Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] (1821 Views)

Biafra : Why Igbos Can Never Ever Trust Asari Dokubo Part 2 / Biafra: Why Igbos Want Their Own Country – Ayo Adebanjo, Afenifere Chieftain / Orji Kalu: Awolowo Told Me He Did Not Trust Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] by fozapi(m): 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
If you ask me I actually support an independent Ijaw republic to save us from future problems.

No matter what Asari Dokubo does he would be seen as a Muslim first before anything and this is why I feel they should have their own county, like it or not Igbos was massacred in 1967-1970 by the Fulani Muslims and they told a Christian and a war criminal Gowon to do it and guess what the Fulanis removed the same man while he was away in Kampala.

Igbos would never allow Muslims to rule over them take it or leave it because we in this geographical expression are tribalistic like you have racism in the western world.

We can work with some tribes in the Niger Delta like Uwazurike suggested to achieve our freedom and we can go our separate ways, don't get me wrong I believe in freedom and freedom of worship you must understand South Easterners. Biafra is a Judeo, Christian, and traditional country and we are peace-loving people and we still believe in the religion of our forefathers.

The main reason why the Igbos don't trust Asari is that they feel his boss is the sultan of Sokoto because he is the leader of Muslims in Nigeria, look I am just telling you the feelings of the people in Igbo land and they feel Asari works for the Nigerian government.

Ask yourself how hard would it be for Asari to take Uwazurike's advice, don't they want their own independent country? Igbos would die for tribes in the niger delta so that they can achieve freedom our brave fathers, mothers, daughters, and sons did it then.

The Ijaw tribe of the Niger Delta should have their own country and I think they can coexist very well with other tribes, so I support an Ijaw nation the same way I support ibom republic, so I tell asari now to fight for the Ijaw nation

https://www.biafranboys.org/biafra-why-igbos-do-not-trust-asari
Re: Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] by fozapi(m): 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
How can they trust a man that collects money from the nigerian government,look at asari before he got pipeline contract

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] by fozapi(m): 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
tutudesz
adakaboro8
nsiba
Markbrowny
RobbStark
Re: Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] by owobokiri(m): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
All these petty devide and rule threads..
Do you guys really think you are making any impression?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] by Tranquillity360: 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
fozapi:
If you ask me I actually support an independent Ijaw republic to save us from future problems.

No matter what Asari Dokubo does he would be seen as a Muslim first before anything and this is why I feel they should have their own county, like it or not Igbos was massacred in 1967-1970 by the Fulani Muslims and they told a Christian and a war criminal Gowon to do it and guess what the Fulanis removed the same man while he was away in Kampala.

Igbos would never allow Muslims to rule over them take it or leave it because we in this geographical expression are tribalistic like you have racism in the western world.

We can work with some tribes in the Niger Delta people like Uwazurike suggested and achieve our freedom and we can go our separate ways, don't get me wrong I believe in freedom and freedom of worship you must understand South Easterners. Biafra is a Judeo, Christian, and traditional country and we are peace-loving people and we still believe in the religion of our forefathers.

This is the main reason the Igbos don't trust Asari is that they feel his boss is the sultan of Sokoto because he is the leader of Muslims in Nigeria, look I am just telling you the feelings of the people in Igbo land and they feel Asari works for the Nigerian government.

Ask yourself how hard would it be for Asari to take Uwazurike's advice, don't they want their independent country? Igbos would die for tribes in the niger delta so that they can achieve freedom our brave fathers, mothers, daughters, and sons did it then.

The Ijaw tribe of the Niger Delta should have their own country and I think they can coexist very well with other tribes, so I support an Ijaw nation the same way I support ibom republic, so I tell asari now to fight for the Ijaw nation

https://www.biafranboys.org/biafra-why-igbos-do-not-trust-asari

Do people still read trash you always post here,talk more of clicking that your link.
Re: Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] by richmond500: 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
Asari was never our mouthpiece, he was more of a Biafran than he was a Niger Deltan, the SS didn't give him any attention even when he was agitating for Biafra with NK.

