Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,381 members, 7,958,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

10 Ridiculous Things I Want To Invent (i) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Ridiculous Things I Want To Invent (i) (272 Views)

10 Ridiculous Things I Want To Invent Part (ii) / 20 Times People Uncovered Such Fake Instagrammers, It’s Borderline Ridiculous / Most Outrageous/ridiculous Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Ridiculous Things I Want To Invent (i) by jamerflepz(m): 5:05pm On May 28, 2021
They say ideas rules the world, so today I'm gonna be sharing with you 10 of my most crazy and ridiculous ideas. 5 ideas today (incase you don't like them, don't bother about tomorrow's own. Lol) and 5 tomorrow. Please note this ideas ain't for execution. I might experiment with some of ideas in the nearest future but for now, I'm just writing them to exercise the idea muscle. Whether the ideas are good or bad. It doesn't matter.

This is not a general idea. I am a drummer, so all of my ideas are drum related. If you ain't a drummer or a musical instrumentalist you might not vibe with the ideas. But if you do, nice one. Lol.

Without wasting much of your time, here are the ideas:

1) A tuner app for drums: app wey u fit use dey tune drums. Not bad BUT a tech drum needs to be invented first before inventing an app that tunes drums. Smh. An app like that won't work on a normal drum kit. Anyways. We move.

2) A 3D invisible drum kit: drummers play a lot to invisible things. Making an 3D invisible kit with a sound no go too bad.

3) A drum beat hint app: imagine singing a song on the app and within seconds, it's giving you a beat that suits the song. No matter the genre of the song, It has a beat for you. The app gives me a hint, I do the rest on the drum kit.

4) A drum roll filter: it's just like subtitles. Upload a drum video by Aaron spears and let the app filter every roll and break it down for you.

5) Gigs for drummers: just like using uber to locate a driver nearby. An app that helps people (bands, musicians and churches ) to locate the nearest instrumentalist nearby won't be a bad idea. There are lot of drummers without Gigs or a place to play. This might help.

I hope with these few ideas of mine I have been able to convince and not to confuse you that tomorrow's ideas will be better. Lol.

Peace.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Regretful Love 2; Short Video / Joke / Hungry Boiz Comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.