Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

Hiking With Naija Adventurers At Gwarinpa Hills - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hiking With Naija Adventurers At Gwarinpa Hills (358 Views)

Hiking Idere Hills - The New Tourist Attraction In Oyo State / Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls / A Hiking Experience In Snake Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiking With Naija Adventurers At Gwarinpa Hills by XperienceNaija: 1:44pm On May 28, 2021
Even if we don't have many of the great hiking trails in Nigeria, we also have fantastic places that can be explored in Nigeria. The world at large contains some of the most breathtaking places, unbelievable nature that just has to be explored. I hope this video will inspire some of you to go out and get some amazing experiences on several hiking trails in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0_Hr0OzZnI

cc. lalasticlala

Re: Hiking With Naija Adventurers At Gwarinpa Hills by illicit(m): 2:31pm On May 28, 2021
Too many people
Re: Hiking With Naija Adventurers At Gwarinpa Hills by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 5:45pm On May 28, 2021
Nice Adventure

1 Like

Re: Hiking With Naija Adventurers At Gwarinpa Hills by hospitalnear: 8:21am On Jun 18, 2021
Awesome trip. It is nice to be in touch with nature and catching some breathtaking moments with friends. Nature has a lot to give but we are not ready to avail it. Hiking through different trails in the world is amazing.Everyone should have this experience. To find the trails in the world follow this site: https://trailsnearme.net/

(1) (Reply)

Relocate To Turkey / Direction / I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise N.8m For Libyan Trip —returnee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.