Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Why Is Shipping ( Both Import And Export) In Nigeria So Frustrating? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is Shipping ( Both Import And Export) In Nigeria So Frustrating? (194 Views)

Who Is Shipping From The USA And China To Nigeria? / Being Broke Till Month End Can Be So Frustrating! / A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Shipping ( Both Import And Export) In Nigeria So Frustrating? by Ideyontop: 8:40am On May 28, 2021
I want to raise an issue about the import and export processes in Nigeria, especially the Apapa and Tincan ports in Lagos, Nigeria.

Why is it almost impossible to bring in a container or export one without paying through your nose ( from expensive agent charges, high custom duties, high APMT charges, high cost of transportation to illegal road blocks by various security agents where they collect their own illegal dues). Multiple hurdles make it an execerbating process before you now face the terrible traffic situation at the ports. Not to forget the shipping companies who will torture you and make you feel they are doing you a favour by answering you.

I thought the office of the vice president was looking into the "Ease of doing Business in Nigeria" , abi this one no follow?

How can we make this issue get to
@ProfOsinbajo ?

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Nabs Fleeing Ponzi Scheme Operator, Omotade-sparks Amos Sewanu, In Sokoto / Mentor Me On Kindle Publishing. Get 60k / Get An Amazing Luxury Plots Of Land Directly Facing The Beach In Eleko, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.