Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs (53666 Views)

Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs / Your Architect And Builder,our Attached Building Designs May Be That Dream House / Architect And Builder,yes We Can Make Your Dream House A Reality,view Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2011
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by igbanbajo(m): 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2011
hi kcsystems
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 29, 2011
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2011
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 31, 2011
K.C SYSTEMS LTD

We design and build
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2011
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 01, 2011
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2011
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 07, 2011
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by greenlilly(m): 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2011
Good day Pls I need a samples plan of a duplex with 2 nos of 3 bed room at the back. Pls send this to my box and the amount required for the architectural plan.Tx countryscheme@yahoo.com.
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 08, 2011
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Down4real: 8:23am On Nov 08, 2011
FOR RENT

BRANDNEW
2 UNITS OF 2 BEDROOM FLAT FOR RENT IN SAME GLOBAL ESTATE NEAR SUNVILLE ESTATE ABUJA

RENT:N850k PER ANNUM ONE YEAR RENT ACCEPTABLE

BRANDNEW
2 UNITS OF 2 BEDROOM BUNGALOW FOR RENT IN LUGBE RENT:650K PER ANNUM ONE YEAR RENT ACCEPTABLE

FOR FURTHER DETAILS AND INSPECTION PLEASE CONTACT LEYE:08139592236 OR ALEX:08188124756
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2011
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by ohkingdavid(m): 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2011
I'm so glad to read about properties & the service providers, NL is the best blog/link I know of & trust.

Pls my need is to buy a land from genuin seller & get an archtech + builder & other service, I need you assistance as right now I have some kept money I can for these purposes.

In case you know who wants to sell land in either IBA (OjO); Agbara, Badagry Axis, or any other place in town (Surulere, Oshodi, Egbeda) but affordable/cheap, pls get in touch with me on ( ohkingdavid2@gmail.com).

I would surely utilize the services of members of NL & appreciate your support,

Thxs to revert ASAP
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 09, 2011
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2011
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 12, 2011
K.C SYSTEMS LTD
Architect and Builder

Our end of the year offer is on,
5% discount on any of our services.
We make dream house a reality
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2011
K.C SYSTEMS LTD
Architect & Builder
is offering 50% service discount as part of our end of the year offer package.
WE MAKE DREAM HOUSE A REALITY.

Seasons Greetings
Thank you
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by ohkingdavid(m): 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2011
Dear All,  pls do you have idea for a nice 2-3 bedroom flat for rent in Surulere?
I really need to move now as my area is becoming water log, Pls send your info to : ohkingdavid2@gmail.com,
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2011
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2011
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2011
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 14, 2011
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2011
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 15, 2011
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 15, 2011
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2011
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 16, 2011
K.C SYSTEMS LTD
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2011
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 17, 2011
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 18, 2011
Re: Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 18, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Doors - Discussions About Doors - Qualities, Sizes, Types, Installations Etc. / Some Of The Worst Sky Scrapper, High-Rise Building Collapses In History(Photos) / Photos As 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.