On behalf of the Ijaw worldwide, we carry Asari dash Biafrans

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] by fozapi(m): 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
owobokiri:
All these petty devide and rule threads..
Do you guys really think you are making any impression?

what is divide and rule about the truth,i just told you asari is wasting his time and igbos can never trust him

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] by fozapi(m): 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Do people still read trash you always post here,talk more of clicking that your link.

who cares,i just copy from the site and post
Re: Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] by fozapi(m): 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
richmond500:
Asari was never our mouthpiece, he was more of a Biafran than he was a Niger Deltan, the SS didn't give him any attention even when he was agitating for Biafra with NK.

On behalf of the Ijaw worldwide, we carry Asari dash Biafrans

did you even read,i just told you asari is wasting his time and igbos can never trust him,and again say ijaws didnt give him any attention,ss is not a tribe,speak for your ijaw tribe

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] by AntiBMC(m): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
Supported.

I don't hate anybody's religion o...but let's face it, that his religion is not peaceful as they claim. We have watched how they slowly and forcefully turned christian countries like Lebanon and Turkey into Mvslim countries. Now they are trying to do same in France and everywhere else they are present in.

I have witnessed some friends in Delta, turn Mvslims cause they were bought over with money.

In essence, Ijaw Republic will be great.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] by fozapi(m): 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
AntiBMC:
Supported.

I don't hate anybody's religion o...but let's face it, that his religion is not peaceful as they claim. We have watched how they slowly and forcefully turned christian countries like Lebanon and Turkey into Mvslim countries. Now they are trying to do same in France and everywhere else they are present in.

I have witnessed some friends in Delta, turn Mvslims cause they were bought over with money.

yes i support ijaw republic and ibom republic as well
Re: Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] by DEGABA(m): 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
I don't even trust that man and his Agitation, any Niger Deltans putting his trust on this pig is just wasting his time.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] by tutudesz: 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
fozapi:
tutudesz
adakaboro8
nsiba
Markbrowny
RobbStark
Serioiously na Asari issue you call me for undecided
Re: Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] by richmond500: 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
fozapi:

did you even read,i just told you asari is wasting his time and igbos can never trust him,and again say ijaws didnt give him any attention,ss is not a tribe,speak for your ijaw tribe
So what if I refuse to call my tribe? Do u think if I call my tribe, I have spoken for everyone in my tribe?

Ewu
Re: Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] by owobokiri(m): 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
fozapi:

what is divide and rule about the truth,i just told you asari is wasting his time and igbos can never trust him
Asari is not an igbo problem.
Why the fixation on him?
He's a human being. He can say whatever he likes..
I don't see how he's a sabotuer or whatever..
You guys should stop trying to create unnecessary wars between the igbo and these people.. It won't catch on...
Re: Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] by fozapi(m): 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
tutudesz:

Serioiously na Asari issue you call me for undecided

yes na ,you be one of the real ijaw man way i know
Re: Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] by fozapi(m): 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
DEGABA:
I don't even trust that man and his Agitation, any Niger Deltans putting his trust on this pig is just wasting his time.

lol
Re: Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] by tutudesz: 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
fozapi:

yes na ,you be one of the real ijaw man way i know
Guy abeg free Asari matter, he is a sell out to the highest bidder
Re: Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] by fozapi(m): 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
richmond500:
So what if I refuse to call my tribe? Do u think if I call my tribe, I have spoken for everyone in my tribe?

Ewu

shame on you,just like the fulani they hide behind north,if e sure for you talk your tribe..lol
Re: Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] by Commentor: 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
AntiBMC:
Supported.

Was Nigeria a Christian country originally?

Or did Christians not also turn it from a place of traditional religion to a foisted one?

I'm not supporting Muslims but this hypocrisy must stop.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] by richmond500: 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
fozapi:

shame on you,just like the fulani they hide behind north,if e sure for you talk your tribe..lol
Ewu, what have u benefitted from the tribal wars on NL.

