Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,786 members, 7,862,608 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:36 PM

You Arrived Home After Work To Meet This. What Would You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Arrived Home After Work To Meet This. What Would You Do? (914 Views)

Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years / Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Arrived Home After Work To Meet This. What Would You Do? by Easyincome24: 10:28am On May 28, 2021
You just returned home to meet your niece and nephew who come to spend the hols did this in your bathroom.

What'd be your reaction?

Re: You Arrived Home After Work To Meet This. What Would You Do? by mysticwarrior(m): 1:14pm On May 28, 2021
I go take bathroom slippers take flog their nyash.
Re: You Arrived Home After Work To Meet This. What Would You Do? by Frenzy01(m): 1:17pm On May 28, 2021
I go laugh grin grin grin angry
I go come later to inside room go cry cry cry
Gbese leleyii.

Abeg.. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information

1 Like

Re: You Arrived Home After Work To Meet This. What Would You Do? by kaptaintintin: 11:14pm On May 28, 2021
My 4 year old son wey go climb on top tv wey I hang for wall. Him and d tv fall for ground and na tv of 140k. My brother when I come back house from where I go drag one stick of bazz my brother I see my 140k for ground screen broken. I call Samsung shop,them say na 70k to fix am. From that day I no leave that tv for my parlor again,even if na toilet I want go I de first carry my tv comot unless eldely person de with am. Till today I no beat am,Cos if my parents tell u wetin them suffer for my hand eh.... cool cool

3 Likes

Re: You Arrived Home After Work To Meet This. What Would You Do? by Easyincome24: 3:52am On May 29, 2021
kaptaintintin:
My 4 year old son wey go climb on top tv wey I hang for wall. Him and d tv fall for ground and na tv of 140k. My brother when I come back house from where I go drag one stick of bazz my brother I see my 140k for ground screen broken. I call Samsung shop,them say na 70k to fix am. From that day I no leave that tv for my parlor again,even if na toilet I want go I de first carry my tv comot unless eldely person de with am. Till today I no beat am,Cos if my parents tell u wetin them suffer for my hand eh.... cool cool
Your child is replaying your childhood.
Re: You Arrived Home After Work To Meet This. What Would You Do? by Easyincome24: 3:53am On May 29, 2021
Frenzy01:
I go laugh grin grin grin angry
I go come later to inside room go cry cry cry
Gbese leleyii.

Abeg.. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information

This may not be more than 25k in all. It's just the way one will need to clear the whole place that brings the difficulty.
Re: You Arrived Home After Work To Meet This. What Would You Do? by OyinNurse(f): 4:40am On May 29, 2021
These kids are babies, they don't know any better. It's a frustrating mess though so important for me not to react immediately with the annoyance I may feel. I would get them out of their wet clothes, clean up and then calm down. Once the heat of the moment has subsided, they will need a good talking to smiley No repeat performances will be stressed
Re: You Arrived Home After Work To Meet This. What Would You Do? by kaptaintintin: 7:32am On May 29, 2021
Easyincome24:

Your child is replaying your childhood.

True but my bro,it's not funny o
Re: You Arrived Home After Work To Meet This. What Would You Do? by ogashman(m): 10:50am On May 29, 2021
kaptaintintin:

grin

Na u ur pikin take style resemble

I like hyperactive children shaaa

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Abandoned Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Finally Speaks Out! • / Nigeria Is Hard Please Let's Laugh Out Our Boredom / A Father Does Not Tell You That He Loves You. He Shows You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.