Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,638 members, 7,851,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

"I Will Leave Nollywood If You Can Prove That Your Bride Price Was Paid" - Uche - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Will Leave Nollywood If You Can Prove That Your Bride Price Was Paid" - Uche (1630 Views)

I Go Quit Nollywood If Davido Shows Us Names Of Charity E Wan Give The Money / Mimi Orjiekwe: "Charles Billion Come & Take Your Bride Price" / "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Leave Nollywood If You Can Prove That Your Bride Price Was Paid" - Uche by MckenzieSkyBlog: 3:06pm On May 28, 2021
Controversial Nigerian actor, Uche Maduagwu has challenged actress, Rosy Meurer regarding her marriage to Tonto Dikeh's ex-husband Olakunle Churchill.

Uche Maduagwu took to his social media account to dare the mother-of-one to provide evidence that Olakunle Churchill paid her bride price.

Recall that after months of speculations that Rosy Meurer was having a secret affair with Olakunle Churchill even while he was still married to Tonto Dikeh, he came out to announce that he and Rosy are now married and were expecting a baby.

However, Uche Maduagwu in a recent post on Instagram dared Rosy to show proof that the traditional introductory rights which Olakunle Churchill did for Tonto Dikeh were also done on her.

According to him, if she is able to prove that, he will seize to be a Nollywood actor.

He wrote;

"I will comot for Nollywood if Rose shows us...READ MORE

1 Share

Re: "I Will Leave Nollywood If You Can Prove That Your Bride Price Was Paid" - Uche by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:52pm On May 28, 2021
You will live nollywood,u dey nollywood b4?

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Break My 5 Million Bum Bum - Tonto Dikeh Tells Son As They Romance / So What Happens To The Seven Fresh Wives Of The Alaafin? (pics) / Did Paul Okoye Just Ditch His New Girlfriend Ifeoma.paul Okoye And Wife In Londo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.