Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home (1386 Views)

PDP Mocks Oyetola Over Flopped LG Poll, Vows To Disband Outcome Of Election / Buhari To Disband Buni-Led APC-Caretaker Committee / Malami Asks President Buhari To Disband Itse Sagay’s PACAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home by Nobody: 10:18am On May 28, 2021
Today more ESN MEN captured and some killed. Nnamdi Kanu talks talks talks and talks and talks but there is no military strategy, no well protected supply lines, no helpers from other groups/states or countries. All his orders to block roads etc and slow down the army have come to nothing - as they say ' who wants to die ' . Do we have intelligence, informants etc - NO !!

Sorry to tell you but ESN is on their own or they should lie very low until Nnamdi Kanu and his partners can come up with a better plan. If not, they should disband and go home and wait to fight another day. They are human beings, they have one life.

Which army or militia or revolutionary goes into battle without adequate preparation. How can you fight a national army with talk and by sacrificing NEEDLESSLY the lives of our able bodied young men and women?

There is a better way, we need thought leaders, we need Nnamdi Kanu but he needs to get in some deputies to start to rethink strategy. He has tried but his approach is not going to work anymore.

ESN , you are my blood brothers, you have a life ahead of you, if you think that there is no plan, no strategy, no method, no equipment - GO HOME. GO HOME.

Don't come here and start spitting rubbish to me while you sip coffee and tea in the comfort of your home.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home by Golan007: 10:23am On May 28, 2021
Afonja.

grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home by ozowarac: 10:23am On May 28, 2021
Time registered: May 24, 2021
Like you registered cause of NMK.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home by Coldsperm: 10:28am On May 28, 2021
Stale already. If you guys understand that our mind is made up and no going, you won't be wasting your time here. ESN has come to stay, ga gwazie ndi yard unu.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home by Nobody: 10:29am On May 28, 2021
Coldsperm:
Stale already. If you guys understand that our mind is made up and no going, you won't be wasting your time here. ESN has come to stay, ga gwazie ndi yard unu.

My brother are you happy with the way they are wasting our young men and displaying their lifeless bodies on a daily basis ?

If you are so determined as a Biafran, why not come off Nairaland and go into the bush like ESN ? Why are you cheering them from afar while you make plans for your own future ?

5 Likes

Re: Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home by okeyglm: 10:30am On May 28, 2021
they will call you afonja

5 Likes

Re: Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home by Investigative: 10:33am On May 28, 2021
If you hate the Igbos, this is the time to put your hatred in your pocket, team up with Igbos and fight the supporters of APC, after we have defeated the Fulanis, you can continue with your hatred, we the Igbo have gotten use it

Benue is boiling

1 Like

Re: Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home by dared0637: 10:33am On May 28, 2021
What a daft thread, this is war and of course there will be casualties on both sides...or do you think those ESN guys signed up to bear arms just to sing "Kumbaya Lord?" it's killed or be killed, so it's all about which side of the struggle or ideology you decide to pitch your tent with. Although personally I think the ESN hierarchy should re-strategize and revert back to the original template of protecting our forests and borders like they were doing with some remarkable success.

And are you even aware ESN was just formed around December of 2020, yet no less than 200 Nigerian security personnels might have perished in various open confrontations with these ESN operatives... and to think that ESN don't even have 1/10th of the weaponry and logistics of ISWAP yet have decimated your military/police so badly should scare you, now imagine if they acquire the level of sophistication like ISWAP...

4 Likes

Re: Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home by Nobody: 10:35am On May 28, 2021
dared0637:
What a daft thread, this is war and of course there will be casualties on both sides...or do you think those ESN guys just signed up to bear arms just to sing "Kumbaya Lord?" it's killed or be killed, so it's all about which side of the struggle or ideology you decide to pitch your tent with.

And are you even aware ESN was just formed around December of 2020, yet no less than 200 Nigerian security personnels might have perished in various open confrontations with these ESN operatives... and to think that ESN don't even have 1/10th of the weaponry and logistics of ISWAP yet have decimated your military/police so badly should scare you, now imagine if they acquire the level of sophistication like ISWAP...

1. I am Igbo

2. We are poorly equipped

3. It's not about killing as many security personnel as possible ( many who are your own brothers ), its about a concrete STRATEGY , a REAL PLAN , a sustainable METHOD for the achievement of your goals.