Majority of ND said they don't want u, go back to ur tiny erosion ravaged dot

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] by Jack005(m): 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
I will always respect Ateke Tom compared to this fat fool... He was among the militants that chased some oil company's from ph including foreign expartraites early to mid 2000. Now this idiot is feeding fat on corrupt money while many Niger Deltans languish in abject poverty.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] by tutudesz: 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
Jack005:
I will always respect Ateke Tom compared to this fat fool... He was among the militants that chased some oil company's from ph including foreign expartraites early to mid 2000. Now this idiot is feeding fat on corrupt money while many Niger Deltans languish in abject poverty.
Ateke Tom, Tompolo, Togo and Young were the real guys, Asari na Bella things
Re: Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] by Jack005(m): 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
tutudesz:

Ateke Tom, Tompolo, Togo and Young were the real guys, Asari na Bella things
aswearugud... You dey see the guy complain about anything concerning him region? The guy no follow.
Re: Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] by tutudesz: 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
Jack005:
aswearugud... You dey see the guy complain about anything concerning him region? The guy no follow.
Dem ban am from attending any Ijaw function, since him mouth dey running up and down
Re: Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] by Jack005(m): 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
tutudesz:

Dem ban am from attending any Ijaw function, since him mouth dey running up and down
Correct! Him no dey rep Ijaw nation well.. Kudos to Ann-kio Briggs and the rest .
Re: Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] by Sconty09(m): 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
AntiBMC:
Supported.

I guessed you're baby or you lack knowledge of history on christianity too.

Those who killed and enslaved our ancestors are Christians.

Those who brainwashed us on religion to pillage our resources in Africa are Christians.

Those who formed alliance with our corrupt leaders to steal our resources are Christians.

Those who used divide and rule to formed Nigeria as a nation are Christians. Even his Olosho girlfriend named Nigeria.

Those who waged wars against locals all of the world and looted their resources are Christians. They killed millions native aboriginal on America land and took over the land from aboriginal.

If its about religion,the white supremacists who are majorly Christians in the USA will stopped killing black people if they truly believed in Christianity.
[color=#000000][/color]

Majority of Southern elected looters in Nigeria are Christians

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] by fozapi(m): 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
richmond500:
Ewu, what have u benefitted from the tribal wars on NL.

Majority of ND said they don't want u, go back to ur tiny erosion ravaged dot

name the tribes that dont want igbos?but you can bash igbo abi,stop ranting like a headless chicken
Re: Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] by Almaigaa: 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
Asari just Dey use Igbos Dey catch cruise. The Guy Dey enjoy life in detriment of Nnandi Kanu and other Igbos. When he broke, he go just talk against Nnandi Kanu and Biafra agitation, Nnamdi Kanu go just wire millions to Asari's account. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Smart Ijaw Man cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] by Almaigaa: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
tutudesz:

See the rejected person wey Nnandi Kanu and his IPOB miscreants Dey worship. grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] by fozapi(m): 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
Almaigaa:
Asari just Dey use Igbos Dey catch cruise. The Guy Dey enjoy life in detriment of Nnandi Kanu and other Igbos. When he broke, he go just talk against Nnandi Kanu and Biafra agitation, Nnamdi Kanu go just wire millions to Asari's account. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Smart Ijaw Man cheesy

you day dream?,kanu is not working with asari na uche mefor and uwaurike
Re: Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] by fozapi(m): 10:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
owobokiri:

Asari is not an igbo problem.
Why the fixation on him?
He's a human being. He can say whatever he likes..
I don't see how he's a sabotuer or whatever..
You guys should stop trying to create unnecessary wars between the igbo and these people.. It won't catch on...

wake up the war has been there since 1967

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tension As IPOB Wants To Kill This Innocent Woman - VIDEO / Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! / How Tinubu Became Frustrated When Buhari Picked Osinbajo, Bisi Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.