Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

“I Built Two Houses At 22 Years Old” — BBNaija’s Ka3na Lists Her Achievements - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Built Two Houses At 22 Years Old” — BBNaija’s Ka3na Lists Her Achievements (969 Views)

Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals / BBNaija's Angel Smith Lists Her Achievements At 21 / Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Built Two Houses At 22 Years Old” — BBNaija’s Ka3na Lists Her Achievements by ebukajay184: 3:23pm On May 28, 2021
Big Brother Naija star, Ka3na Jones has taken to her instagram handle to reveal some of her outstanding achievements at the age of 26, IgbereTV reports.

The mother of one, who started hustling at 19, disclosed that she built her first 2 houses at 22 and bought her third house at age 24.

Ka3na stated that she shared her inspiring accomplishments to inspire and encourage other women against settling for less, and work hard to build the life they desire.

Sharing some of her throwback pictures, she wrote:

"My journey started at 16!
@ 19yrs, CEO of two fashion stores.
@ 22yrs, Built my first two houses.
@ 24yrs, Bought my third house, and blessed with motherhood.
@ 26yrs, Famous, Launched My Fashion Brand, Bagging Deals... it can only get better from here

I should do this more to encourage young women who look up to me , my darlings bragging comes along with hard work. Remember life starts where you begin... No Rush! #ka3nathebosslady"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPaYrghNFGk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AkSuRgv4h4

Lalasticlala

Re: “I Built Two Houses At 22 Years Old” — BBNaija’s Ka3na Lists Her Achievements by ebukajay184: 3:25pm On May 28, 2021
More

Re: “I Built Two Houses At 22 Years Old” — BBNaija’s Ka3na Lists Her Achievements by Kriss216: 3:29pm On May 28, 2021
cool
Re: “I Built Two Houses At 22 Years Old” — BBNaija’s Ka3na Lists Her Achievements by Romanoff(f): 3:31pm On May 28, 2021
Who financed her businesses?

That's how they will be putting pressure on young girls.

Those ones will now be doing Olosho upandan to live one yeye life for the gram.

1 Like

Re: “I Built Two Houses At 22 Years Old” — BBNaija’s Ka3na Lists Her Achievements by Conner44: 3:37pm On May 28, 2021
chai. so brother chijioke that still pays rent and runs his boutiques has been wasting his life away just like that? imagine after doing boy-boy for his oga for 5 years, getting settled, taking his own apprentices and opening 3 separate stores in balogun market? we must set village meeting next week for his case because he must explain where all his money has been going to. ahn-ahn, this lady has two hands and one head just like him naw. or does she have something extra we don't see?

hmm, in whatever you do and with whatever tool you use to do it. . . grace is indeed needed my people

1 Like

Re: “I Built Two Houses At 22 Years Old” — BBNaija’s Ka3na Lists Her Achievements by Righteousness2(m): 3:39pm On May 28, 2021
Congrats on your achievements.

Having Said that, I must say this.
Any achievement or achievements we have here on Earth without the Greatest achievement of all is a waste.

The Most Important achievement for everyone is to be Born again.
The Greatest achievement which we should have and be bold and proud of is a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.

Without this, Everyother accomplishments and achievement is a waste.
Re: “I Built Two Houses At 22 Years Old” — BBNaija’s Ka3na Lists Her Achievements by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 28, 2021
Is fashion business lucrative?
Re: “I Built Two Houses At 22 Years Old” — BBNaija’s Ka3na Lists Her Achievements by NiceCeSi(f): 3:56pm On May 28, 2021
Nice. Not everyone is privileged like you. Congratulations on your successes.
Re: “I Built Two Houses At 22 Years Old” — BBNaija’s Ka3na Lists Her Achievements by Fedrick100: 4:16pm On May 28, 2021
Congrats
Me at age is still saying I’ve enough time where as she started at 19yrs old
God abeg answer my prayers
Re: “I Built Two Houses At 22 Years Old” — BBNaija’s Ka3na Lists Her Achievements by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:50pm On May 28, 2021
The big god

Re: “I Built Two Houses At 22 Years Old” — BBNaija’s Ka3na Lists Her Achievements by SeniorGee(m): 5:20pm On May 28, 2021
Which work you dey do

(1) (Reply)

“I Thought I Was Dying. The Pain Is Out Of The World,” Bobrisky Cries Out Days.. / White Money And Queen Snub Themselves At Darling Hair Event What Happened(video) / A Tour Of Mo Abudu Ebony Life Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.