Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

What Is The Sin Of Esan People? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Sin Of Esan People? (649 Views)

Jarret Is A True Friend Of The Esan People. -bossu / Thank You Good People Of Esan Central Local Government For Honouring Me With You / Most accurate brief history of Esan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Sin Of Esan People? by oshorstan(f): 9:39am On May 28, 2021
Good morning everyone. My name is Omigie Oshor, I hail from Ekpoma, Esan west LGA of Edo state. I am a male, I grew up in the Metropolis of Benin, where I garnered secular socialization. I speak the language fluently, and every aspect of their culture is not alien to me. Due to our love for the enclave, we decided to settle down, owning some landed properties in my Family name. One thing keeps breaking my heart and that is the hatred for the Esan people. I believe there is a lasting story that prompted the binis to have strong aversion for us.

I am not writing this piece to irk or spark any negative reactions from those that are concerned, but to educate them on the need to toll the part of peace. Base on personal opinion, I think the Esan Man is likened to a small child; that an adult slaps and expect not to cry. They want us to be subservient and worship their feet, lick the dust off their feet and call them all manners of names to pamper their personal egos. You cannot expect a mature man to act in such a capacity. They have said we possess demonic tendencies, and how we can turn a human being to a canis at the stretch of the finger. Which tribe in Nigeria is bereft of Voodoo and black magic? Or is it because you have not traveled from that 9- ceiling room of yours to other places?

Wetin Esan people do una? You cannot use the wrong behavior of one or two Esan people to judge the entirety of it's race. That's fallacious!

The Esan man is likened to the Igbos and Jewish people, who loves to spread and multiply. We love to be bold, we are not cowards. We know our right. I am proud to be Esan! We moved the Independence motion in 1953 in the House of Representatives, and we became independent in 1960. God bless
Owalen Anthony Enahoro. You can never intimidate the Esan Man. He will not allow you do that. Esan man will never agree to the negative impression you have about him. That is pride, according to them. You cannot beat me and expect me not to cry.

It pains me to see learned & religious people preaching hate to their children. Stopping them from getting married to their preferred choices simply because of tribal sentiment. It is not fair to reality! Many persons have lost job opportunities because of this also. Wetin Esan people do una?? Why the bad Belle?

No matter what your Bini parents must have told you, don't conclude. Hate cannot win! Judge people based on personal experience, not what you hear.

ESAN PEOPLE ARE NOT WITCHES AND WIZARD
ESAN PEOPLE ARE WONDERFUL
WE ARE RESILIENT,
WE DO NOT GIVE UP.
WE ARE NOT LAZY,
WE ARE NOT WICKED.

GOD BLESS THE ESAN TRIBE!

OMIGIE OSHOR WRITING FROM IYAMHO-UZAIRUE, ETSAKO WEST LGA AREA OF EDO STATE.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sin Of Esan People? by pyyxxaro: 9:48am On May 28, 2021
Esaaan Oyeee grin
Re: What Is The Sin Of Esan People? by duro4chang(m): 10:04am On May 28, 2021
Who are the people who hate Esan? I find it difficult to understand you message.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba King Kneeling Down Before An Emir To Receive Blessing! / The Aboki And Rest Of Them: If You Like Disagree Na Your Toro. / Dezital, Digital Marketing Agency In Lahore 2021 - Digital Marketing Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.