Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

What You Need To Know About EWS The New Side Hustle - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / What You Need To Know About EWS The New Side Hustle (123 Views)

Manage And Grow Your Business/side Hustle: Getting Insights On Aster / How I Started Making 6 Figures From A Side Hustle / Side Hustle; Uplift Daily Earning Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About EWS The New Side Hustle by Gns247: 8:03am On May 28, 2021
Hello friend,
Is Gems Noah here..

In this thread, I'm going to talk about EWS the new side hustle for Nigerians.

First, you'd want to ask what the heck is EWS?

Brilliant question!

EWS simply stands for Ecommerce without stress..

It's a new model of e-commerce that allows you to grow a 6 to 7 figure

ecoms business from scratch without importing a single product from China.

You'd want to ask what make this model of e-commerce different?

You see, with the fallen of the naira it makes it a bit more expensive to

start an Ecommerce business or mini importation business in especially if you are just starting out.

Hence, EWS becomes alternative..

One good thing about this Ecommerce model is that very easy to start
Because you don't need any:

special skills
Special knowledge
Special experience

you don't even need much capital to start this ecoms method.
And you don't need to import any product.

As compared to the former which requires you to go to 1688, Aliexpress

or

alibaba to source for hot selling products and bring it to Nigeria and sell for xx amount.

This sounds brilliant right?

Well, the bitter truth is 80 to 90% of the guys who follow this method suck in their ecoms business.

You know why?
The reason is very simple; the emphasis is so much on "hot selling products"

Interestingly, I've found that people are not interested in buying any hot selling products..

People are interested in buying products that solve their problems

EWS is a solution based ecoms model that allow you to start and grow a profitable ecoms business in 2021 without importing and housing a single product.

How does it work?

Very simple :
Identify a problem that people are in dear need of solution

Find a product that solve their dying problems and sell the solution before even buying the product.

To find out what people are looking for desperately, you use the 4ws framework to get deeper into what people are crying every night and day searching for solutions.

Using this method, I've done over 1.7 million from home without keeping a single product.

This is not dropshiping.. It's absolutely different.

If are interested in learning how to use my methods to start a 6 to 7 figure ecoms business in the next 90 days

I'm inviting you to join the EWS live presentation
By going to the link below:
netbizness.com.ng/opt2
Re: What You Need To Know About EWS The New Side Hustle by marveangel(m): 8:24am On May 28, 2021
You know what I hate most about bloggers- sensational headlines, I would have visited your site to see what you have to offer but your sensational headline tells me you are just another liar

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About EWS The New Side Hustle by Gns247: 8:55am On May 28, 2021
marveangel:
You know what I hate most about bloggers- sensational headlines, I would have visited your site to see what you have to offer but your sensational headline tells me you are just another liar

Assumptions they said it's the lowest level of knowledge..

Maybe, you should have a least visited the site or perhaps check me out on Google before your conclusion.

Is not late anyway

That's all I can say.

Thank You

(1) (Reply)

Let's Help Craft Your Brand Story And Make Your Brand Standout / I Have A Confession To Make / Learn A New Tech Skill Today: UI/UX Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.