Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Unknown Gunmen Attacks Umutu Police Station - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING NEWS: Unknown Gunmen Attacks Umutu Police Station (430 Views)

Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station / Umutu Police Station In Delta State Attacked By UGM / Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Unknown Gunmen Attacks Umutu Police Station by Jamesz12: 8:19am On May 28, 2021
BREAKING NEWS: Some Unknown Gunmen attacked Umutu Police Station at the early hours of this morning, the seige which lasted for about 2 hours took place at Umutu town in Delta State, three officers reportedly shoot dead, the assailants also burned some vehicles at the premises of the station.

Details later

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Unknown Gunmen Attacks Umutu Police Station by Mandela89(f): 8:21am On May 28, 2021
Is well, what is the offense of the police men, they are not law makers of the country but law enforcement agent. Attack your legislators to amend the constitution or demand independent from Nigeria just the way Anthony Enahoro did for Nigeria years back, killing police won't bring Biafra. I urge all deltans to defend themselves against this Terrorist UGM that don't know where to take their anger to

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Unknown Gunmen Attacks Umutu Police Station by RisenJoe(m): 8:23am On May 28, 2021
Confirm
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Unknown Gunmen Attacks Umutu Police Station by Mutemenot(m): 8:25am On May 28, 2021
shocked
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Unknown Gunmen Attacks Umutu Police Station by Nobody: 8:26am On May 28, 2021
We in delta state will have to rise up and take down these unknown gunmen cowards who can't fight in daytime. It is now. In as much as the police are sometimes deficient, it is worse with no station. Believe me. They will pay for this shameful act on the police
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Unknown Gunmen Attacks Umutu Police Station by Kriss216: 8:27am On May 28, 2021
The moniker above me is a true definition of cowardice.

Keyboard warrior!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Unknown Gunmen Attacks Umutu Police Station by GodblessMNK(m): 8:32am On May 28, 2021
Vickyvice:
We in delta state will have to rise up and take down these unknown gunmen cowards who can't fight in daytime. It is now. In as much as the police are sometimes deficient, it is worse with no station. Believe me. They will pay for this shameful act on the police
oya go and stop them na... Online fighter. .lol. Your opinion don't count

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Unknown Gunmen Attacks Umutu Police Station by Nobody: 8:38am On May 28, 2021
GodblessMNK:
oya go and stop them na... Online fighter. .lol. Your opinion don't count
cowards only fight in the night, they should bring it on during the day

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Unknown Gunmen Attacks Umutu Police Station by Koryc: 8:39am On May 28, 2021
If they told police some years back that will be using them to count scores they won't believe. Karma just keeps giving them upper cut weekly.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Unknown Gunmen Attacks Umutu Police Station by ceede2: 8:42am On May 28, 2021
Zudozz. NLs anywhere you see this Monika drop a comment please mention me. He stepped on a wrong toes.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Unknown Gunmen Attacks Umutu Police Station by moyakz(m): 8:46am On May 28, 2021
Vickyvice:
We?? As if you would even come out grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Unknown Gunmen Attacks Umutu Police Station by Temmylee01(m): 8:46am On May 28, 2021
Omo I hope one day I will wake up and hear good news in this country.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Unknown Gunmen Attacks Umutu Police Station by GodblessMNK(m): 8:49am On May 28, 2021
Vickyvice:
cowards only fight in the night, they should bring it on during the day
so that they will kill innocent citizens who came to bail there people abi Or you think those police stations were not on Alert? You think its all police men that are fit Even your IGP would run if he hear gunshots lol. U can go and fight them like you said. No long talks

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Unknown Gunmen Attacks Umutu Police Station by Nobody: 9:01am On May 28, 2021
GodblessMNK:
so that they will kill innocent citizens who came to bail there people abi Or you think those police stations were not on Alert? You think its all police men that are fit Even your IGP would run if he hear gunshots lol. U can go and fight them like you said. No long talks
I hope u will like it if your sibling falls victim to u.g.m

