothing tangible to show for it just because of 30k. tueh!
You don't have anything to show for it because those terrorists you support have burnt them. Here in Lagos, we have nothing but gratitude to God for PMB after suffering many years including withholding of our LGA funds by your party.

From train to the Lekki deep Port to Airport to reconstruction of Oshodi Apapa to the rebuilding of Lagos after the coordinated arson by the IPOB terrorists, we have something to show for the support of the President.
Re: Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Sebastine1994(m): 4:48pm On May 28, 2021
Gireiboy:

Really! are you sure you're a Nigerian? let me ask you a question; who is the richest Blackman in the world and where is he from? How did he make his money?

corruption and entrepreneurship are different things entirely

Monopoly is not entrepreneurship

government assistance is not entrepreneurship

so dangote is an oligarch not a business man
Re: Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Jamesbally: 6:21pm On May 28, 2021
BizzBizz:
Wild jubilations rocks Counter Insurgency Operation in Borno State yesterday as Troops celebrate with the outgoing Theatre Commander and New COAS, Maj Gen F Yahaya as he address officers and men at Theatre Command HQ in Maimalari Cantonment, Maiduguri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x10yfqEFFio

Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB TERRORIST, Unknown Gunmen and ESN go here am this time. There shall be no mercy to criminals and Criminality in the LAND of the RISING SUN. grin cheesy grin

Re: Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Aboks(m): 6:53pm On May 28, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
General Go Forth and Crush the IPOB TERORISTS.

You have the backing of we Nigerians. Mr General please SHOW NO MERCY TO IPOB TERORISTS.

Crush Them, We Repeat CRUSH THEM CRUSH THEM.

ALUTA CONTINUA
ASERTIA VIKTORIA

Ur moniker says a lot about you

Re: Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Karlosorji(m): 6:59pm On May 28, 2021
Stupid people celebrating slavery

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of / 6-Year Single Term: Atiku Said Lawmakers Threw Away Baby With Bath Water / Pictures From PDP Burial Procession In Osogbo By APC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.