Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Makeup/beauty Products Distributor - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup/beauty Products Distributor (1627 Views)

Best Makeup/beauty School In Lagos / Your No 1 Fashion,makeup,beauty/health Blogazine Is Still Very Much Around... / Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makeup/beauty Products Distributor by blugirl: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2011
Is there anyone looking for a makeup/beauty product distributor?As an undergraduate of the university of Lagos,i can see an enormous market potential in my school and i can ensure the efficient and effective distribution of your makeup and beauty products in my school.Simply call or text 07064457946.
Re: Makeup/beauty Products Distributor by mrsxudoh(f): 10:37am On May 06, 2011
I can supply Mary Kay directly from the US. Get in touch @ ravendiva@ymail.com
Re: Makeup/beauty Products Distributor by WenddyAdams: 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
High quality 12 pcs and 24 pcs makeup brush set at wholesale and retail prices...so friendly

12pcs from 5set...3500..24pcs from 5set...7000
12pcs from 10 set 2800...24pc from 10 set..6000
12 pcs from 20 set 2400.... 24pcs from 20 set...5500

...contact..Adams Duchess Beauty cot on 08033959163...BlackBerry pin 2AB1CE4E

Re: Makeup/beauty Products Distributor by elomitartan: 2:01am On Aug 01, 2013
Makeup by r.eLLe (R.L.) is a highly efficient and customer
friendly makeup artistry outfit.
Our team is driven to make you see what we see, using makeup.
Our passion lies in helping customers discover just how much
more beautiful they can be.
To help them express themselves ( and hence express our own
selves) and to tell different stories with makeup.
Our mission is to enhance our clients’ natural beauty and features,
maximizing their potential for beauty.
We are open minded when we work on creating and telling the story
we want our makeup to tell.
We know that less is more; yet when more is required, you can always
count on us to pull it all together and make it look less!
From barely-there makeup to high-end fashion makeup, our
looks come off as well thought of, carefully planned and professionally
carried out.

Want to look gorgeous without breaking the bank? Call us!

Please visit makeupbyrelle. to peruse our gallery and be sure to leave a comment.

Thank you.
Re: Makeup/beauty Products Distributor by homesodear: 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
blugirl: Is there anyone looking for a makeup/beauty product distributor?As an undergraduate of the university of Lagos,i can see an enormous market potential in my school and i can ensure the efficient and effective distribution of your makeup and beauty products in my school.Simply call or text 07064457946.

Natural Beauty is much more than skin deep…. In-fact its real deep. Sonya color collection is the one of the only aloe Vera based cosmetic lines that delivers skin care and makeup in one. Sonya® is the essence of more than just beauty: it is an expression of rejuvenation, admiration, and love. Our collection’s formulation of ingredients including aloe vera, fruit extracts, white tea and superior moisturizers give back to your skin. They help to rejuvenate and moisturize your skin like never before.

Why Flawless by Sonya color collection is loved all places?
• Anti ageing nutrients for the skin. These cosmetics are infused with aloe Vera gel extracts, vitamins from seaweed which moisturizes, soften and nourish your skin all day long.
• Goes on easily. This creamy foundation and micronized powder goes on smoothly and blends with each other, thereby making it economic to use.
• Makes your face super soft. The textures of this makeup makes your face soft smooth and velvety
• Stays on all day. Because this make up blends so well, it stays all day.
• Covers all the bases. You don’t need to look elsewhere to complete your look. The sonya color collection has it all, concealer, foundation, powder blush, eye shadow, eye liner, lip liner, mascara, lipstick, lip-gloss and even makeup remover.
• Suitable for all skin types. Oily dry combination, young and oil.
• Doesn’t irritate sensitive skin. Sonya makeup contains chamomile to calm easily irritated skin and reduces redness
• Keeps your skin young. Aloe Vera in Sonya cosmetics stimulates collagen and elastin production to promote and preserve young looking skin
• Cruelty free. Helpless rabbits, mice monkeys and dogs didn’t have to suffer for you and I to look good.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients, But do remember that to achieve long lasting results using these products will require real PATIENCE. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.
Re: Makeup/beauty Products Distributor by kalishay: 11:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hi ll like to make bulk order can u drop an email for me. Thanks
Re: Makeup/beauty Products Distributor by TOYNEX(f): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2014

(1) (Reply)

5 Make-up Things Ladies Must Have / Lolu Wears: Shoes, Selfie Sticks, Clutches Only At Affordable Prices / Monitor What's Going On At Your Store And Home While You're Away With Our Cctv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.