Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Stop Scrolling, This Will Be 100% Helpful To You - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Stop Scrolling, This Will Be 100% Helpful To You (160 Views)

What Cheap Products Will Nigerians Be 100% Willing To Pay For?? / Helpful Tips For Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program 2018 Application. / 6 Helpful Tips For Making Money As A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Scrolling, This Will Be 100% Helpful To You by Vichenry16(m): 1:01pm On May 28, 2021
Hello Friend.
Good morning �

A helpful mail was sent to me this morning and I want to share it with you, please read to the end.

In the US, there is a tax law that mandates every citizen to pay the government a percentage of their income.

If you don't pay this tax, it is called tax evasion and tax evasion may result in a sentence of 1-3 years in federal prison, a penalty of up to $250,000 or a combination of both.

See...the government does not care if you had to use the money to care for your loved ones

Or maybe you had to use it to improve your life

Or maybe you had to use the money to take care of poor people on the streets

If you don't pay it to the government, you will be punished for it

So, why am I saying this?

It is because when it comes to money issues, nobody really cares about you except YOU

If you don't pay your NEPA bills, they will cut off your light without caring if your salary has not been paid in the last 3 months

If you don't pay your rent, your landlord will throw you out regardless of any reason why

And of course, you know what happens to the hungry person who goes to the market to steal because he is hungry

People will punish him for it

Or even fire him up if it is in Lagos

Here is another example:

Look at the recent lock down due to Covid-19

Within a week, many people realized that they are stuck.

I can't even tell you how much money I had to give out to various people to help them

This is why I really don't get it when people don't take their finances seriously

Who exactly do you think is coming to your rescue?

The government?

Your pastor or Imam?

Your extended family members?

Your colleagues?

I realized this truth long ago that ... NOBODY CARES!

That is because just like you, others care about meeting up for their own responsibilities.

The US government takes tax evasion seriously because they need that money to fund their budget

That is why you should really care about your finances more than you do now.

That is why I keep investing in knowledge that will help me be in control of my finances

This message is another reminder for you to remember that you should be doing everything to ensure that you are always getting enough income.

I hope this helps

If you’re having trouble trying to understand what affiliate marketing is all about, I just created a ebook titled affiliate marketing secret guide for pure beginners. It confidently contains 100% info of what you need to know about affiliate marketing before going into it......and guess what? It’s FREE.

If you’re a pure beginner with zero experience or zero knowledge about what affiliate marketing is, how it works and what challenges you’ll be facing in your affiliate journey, the book is just 52 pages and it won’t take you up to 30 mins of your time to go through the book and digest.

TO GET THIS BOOK: save my WhatsApp number; 07067736865 and send a short message

I WILL LIKE TO GET A COPY OF THE AFFILIATE MARKETING SECRET GUIDE FOR PURE BEGINNERS

and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

Do have a great day.
Re: Stop Scrolling, This Will Be 100% Helpful To You by Vyzz: 2:26pm On May 28, 2021
cool

What's the catch

1 Like

Re: Stop Scrolling, This Will Be 100% Helpful To You by Vichenry16(m): 2:35pm On May 28, 2021
Vyzz:
cool

What's the catch

I’d love you get the copy of the ebook to have a full understanding before going any further. The ebook contains only information you need to start your affiliate journey. If you’re interested to start, you can get back to me. On my WhatsApp number.

Note: the book is free
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 7 Plus 256GB For Sell... Small Money / Chemicals For Sale / High-quality Writing Services For Your Blogs, Websites & Youtube Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.