Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

The Truth About How To Make Money Online - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Truth About How To Make Money Online (231 Views)

The Truth Behind The Popular Saying: 'in Case Of Incasity' / The Truth About Bitcoin And Mark Of The Beast / The Truth About Olumba Olumba Obu Founder Of The Brotherhood Of Cross And Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About How To Make Money Online by Barrystrings: 2:28pm On May 28, 2021
THE TRUTH ABOUT ONLINE MONEY MAKING
Make money online or Online money making is about the most searched topic on the internet today. Quite an interesting topic isn’t it? Who wouldn’t want to make money online especially in this Covid era where online platforms such E-commerce website and online marketplace has almost taken over the physical structured markets. The lockdown and movement restriction enforcement are in favor of online opportunities, even the smallest retail shop has stories to tell of the locked down and need to have online presence.
However, the internet has come to make life easier, with the world on your palm through your mobile device and at your comfort zone can buy or shop online and even do any banking transactions. The easy life! Rather than regular call receiving and making, smart phones can do much more today. You can even make money with your simple smart phone.
You hardly browse the internet without stumbling on topics or ads like Make $10000 a month, make $1000 a day, Make Money while sleeping on your couch in your living room, how to make a fortune why sleeping, Work from home and how to make moneys.
Frankly speaking topics as the above could be mouthwatering as we all need money and would love to get reach quick, haven stated the obvious, I would love to ask these questions. How many successful men will take their colleague through the route of success? And secondly are these people writing about online wealth and success, actually successful themselves? Well I know your guess is as good as mine.
Quite a truck load of these bloggers writing eBooks and articles on Get rich quick online, are not close to been rich or successful themselves, as they cook up ridiculous stories of their online achievement to deceive people to buy their cheap contents.
This is not in any way doubting the genuineness of online businesses or investments as a digital marketer and haven done it, and still doing it, I know it is a hundred percent real. Online business such as blogging, affiliate marketing, drop shipping and so on are real. People earn a living through these online businesses, sometimes it pays even more that the physical or offline businesses. However, it worthy to note that online businesses are not a walk through or get rich quick scheme, as financial and time investments has to be made and there is usually a waiting/ gestation period as it is with other startups before the income starts rolling in.
It is also important to note that there are a few online businesses that requires little or no investments at all, but this I compare to squeezing water from a rock as the growth of such business is very slow and the income may not be sustaining.
Growing online business can be really challenging when a wrong approach is used, I usually advice you invest your time and resources into that thing you are passionate about to avoid frustration and giving up before you even run the race half way. Your passion and interest will see you through in online business before the money starts coming in.
However, there are sure ways to make money online and this involves acquiring practical skills or knowledge such as graphic design, web development, digital marketing, video editing, networking, I.T security, UX/UI design, Ethical Hacking, Office suit/desktop publishing, Animation and so on.
Having one of these skills or training will guaranty you a lucrative job online, you can do multiple jobs or freelance. If you want to acquire any of this skills click [url]here [/url]www.celineacademy.com

(1) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Says Boko Haram Has Become A Bigger Threat / Why Hiring Business Mentors Is The Secret Mantra For Success? / Major Trouble As Operatives Mistakenly Break Kanu's Tooth While Forcing Confessi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.