|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,281,918 members, 5,003,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2019 at 03:17 AM
|13 Benefits Of Sleep by pharmacist(m): 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2011|
1. Sleep helps to repair your body.
2. Sleep helps keep your heart healthy.
3. Sleep reduces stress.
4. A good night’s sleep can help lower blood pressure
5. Sleep improves your memory.
6. That ‘foggy’ feeling that you struggle with when deprived of sleep makes it difficult to concentrate.
7. Sleep reduces the occurrence of mood disorders.
8. Sleep reduces your chances of diabetes, hypertension and other diseases
9. That is the time your body grows and rejuvenate itself i.e. the immune, nervous, skeletal and muscular systems
10. Sleep debt is the effect of not getting enough rest and sleep; a large debt causes mental, emotional and physical fatigue.
11. Sleep debt results in diminished abilities to perform high-level cognitive functions.
12. Sleep plays a major role in the ability to learn new tasks that require motor coordination and performance.
13. With insufficient sleep during the night, many people become agitated or moody the following day. Yet, when limited sleep becomes a chronic
issue, studies have shown it can lead to long-term mood disorders such as depression or anxiety.
|Re: 13 Benefits Of Sleep by neily(f): 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2011|
Really? I will start sleeping from today.
|Re: 13 Benefits Of Sleep by engrhamid(m): 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2011|
neily:Havent u been sleeping?
|Re: 13 Benefits Of Sleep by vincent10(m): 11:38am On May 01, 2011|
That nice, but what about over-sleeping?
|Re: 13 Benefits Of Sleep by MaiSuya(m): 5:06pm On May 01, 2011|
^^^that of course will be bad. for an adult 6-8 hours of sleep should suffice.
|Re: 13 Benefits Of Sleep by mattkemp: 9:51am On May 03, 2011|
Yeah , i just read in this link ( http://www.lifemojo.com/lifestyle/is-oversleeping-bad-for-your-health-127801097 ) that excessive sleeping is actually bad for health !! Stress, lack of self discipline and poor sleep are a few common causes of oversleeping.
|Re: 13 Benefits Of Sleep by johndavid1(m): 5:15pm On May 16, 2011|
engrhamid:lol boys aren not smiling
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30