Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

Do Not Break My 5 Million Bum Bum - Tonto Dikeh Tells Son As They Romance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do Not Break My 5 Million Bum Bum - Tonto Dikeh Tells Son As They Romance (1681 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni: Tonto Dikeh Tells Nigerians To Ignore Kemi Olunloyo / Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido / Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Break My 5 Million Bum Bum - Tonto Dikeh Tells Son As They Romance by Techsavvy1: 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
Social media has been set on fire after Tonto dikeh uploaded a video of she and her son playing romance.

Many people have condemned it saying she is spoiling the child and teaching him bad manners, others say the son might start having intercourse with the mom soon. 

Watch the video below and tell us your view.
Is it right to be having such romantic play with the boy?

Watch video on Twitter here

Re: Do Not Break My 5 Million Bum Bum - Tonto Dikeh Tells Son As They Romance by elonmuskbaby: 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
Useless parent.so you cannot start training your little son to be a decent and respectful man.meanwhile you were the one saying the other time that you can slap anyone for your son.i pity the woman and family who go take you as mother in-law

Sha don't raise a damaged, narcissistic and character- less son.teach him decorum and how to behave with women.iya oshi
Re: Do Not Break My 5 Million Bum Bum - Tonto Dikeh Tells Son As They Romance by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
I hope she’s teaching and training this boy well hmmmm
Re: Do Not Break My 5 Million Bum Bum - Tonto Dikeh Tells Son As They Romance by elonmuskbaby: 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
I hope she’s teaching and training this boy well hmmmm
obviously not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Not Break My 5 Million Bum Bum - Tonto Dikeh Tells Son As They Romance by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
Letsdoeit.com

Family: mom and son

Re: Do Not Break My 5 Million Bum Bum - Tonto Dikeh Tells Son As They Romance by Bmaster(m): 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
lipsrsealed

Omotola and Tomto are not bothered how the path their children have chosen to toe will impact their future for good.

They are typical example of modern day parenting which doesn't favor africa as whole.

They care less as far as their children are happy,and this may par adventure affect their children on the long run.

I am not false prophet 1,but this I have seen
Re: Do Not Break My 5 Million Bum Bum - Tonto Dikeh Tells Son As They Romance by Aboks(m): 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
All this pussy people problems plenty
Re: Do Not Break My 5 Million Bum Bum - Tonto Dikeh Tells Son As They Romance by espn(m): 4:54am On Apr 12, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
Useless parent.so you cannot start training your little son to be a decent and respectful man.meanwhile you were the one saying the other time that you can slap anyone for your son.i pity the woman and family who go take you as mother in-law

Sha don't raise a damaged, narcissistic and character- less son.teach him decorum and how to behave with women.iya oshi
You speak too much English. This is too much for tontoh disease to comprehend. Lady T's IQ is very low. When I saw this news yesterday...I was so sad and was wondering the kind of mother that brought up most of this useless people.
Re: Do Not Break My 5 Million Bum Bum - Tonto Dikeh Tells Son As They Romance by elonmuskbaby: 10:18am On Apr 12, 2022
espn:
You speak too much English. This is too much for tontoh disease to comprehend. Lady T's IQ is very low. When I saw this news yesterday...I was so sad and was wondering the kind of mother that brought up .out of this useless people.
she doesn't know the Level of damage she has done and is still doing to that little boy with the way she's exposing him to dysfunctional people and not correcting anti social behaviour.for her every issue and parenting experiences is to be brought on social media.

This is a behaviour she should correct immediately before he does it to someone that won't take it or oyibo wey go drag am for sexual harassment.its bad enough she's willfully single parenting her son but it's terrible that she's exposing her parenting lapses on social media.na osinachis husband we dey hear now and clearly his narcissistic behaviour started from somewhere and was likely enabled by his mother till he grew to adulthood and eventually killed his wife and damaged his kids.tontos son seems to be towing that part with the enablement of his mother because his mother is a slave to social media.everything must be news to her

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Fans React After Korra Obidi Shares New Photo On Facebook / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contestants In Video / Gunmen Attack Daddy Showkey At His Residence For The Second Time In 4 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.