Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

How The Mercy Of Jesus Delivered Pastor Lazarus Muoka From Accidental Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Mercy Of Jesus Delivered Pastor Lazarus Muoka From Accidental Death (783 Views)

How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) / Pastor Lazarus Muoka Visits 195 Army Headquarters In Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Mercy Of Jesus Delivered Pastor Lazarus Muoka From Accidental Death by peteregwu(m): 12:50pm On May 28, 2021
How the Mercy of the Lord Jesus delivered Pastor Lazarus Muoka (G. O of the Lords Chosen) From Accidental Death

"Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and sheweth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore."
Psalm 18:50 KJV

"Brethren something happened to me in Italy. Maybe I can share it as testimony because it has been for sometime now. This devil is a small devil, he doesn't have any power.

Brethren, after the Crusade in Italy, people were testifying, joy was everywhere, miracle was everywhere. I myself went home to the hotel with joy as someone that has achieved something and that something happened.

The next day some people came, about 50 of them for counseling and prayers. In the morning, I went straight to the bathroom to have my bath. As I stepped my foot in the bathtub, before you know it something lifted me high above the floor, as I quickly reached out my hands on the bathroom cutton to hold myself in other not to land on the floor, unfortunately, the cutton failed and rapped me round my kneck, I landed with my head on the bathtub and from there, I was gone. I thanked God at that time I never locked the bathroom door.

My wife heard the noise of the crashing from the bathroom and quickly rushed in and discovered that I was gone. She started calling my name. I was in a different world and I was hearing her voice very far away calling me. I was worried why she was disturbing me. She was calling me; daddy...daddy....daddy.... and I said what is all this...because of the way she was calling me, then gradually...gradually...gradually, I entered my body.

This was a planned deal, it was not just accident. This happened in Italy. Then, she quickly removed the cotton that rapped round my kneck in other for me to breathe well.

When i came back to life, I was asking her, where are we...what is this place...what are we doing in this country? At a point in time, I gradually regained full consciousness. This was in the year 2015 or 2016. Meanwhile, the people that were waiting for prayers and counseling were still waiting for me downstairs.

Let me tell you, God is a mysterious worker. After the whole thing, there was no scratch on my body. After bathing that same morning, I still went downstairs to pray for the people waiting for me. From there, I left Italy for London to check up myself in the hospital and I was told nothing is wrong with me and that I was okay.

This thing has killed thousands of men and women but the mercies of God kept me alive. That mercy that sustained me, He will sustain you."

Praise The Lord!
Pastor Lazarus Muoka
(The G.O of The Lord's Chosen)

PEGIKROL

Re: How The Mercy Of Jesus Delivered Pastor Lazarus Muoka From Accidental Death by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 28, 2021
Then the lord did not help you. He for let death take you away since Una say na "heaven" Una dey go. Mumu

1 Like

Re: How The Mercy Of Jesus Delivered Pastor Lazarus Muoka From Accidental Death by peteregwu(m): 1:24pm On May 28, 2021
Vickyvice:
Then the lord did not help you. He for let death take you away since Una say na "heaven" Una dey go. Mumu

Ah! From your mouth this is coming? May the Lord Jesus grant you salvation. But if I may ask, if you not happy with people preaching about heaven is it hell fire you want to go ni?
Re: How The Mercy Of Jesus Delivered Pastor Lazarus Muoka From Accidental Death by lilvicky68(m): 1:36pm On May 28, 2021
Vickyvice:
Nawa oh..why you dey vex na
Re: How The Mercy Of Jesus Delivered Pastor Lazarus Muoka From Accidental Death by Righteousness2(m): 1:39pm On May 28, 2021
Great Deliverance from the Great GOD of Chosen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi6-KGIRDXU

1 Like

Re: How The Mercy Of Jesus Delivered Pastor Lazarus Muoka From Accidental Death by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 28, 2021
lilvicky68:

I dey vex o. These pastors are all.... I repeat all lying to people. With time you will understand. God create man, put am for earth, while heaven is for spirit beings, but pastors din say earth is testing ground, once person kpeme, na heaven to be with lord. Meanwhile na dem dey give testimony when them escape death. Everybody like heaven, but nobody wishes to die to get there
Re: How The Mercy Of Jesus Delivered Pastor Lazarus Muoka From Accidental Death by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 28, 2021
lilvicky68:

bro we are not immortal. There is nothing that escapes alive when the body dies. Like Adam, we are all dust and we return to dust. This is a fat lie from him. Na me talk am. Just see the second to last paragraph, he went for check up in London..a whole pastor.
Re: How The Mercy Of Jesus Delivered Pastor Lazarus Muoka From Accidental Death by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 28, 2021
peteregwu:

Ah! From your mouth this is coming? May the Lord Jesus grant you salvation. But if I may ask, if you not happy with people preaching about heaven is it hell fire you want to go ni?
actually na those who believe this lie need salvation,. Man was created and put on earth as flesh, while heaven is for spirit beings. If adam hadn't sinned he would have been alive till date and young. If you study the bible, u will understand these pastors,, all of them are scammers and have scammed innocent people with "I will make heaven " slogan, while they don't even mention resurrection of the dead on the last day, which bible always reminds us all. Funny enough they have not told people the reason Jesus came to this earth. Some say na prosperity/ miracle. These are all lies.
Re: How The Mercy Of Jesus Delivered Pastor Lazarus Muoka From Accidental Death by kelechi50: 1:59pm On May 28, 2021
"Earth " candidates may God have mercy on you.
Vickyvice:
Re: How The Mercy Of Jesus Delivered Pastor Lazarus Muoka From Accidental Death by peteregwu(m): 2:44pm On May 28, 2021
kelechi50:
"Earth " candidates may God have mercy on you.

Amen ooo.

(1) (Reply)

2 Trapped To Death, Others Injured As Popular Nigerian Church Collapses / Thank God You Survived An Accident? / “happie Boys Are Ingrates”– Apostle Suleman Fumes,vow To Return Them To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.