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Unknown Gunmen Attacks Umutu Police Station by GodblessMNK(m): 9:11am On May 28, 2021
Vickyvice:
I hope u will like it if your sibling falls victim to u.g.m
I hope you will like it if Fulani herdsmen rape and kill your mother or like it when the police arrest you when you kill someone who wanted to kill you..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Unknown Gunmen Attacks Umutu Police Station by kereman1: 9:16am On May 28, 2021
Even if it's obvious that the conduct of must police office is sour, we have to slow down and stop this rampage, they are someone's father, brother, son, uncle, sister, mother, daughter, breadwinner.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Unknown Gunmen Attacks Umutu Police Station by kereman1: 9:17am On May 28, 2021
Mandela89:
Is well, what is the offense of the police men, they are not law makers of the country but law enforcement agent. Attack your legislators to amend the constitution or demand independent from Nigeria just the way Anthony Enahoro did for Nigeria years back, killing police won't bring Biafra. I urge all deltans to defend themselves against this Terrorist UGM that don't know where to take their anger to

Story for the gods.
E be like say police never do you something before?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Unknown Gunmen Attacks Umutu Police Station by Mandela89(f): 9:42am On May 28, 2021
kereman1:

Story for the gods.
E be like say police never do you something before?
even if dey done do me something nor mean say we go de kill them, if u check well the bad ones are hardly killed, even in developed country there are dirty cop's, a nation can't do without a police service or force, the police is not the problem neither are they the solution.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Unknown Gunmen Attacks Umutu Police Station by Nobody: 10:17am On May 28, 2021
GodblessMNK:
I hope you will like it if Fulani herdsmen rape and kill your mother or like it when the police arrest you when you kill someone who wanted to kill you..
may be av not made myself clear. What is the relationship between killing policemen and protecting the forests on which the Fulani's kill people. Are the policemen the ones killing the farmers? Remember how ESN operated in the hinter and forested zones with veru great success, before u.g.m issue started killing uniformed persons, whether ESN are same as ugm I can't specifically assume bro. My concern too is that if all police formations are burnt and stop to function, armed robbers will take full force to operate. Lemme also make it clear that umutu police controls that umutu to obiaruku umukwata axis, which used to be very notorious for kidnappings and armed robbery. Then. We will have to face both the robbers, kidnappers, and Fulani problems. Also note I merely stated my opinion as a man, which may or may not be too correct without insults to you
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Unknown Gunmen Attacks Umutu Police Station by GodblessMNK(m): 10:36am On May 28, 2021
Vickyvice:
may be av not made myself clear. What is the relationship between killing policemen and protecting the forests on which the Fulani's kill people. Are the policemen the ones killing the farmers? Remember how ESN operated in the hinter and forested zones with veru great success, before u.g.m issue started killing uniformed persons, whether ESN are same as ugm I can't specifically assume bro. My concern too is that if all policemen stop to function, armed robbers will take full force to operate. Lemme also make it clear that umutu police control that umutu to obiaruku axis, which used to be very notorious for kidnappings and armed robbery. Then. We will have to face both the robbers and Fulani problems. Also note I merely stated my opinion as a man, which may or may not be too correct without insults to you
ESN was created to wipe away terrorist is the forest. They were peacefully carrying out that assignment until this same policemen started to go after them.. Right or wrong? During that ESN operations did you hear of any UGM. It was now very clear that the police are the enemies of the people.. They refuse to go into the bush to fight terrorist and are still opposing volunteers who are ready to do so.. Let's not deceive ourselves, UGM are IPOB , ESN are IPOB..the difference is that they both have different assignment..

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Unknown Gunmen Attacks Umutu Police Station by Ikonsoway: 10:53am On May 28, 2021
E

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Rearrested, Brought Back To Nigeria Read The Full Text / 18-year-old Boy Just Released From Prison, Re-arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old / Two Bankers Convicted For Stealing From A Dead Customer's Account(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.