4. I do not accept the collateral damage of my PEOPLE .

BE WISE !!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home by kollinzgee(m): 10:38am On May 28, 2021
How many Esn have you killed and captured?
since december last year you declared war against them now its almost june you have barely killed/captured 20 and there are thousand of them out there.
its is war,both sides will record casualties/losses we are all humans.

1 Like

Re: Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home by FreeIgbos: 10:39am On May 28, 2021
YouWillNotWin:
[s]Today more ESN MEN captured and some killed. Nnamdi Kanu talks talks talks and talks and talks but there is no military strategy, no well protected supply lines, no helpers from other groups/states or countries. All his orders to block roads etc and slow down the army have come to nothing - as they say ' who wants to die ' . Do we have intelligence, informants etc - NO !!

Sorry to tell you but ESN is on their own or they should lie very low until Nnamdi Kanu and his partners can come up with a better plan. If not, they should disband and go home and wait to fight another day. They are human beings, they have one life.

Which army or militia or revolutionary goes into battle without adequate preparation. How can you fight a national army with talk and by sacrificing NEEDLESSLY the lives of our able bodied young men and women?

There is a better way, we need thought leaders, we need Nnamdi Kanu but he needs to get in some deputies to start to rethink strategy. He has tried but his approach is not going to work anymore.

ESN , you are my blood brothers, you have a life ahead of you, if you think that there is no plan, no strategy, no method, no equipment - GO HOME. GO HOME.

Don't come here and start spitting rubbish to me while you sip coffee and tea in the comfort of your home. [/s]

Nonsensical bollocks!!!

Abeg who knows the time for tomorrow's champion's league final match between Chelsea and Man City??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:42am On May 28, 2021
YouWillNotWin:

My brother are you happy with the way they are wasting our young men and displaying their lifeless bodies on a daily basis ?

If you are so determined as a Biafran, why not come off Nairaland and go into the bush like ESN ? Why are you cheering them from afar while you make plans for your own future ?

When there was no ESN, were there not army and police brutality and killings

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home by Bastardallah: 10:45am On May 28, 2021
Said by a fulani man who wants to break the east by any means.

Come down with your gun and your blood will water our soil that I can assure you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home by Fejoku: 10:46am On May 28, 2021
ESN was formed to checkmate fulani terrorist group masquerading as herdmen since both the Nigerian Police and Army refused to respond to distress calls of the people. The same army and police now decided to attack ESN leaving the fulani terrorists How can anyone now expect the ESN and other youths of the region to go back to sleep and allow the terrorist army subdue and create ways of invasion for the fulani terrorists? That will be foolishness.
These same Nigerian army are not seen in Benue state where fulani terrorists are killing the indigenous people and taking over their communities. Can any person challenge this assertion?
The world must see the real thing happening in Nigeria in the 21st Century.
Biafran land MUST BE FREE by any means possible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home by dared0637: 10:47am On May 28, 2021
YouWillNotWin:

1. I am Igbo

2. We are poorly equipped

3. It's not about killing as many security personnel as possible ( many who are your own brothers ), its about a concrete STRATEGY , a REAL PLAN , a sustainable METHOD for the achievement of your goals.

4. I do not accept the collateral damage of my PEOPLE .

BE WISE !!!

That's why I stated ESN should stop the attacks on security personnels and revert back to defending the East from thr fulani hordes that are fast surrounding the South... I just saw a thread about a heart-wrenching genocide in Benue where people were slaughtered in one day, and then I realized how bare and exposed the East is (remember Enugu shares a common border with Benue) and Enugu has in recent years experienced its fair share of fulani attacks, for years the people of Enugu were exposed and unprotected, the useless governor preferred to cry and call for fasting and prayers while his people were been massacred (remember Nimbo)...ESN came on board and did a thorough job is considerably chasing out the fulani savages especially in flashpoint areas like Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani, and Nsukka areas... if not for ESN which security outfit would have confronted those armed herdsmen? same in Ebonyi where ESN had to come in and flush out the herdsmen after the massacres in Ngbo communities... bro I could go on and on, right now every region needs a stand by militia since the Federal government security architecture has been seriously compromised and weakened...just like Winter, the Fulani hordes are coming, and they will leave tears, death and destruction in their path.

