Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Who Pays More Afri Bank Or Wema Bank ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Pays More Afri Bank Or Wema Bank ? (3305 Views)

Zenith Bank Or Diamond Bank Job? / Wema Bank Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment And Experienced Hires 2011 / 2012 / Afri Bank Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Pays More Afri Bank Or Wema Bank ? by soul2jah: 8:00am On Jul 13, 2007
Please does any one know Afri Bank and Wema Bank take home pay?
Re: Who Pays More Afri Bank Or Wema Bank ? by kokoport: 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2007
we i think.am in wema and entry level is 1.5m.and there is no productivity and medical in the package.what that meant is date minus ur leave allowance and 13th month salary u just devide what is left by 12 then u get ur monthly salary.there is tax too.an entry level goes home b4 confirmation with 98k.leave allowance is about 150k and u will collect 4k every 2 weeks as lunch allowance.and the gist now is that this new salary will be reviewed upwards b4 dec 07
Re: Who Pays More Afri Bank Or Wema Bank ? by soul2jah: 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2007
If Wema Bank pays so well ,how about Afri Bank?. Apart from 1st Bank why are all this old generation Banks not thinking of Spreading their Network?
Re: Who Pays More Afri Bank Or Wema Bank ? by bamasala: 8:01am On Jul 17, 2007
me no no but me think me pay mor grin clik https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-66080.0.html#bot and grab da ril thin. just spreadin da seeds grin
Re: Who Pays More Afri Bank Or Wema Bank ? by afolayangs(m): 8:09am On Jul 17, 2007
i work with a subsidiary of afribank. 98k/month,540k performance bonus at the end of financial year,13th month salary,leave bonus is 98k
Re: Who Pays More Afri Bank Or Wema Bank ? by akumbu: 11:19am On Jul 17, 2007
Na wa ohhhhhhhhh, this issue of always asking for how much to be paid is really sickning. I sjob all about pay? even when you cant tackle the responsibilities? I thinkwe shld put more effor on achievemnets, making ourselves indispensable at our work place and then use that as our negosiating tool.
A lot of pple dont get employed cos of this attitude of pay package.
na wa ohhhhhhh, it is getting too much.
that's why every fresh graduate will want to go to bank and hide under the good one and receive fat salaries without adding any value to themselves.
this is really disheartning.
Re: Who Pays More Afri Bank Or Wema Bank ? by antis: 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2007
@ AKUMBU

Wen will u stop critisizing pple wen they ask of pay for an organisation??

ur always talking abt how pple hide under big organisation n receive fat pay. since ur exceedingly intellingent i believe u can do better dan BILL GATES

i will advice u dont bother opening such topic wen u see them. that will do u a lot of gud.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Who Pays More Afri Bank Or Wema Bank ? by soul2jah: 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2007
@ AKUMBU
Stop deceiving your self. No mater how much you work considering the fact that the job of ur choice is hard to find, what comes to your mind always is when is the month ending. There is nothing wrong in wanting to know how much u are about to earn. After all that is what it boils down to at the end of the day.
Re: Who Pays More Afri Bank Or Wema Bank ? by olusedo: 11:18am On Jul 19, 2007
most wema bnkers are on contract so it depends,
my cousin works there and is on 40k
Re: Who Pays More Afri Bank Or Wema Bank ? by dafedon(m): 11:35am On Jul 19, 2007
how come all this banks are paying that much, hope Unity bank will follow suite, because there total package is huge, but their take home is nothing to write home about.
Re: Who Pays More Afri Bank Or Wema Bank ? by FBS: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2007
@dafedon, do you work for Unity Bank? if yes , pls let me know!
Re: Who Pays More Afri Bank Or Wema Bank ? by lanres1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2007
@Akumbu,
I don't know why you are talking like that. What is bad in asking for the bank that pays so much. The issue of take home pay is a very sensitive issue because employees would feel unhappy if they are less compensated with respect to the immediate organisation or outside. Thats why it is necessary to have an idea of what you'll be paid. How would you feel if u worked like Elephant and at the end of the month, you are feeding like a cockroach?

(1) (Reply)

Singers, Dancers, Comedians And Models Wanted Urgently / New Job Vacancy At Ascon Oil Company Ltd. / NSCDC Level 6 Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.