Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

#BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) (51527 Views)

15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) / 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by planetx: 1:13pm On May 28, 2021
What kind of cowards are this Benue people, is it that there are no young men in the state to defend their women and children.
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 28, 2021
[quote author=99thEnemy post=102139594][/quote] What's the meaning of this boy
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by TommyAnthem(m): 1:32pm On May 28, 2021
If I may ask, which sin have these people committed that would warrant these endless butcheries in their homeland.
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Masterclass32: 1:34pm On May 28, 2021
The useless northern governors would never come out to condemn the atrocities of their brothers but would be the first to demand that the south east governors criticize and denounce ESN. Worthless Hipocrites.
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 1:42pm On May 28, 2021
Make una dey sleep
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 1:54pm On May 28, 2021
These incessant attacks and many more atrocities by the Buhari led administration is why I cut-off whatever relationship I have with his supporters. I consider the average Buharist to be a demonic and wicked person. Anyone who defends Buhari despite these genocidal incidents ongoing in the Middle Belt is a horrible person.

Also, don't be deceived by the gaslighting posts. Same tactic they used during the #Lekkimassarce is what they are using here. Typing fake news and whatnot. Reality is: there is an ongoing genocide happening in Benue and Plateau states to exterminate the indigenous population as so to supplant a Fulani majority.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by tedbaj(m): 1:56pm On May 28, 2021
This people should stand up and protect themselves .
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 2:02pm On May 28, 2021
Who are the IDIOTS that are clamoring for ONE NIGERIA? Do you see the result of UNITY? Any BASTARD that talks about ONE NIGERIA again, I pray that lightning would strike and DESTROY you and your generations. IDIOTS!
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Shikini: 3:25pm On May 28, 2021
This is sad
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 3:28pm On May 28, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
What's the meaning of this boy
Baba... Ask the meaning of Kanshio in Tiv.
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by MosheDayan: 3:43pm On May 28, 2021
I guess they are ESN/IPOB undecided
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 28, 2021
99thEnemy:
Baba... Ask the meaning of Kanshio in Tiv.
tell me the meaning
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Everfrank(m): 4:19pm On May 28, 2021
Mikecold:
If you can't still see the jihad going on then your case is lost.

Benue, southern Kaduna, Jos and majorly Christian zones are the ones experiencing such genocide

The core Islamic north only face bandits, terrorists which are funded by themselves to keep milking FG

Ortom and Benue people should get sense. IPOB terrorists and their agents are committing genocide in Benue just to polarize the north.
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by smileyoo: 4:24pm On May 28, 2021
this op is even economical with his reportage, Instagram reported fulani-herdsmen killed 36 in benue, including students, yet this op is yaping unknown gun men here, what are you guys hiding ?
nigerians are under attack by these vicious fulani-jihadists under the disguise of herdsmen, yet you guys are still playing politics with human lives.
the army is busy in the east chasing shadows, while the real terrorists are having free reigns of terror in the middle-belt unchallenged. as usual non of these murderers will be arrested or prosecuted.
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Codeye(m): 4:39pm On May 28, 2021
How do we get here
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by smileyoo: 4:39pm On May 28, 2021
planetx:
What kind of cowards are this Benue people, is it that there are no young men in the state to defend their women and children.
am not benue, but i learnt they were tricked into submitting their weapons in the name of fake amnesty and peaceful co-existence.
now if ortom is serious in the protection of his people, he should fund a strong well-armed vigilante to protect his people from these shameless murderers, hence the fg, he has been crying unto, refused to listen to his cries.
for how long will ortom and benue people continue to have a pity-party over the killings of their loved ones on social media ?
time for self defense is now.

1 Like

Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by tandy2013: 4:45pm On May 28, 2021
Fulani herdsmen ll visit all one Nigerianist s supporting this grave yard called Nigeria
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by mindtricks: 4:48pm On May 28, 2021
This never-ending bloodshed in Nigeria, when will we have peace?

Waste of precious human lives taken to a whole new level.
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by ScamHunter: 5:30pm On May 28, 2021
Bionic07:
[color=#006600][/color]

So in your own warped logic this is the right reward for voting a buhari in 2015, were the same fulani not killing people in the middle belt when Jonathan was in office, what did he do about it?
You really are a foo_l

Another foool sighted. I'm sure you're one of the Sai Baba eediots
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by davillian(m): 6:03pm On May 28, 2021
I think this is from rivers one year like that it was cross over night when they were retuning from vigil
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 6:04pm On May 28, 2021
Hmmm, Otom is a clauless governor, his hands are not kling
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by knightsTempler: 6:05pm On May 28, 2021
You people are still speaking English in this country after seeing everything that is happening? there is no word to describe an average Nigerian! when they are done with English they will face reality.
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by bjtinz: 6:15pm On May 28, 2021
Well the pictures may or may not be real, but I saw a first hand witness who barely escaped the canage and confirmed the attack.

Btw it was in Katsina ala, not Naka.
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
tell me the meaning

Ortom means a worker

Kanshio means unable to perform

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States / Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson / Salihu Yakasai: Dethroned Sanusi Won’t Have Access To Visitors – Ganduje’s Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.