ESN is going no where, we've crossed the Rubicon already and there's no going back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home by FreeIgbos: 10:48am On May 28, 2021
YouWillNotWin:

Look at how ewedu and gbegiri is oozing allover you yet you still want to deny?

Your brother was claiming yesterday that ewedu is a better delicacy than nsala and I was like, WTF, are you kidding me shocked shocked shocked

2face people grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home by Coldsperm: 10:55am On May 28, 2021
Investigative:
If you hate the Igbos, this is the time to put your hatred in your pocket, team up with Igbos and fight the supporters of APC, after we have defeated the Fulanis, you can continue with your hatred, we the Igbo have gotten use it

Benue is boiling
Perfectly and well said.
Re: Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home by helinues: 10:57am On May 28, 2021
grin cheesy
Re: Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home by Coldsperm: 11:02am On May 28, 2021
YouWillNotWin:

Now answer me sincerely, how many ESN members have been killed and captured and how many Nigerian Soldiers including the Policemen have died so far? Less than 20 ESN members have been killed and Captured but over 150 Soldiers and Policemen have died since then. Are the ESN guys not human beings or you don't expect them to die. This is war and in war both sides must lose some combatants. Let's be frank, ESN is massively winning the war as it stands now. It singlehandedly chased Fulani terrorists from our bushes and also stopped all extortion points called Checkpoints in our domains. I think you should direct your question to the Security agents. They should pack up and go for losing men and infrastructure unnecessarily to this needless war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home by able20(m): 11:06am On May 28, 2021
YouWillNotWin:
Today more ESN MEN captured and some killed. Nnamdi Kanu talks talks talks and talks and talks but there is no military strategy, no well protected supply lines, no helpers from other groups/states or countries. All his orders to block roads etc and slow down the army have come to nothing - as they say ' who wants to die ' . Do we have intelligence, informants etc - NO !!

Don't come here and start spitting rubbish to me while you sip coffee and tea in the comfort of your home.

Maybe ISWAP and Isis paid Nmamdi Kanu to allow the Army to Slaughter Igbo youths to reduce the populations of SE before 2023 elections.
Na God go purnish NK and his supporters.
Re: Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home by Coldsperm: 11:11am On May 28, 2021
dared0637:

That's why I stated ESN should stop the attacks on security personnels and revert back to defending the East from thr fulani hordes that are fast surrounding the South... I just saw a thread about a heart-wrenching genocide in Benue where people were slaughtered in one day, and then I realized how bare and exposed the East is (remember Enugu shares a common border with Benue) and Enugu has in recent years experienced its fair share of fulani attacks, for years the people of Enugu were exposed and unprotected, the useless governor preferred to cry and call for fasting and prayers while his people were been massacred (remember Nimbo)...ESN came on board and did a thorough job is considerably chasing out the fulani savages especially in flashpoint areas like Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani, and Nsukka areas... if not for ESN which security outfit would have confronted those armed herdsmen? same in Ebonyi where ESN had to come in and flush out the herdsmen after the massacres in Ngbo communities... bro I could go on and on, right now every region needs a stand by militia since the Federal government security architecture has been seriously compromised and weakened...just like Winter, the Fulani hordes are coming, and they will leave tears, death and destruction in their path.

ESN is going no where, we've crossed the Rubicon already and there's no going back.

That is why all police and Army in the East needs to be cleared. They can't attack the people if there are no Police or Army to save them because it will be suicidal for them and they know what they are doing which has been perfectly planned by them. Now killings is going on in Benue, did you see any soldier there. The Benue youths should retaliate and kill one Fulani and you see the Zoo forces showing muscles. Do not cry for ESN. The Soldiers and the Police MUST all leave. The coming days, weeks and months won't be funny at all. It is starting next week. Remember I said this here today.

2 Likes

Re: Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home by ablejesus26(m): 11:13am On May 28, 2021
The Esn is a militant group,not a regional security.
Op please be Informed.

Igbo is not under the control or governance of Ipob that they will create anything for Us without our approval, debate and opinions.

