Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Thank You Good People Of Esan Central Local Government For Honouring Me With You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thank You Good People Of Esan Central Local Government For Honouring Me With You (273 Views)

Honouring The Memory Of Ekpemi Anni-Alatishe (Gamine) / Most accurate brief history of Esan / What Is The Sin Of Esan People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Good People Of Esan Central Local Government For Honouring Me With You by Radioesannews: 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
THANK YOU GOOD PEOPLE OF ESAN CENTRAL LOCAL GOVERNMENT FOR HONOURING ME WITH YOUR VOTES ! THANK YOU FOR ELECTING ME.

I DEDICATE THIS VICTORY TO GOD ALMIGHTY.

It is surreal and laden with ecstasy to be elected as the Chairman Esan Central Local Government Area. It wasn't by my power nor by my wisdom that I emerged as the chairman of the local government but it was the *Grace of GOD*.
Once again, I appreciate the good people of Esan Central Local Government who voted for me to attain this pinnacle in life. May Almighty God make it easy for me to do the BEST for the people of my local government.

Thank you to everyone in our local government for electing me to serve you as your chairman during this challenging time. I am deeply humbled by your immense support, and I want to assure you that I am going to work day and night to make sure that your concerns are heard and addressed.
This goes to all my humble and lovely brothers that we contested together on the 2nd of September, 2023, may we live long to witness the goodness in each others life.

Whether or not you voted for me in this election, I want you to know that I am dedicated to serving you. When we work together, not as a Democrats, Republicans, or independents, but as members of one local government, I know we can accomplish great things.

Our local government has been built by our compassion towards each other, our commitment to decency, and our faith in our neighbors.

I am of the conviction that my victory is a confirmation of the people's love for me; which did not only cut across political parties divide but also comprises men, women, both young and old in the local government.

I will never betray the confidence you have reposed in me as my promise to change the narratives through better performance remains unchanged.

Thank you once again for this tremendous honour. May God continue to elevate and foster our dearest local government.

Hon. Paul Onosedeba Iyoha.
Local Government Chairman - Elect, Esan Central Local Government Area.

Re: Thank You Good People Of Esan Central Local Government For Honouring Me With You by sunnymighty(m): 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
Radioesannews:
THANK YOU GOOD PEOPLE OF ESAN CENTRAL LOCAL GOVERNMENT FOR HONOURING ME WITH YOUR VOTES ! THANK YOU FOR ELECTING ME.

I DEDICATE THIS VICTORY TO GOD ALMIGHTY.

It is surreal and laden with ecstasy to be elected as the Chairman Esan Central Local Government Area. It wasn't by my power nor by my wisdom that I emerged as the chairman of the local government but it was the *Grace of GOD*.
Once again, I appreciate the good people of Esan Central Local Government who voted for me to attain this pinnacle in life. May Almighty God make it easy for me to do the BEST for the people of my local government.

Thank you to everyone in our local government for electing me to serve you as your chairman during this challenging time. I am deeply humbled by your immense support, and I want to assure you that I am going to work day and night to make sure that your concerns are heard and addressed.
This goes to all my humble and lovely brothers that we contested together on the 2nd of September, 2023, may we live long to witness the goodness in each others life.

Whether or not you voted for me in this election, I want you to know that I am dedicated to serving you. When we work together, not as a Democrats, Republicans, or independents, but as members of one local government, I know we can accomplish great things.

Our local government has been built by our compassion towards each other, our commitment to decency, and our faith in our neighbors.

I am of the conviction that my victory is a confirmation of the people's love for me; which did not only cut across political parties divide but also comprises men, women, both young and old in the local government.

I will never betray the confidence you have reposed in me as my promise to change the narratives through better performance remains unchanged.

Thank you once again for this tremendous honour. May God continue to elevate and foster our dearest local government.

Hon. Paul Onosedeba Iyoha.
Local Government Chairman - Elect, Esan Central Local Government Area.

Congratulations OP and ensure you represent your people well.

(1) (Reply)

True Reasons Behind Moyo Lawal's Leaked Sex Tape Video / ⭕ ✨ Unlock Financial Freedom & Honesty \\ ~ Trennix Global ltd !! ☚♻♻ / Awesome Solution To Convert OST To PST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.