Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

President Buhari desearves a third term! Check his achivements(pics included) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari desearves a third term! Check his achivements(pics included) (396 Views)

And Peter Obi Stops Mourning! Check His New Dress . / Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU / Alao Akala's Achivements During His First Term (PHOTOS) - Ridiculous ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari desearves a third term! Check his achivements(pics included) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:34pm On May 28, 2021
It no news that nigeria moved with a gaint jump in times of the general infrastructure. Nigeria for once hasnt been this enjoyable,talk about ease of doing business,increase in electricity distribution.
I will like to urge us not to forget in time that it was during the great reign that the abuja,lagos and kaduna rail was constructed.we can help but to mention the decrease in crime rate compared to the prevoise goverment.

Nigeria is now an example of what a peacfull nation should look like.

Even if it's uncostitutional! Human make rule's, Human brake rule's! Pr Buhari need a third tenure.

For more grateness vote president come 2023!

4×4×4 a deeper next level.
Re: President Buhari desearves a third term! Check his achivements(pics included) by Hashabiah: 4:45pm On May 28, 2021
[s]
Patrioticbreed9:
It no news that nigeria moved with a gaint jump in times of the general infrastructure. Nigeria for once hasnt been this enjoyable,talk about ease of doing business,increase in electricity distribution.
I will like to urge us not to forget in time that it was during the great reign that the abuja,lagos and kaduna rail was constructed.we can help but to mention the decrease in crime rate compared to the prevoise goverment.

Nigeria is now an example of what a peacfull nation should look like.

Even if it's uncostitutional! Human make rule's, Human brake rule's! Pr Buhari need a third tenure.

For more grateness vote president come 2023!

4×4×4 a deeper next level.
[/s] How can someone be this desparate for a converstaion online?
Chai...this must be the work of chronic joblessness
Re: President Buhari desearves a third term! Check his achivements(pics included) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:47pm On May 28, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] How can someone be this desparate for a converstaion online?
Chai...this must be the work of chronic joblessness

children of hate on the beat
Re: President Buhari desearves a third term! Check his achivements(pics included) by smileyoo: 4:50pm On May 28, 2021
lol.
this op, you are indeed a patriotic breed.
indeed nigerians need a deeper level to understand what's up, because our mumu never do.
Re: President Buhari desearves a third term! Check his achivements(pics included) by ollymooreagain: 4:52pm On May 28, 2021
God forbid bad thing
Re: President Buhari desearves a third term! Check his achivements(pics included) by cybertruss(m): 4:55pm On May 28, 2021
It is not true. The rail project was Jonathan project. However, I don't understand why Nigeria is building rail in Niger republic.

https://m.guardian.ng/opinion/the-strange-nigeria-niger-railway-project/

I first heard about it in NTA news. Jonathan never added Niger to it.

Vote for him if you like. It doesn't concern me.
Re: President Buhari desearves a third term! Check his achivements(pics included) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:01pm On May 28, 2021
cybertruss:
It is not true. The rail project was Jonathan project. However, I don't understand why Nigeria is building rail in Niger republic.

https://m.guardian.ng/opinion/the-strange-nigeria-niger-railway-project/

I first heard about it in NTA news. Jonathan never added Niger to it.

Vote for him if you like. It doesn't concern me.

jonathan ate the money of the one he proposed.

niger needs our help as their brother shikenan
Re: President Buhari desearves a third term! Check his achivements(pics included) by cybersoldiers: 5:05pm On May 28, 2021
Prick Buhari will rule Yoruba's till eternity.

They love him and will vote him a million times.

Their mumu Na factory fitted with tear leather.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Hope Uzodinma Of Owerri ? / Breaking News!! Tweeter Deletes Buhari "GENOCIDE" Tweet. Pic. / Facebook Deletes Buhari's Controversial Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.