My take is that the Ohaneze and Se leaders should negotiate for Amnesty to be given to the Esn.
Enough of this killings already.
Re: Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home by Coldsperm: 11:16am On May 28, 2021
able20:

Maybe ISWAP and Isis paid Nmamdi Kanu to allow the Army to Slaughter Igbo youths to reduce the populations of SE before 2023 elections.
Na God go purnish NK and his supporters.
You are using your second moniker. What of your other one called "ablejesus". I laugh anytime you claim to be Igbo. Adding Jesus to your name does not change anything because you are a stinking headSlammer from the Sahel desert.

1 Like

Re: Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home by ablejesus26(m): 11:17am On May 28, 2021
Coldsperm:

That is why all police and Army in the East needs to be cleared. They can't attack the people if there are no Police or Army to save them because it will be suicidal for them and they know what they are doing which has been perfectly planned by them. Now killings is going on in Benue, did you see any soldier there. The Benue youths should retaliate and kill one Fulani and you see the Zoo forces showing muscles. Do not cry for ESN. The Soldiers and the Police MUST all leave. The coming days, weeks and months won't be funny at all. It is starting next week. Remember I said this here today.

The coming weeks will be filled with sabotage against any group that wants to bring chaos into Igboland for their selfish interest.

Take your nonsense and madness to aso rock or ask boko haram to give you space in Sambisa forest so you and the useless fg army can slug it out.

We say no to insurgency in Igboland.

2 Likes

Re: Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home by Kondomatic(m): 12:18pm On May 28, 2021
YouWillNotWin:

Benue too should disband and go home

2 Likes

Re: Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home by cassidy1996(m): 12:23pm On May 28, 2021
i feel for them, innocent life gone just like that.
Re: Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home by Veqtor: 12:26pm On May 28, 2021
ozowarac:
Time registered: May 24, 2021
Like you registered cause of NMK.

Na new BMC recruit.

They hiring more n more
Re: Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home by theTranslator: 12:27pm On May 28, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Look at how ewedu and gbegiri is oozing allover you yet you still want to deny?

Your brother was claiming yesterday that ewedu is a better delicacy than nsala and I was like, WTF, are you kidding me shocked shocked shocked

2face people grin grin
Later you'll say we are attacking you

Can you guys see how this coward baby factory product that escaped pounding left his fellow wiser Igbo to attack Yoruba?

Can you see why I avoid Igbos online?
We warneɗ them about UGM

They will see the consequences

Veqtor:

Lalasticlala

Rule 2
Lol shocked
Attack me I attack you
Simple
Why did you call only lala?
Because he is Igbo and will be angry grin cheesy

Veqtor:

I called because if I decide to descend on you... I fit get like 600 yrs ban. So let d mod do his job.

As for d tribal twist you did there... Good 4 u.

Lol
I'm not new to nairaland nor bans

I've been banned for life shocked
Happy now? grin
Re: Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home by Veqtor: 12:34pm On May 28, 2021
theTranslator:

Later you'll say we are attacking you

Can you guys see how this coward baby factory product that escaped pounding left his fellow wiser Igbo to attack Yoruba?

Can you see why I avoid Igbos online?
We warneɗ them about UGM

They will see the consequences

Lalasticlala

Rule 2
Re: Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home by theTranslator: 12:38pm On May 28, 2021
Re: Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home by dometome: 12:47pm On May 28, 2021
YouWillNotWin:

ESN are in the villages and forests. Those men being caught are not ESN. So your epistle is baseless. ESN is doing a great job in the east. Fulani can't take over the east, with ESN present. Look, for you to invade a region, you start from the villages, the rural areas, when you have taken enough rural areas, you then suffocate the urban areas. A good example is Cambodia, China, Cuba, even Gobir , and we see the same thing in Benue, Boko Haram did the exact same thing, that's how it's done, if you reverse it, then the people in the urban area will simply run to the rural areas, then suffocate the urban area, so the presence of ESN in the forests and bushes, will put a stop to the invasion, by preventing the take over of the rural areas. All these you see, the so called unknown Gun men is not ESN, these are the Nigerian government agents provocateur, to do these things and the media will say it's ESN. And uninformed people like you will parrot their views. BTW, Nigerians don't like police men, so you don't expect to sympathize with the Police.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gulak: Arewa Youths Withdraw Threat Against Hope Uzodinma, Assure Igbos Of Safet / Picture Of ESN Mural In The UK / Kanu: There 'll Be No Trial On 26 July, Nigeria Has Lost Jurisdiction - Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.